•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

as i said in some random post Pragati might not trust Raghbir even after the accident 

and in yesterday's episode it was same like that ,she is still not trusting raghbir,

(as i have seen another post saying that  she might faking not to  trust raghbir to misguide the culprit , then its fine )

but till when it will be 

she should come to conclusion about the happenings 

otherwise mastermind will take advantage of it too

but iam very scared for Raghbir atlast he will get pain ( in yestersdays episode he was like madly in love with her specially the last part 

he just expressed with his eyes  

she needs proofs of what her heart saying i.e that Raghbir is innocent.....and that Parshant mama is also playing with her mind.....she wants to trust him but she needs solid evidence of his innoncence in this murder mystry.....everything  will be fine have patience.....one more thing her heart has started fighting with her mind regarding Raghbir's innocence......she is not that cold and revengeful against Raghbir like she used to be before that visarjin incident....thats a good and positive thing right....

Originally posted by daud95

she needs proofs of what her heart saying i.e that Raghbir is innocent.....and that Parshant mama is also playing with her mind.....she wants to trust him but she needs solid evidence of his innoncence in this murder mystry.....everything  will be fine have patience.....one more thing her heart has started fighting with her mind regarding Raghbir's innocence......she is not that cold and revengeful against Raghbir like she used to be before that visarjin incident....thats a good and positive thing right....

true though 

ok then but if she really had trust on her love 

then she wouldn't needed any proofs to know about raghbirs innocence 

lets see 

Originally posted by leenuguru

true though 

ok then but if she really had trust on her love 

then she wouldn't needed any proofs to know about raghbirs innocence 

lets see 

if she had trust in his love then she never suspected him in the first place that too without ant solid proof😆....i have rant so much about it after they revealed that Pragati is bani twist.....so lets forget about it.....she is not that much cold and hateful towards Raghbir now so i am happy.....

But did you guyz see the segment showed in sbs sbb and sbas. There is upcoming romance between raghbir but also raghbir is hurt and at the same damn place where pragati had hit her assailant that is harshit and so pragati is back to suspecting him and Pearl said in an interview that aisa sirf daily soap mein hota hai ki yeh maarti kisi aur ko hai and main khudko usi jagah chot laga ke aa jaata hoon. 

Originally posted by Redrose1208

But did you guyz see the segment showed in sbs sbb and sbas. There is upcoming romance between raghbir but also raghbir is hurt and at the same damn place where pragati had hit her assailant that is harshit and so pragati is back to suspecting him and Pearl said in an interview that aisa sirf daily soap mein hota hai ki yeh maarti kisi aur ko hai and main khudko usi jagah chot laga ke aa jaata hoon. 

when did Pragati hit her assailant?????in which epi and scene?????

luck is also playing games with Raghbir it seems.....i mean when ever some kaand happens with Pragati Raghbir ghayab hota hai from the house.....then Pragati starts suspecting him again.....😆when Pragati lost that bag in Orphanage he was not present at home...😆when culprit stole that camera and he fell down from the window.....at the same Raghbir got hurt and injured his foot.......face palm moment......koi dushmani hai kya luck ki Raghbir se??????

In the upcoming episode pragati will hit harshit... As told in the segment and also shown in the precap for monday. 

I don't know about luck but the CVs definitely have dushmani with our raghbir... That's why they do this with the poor baby..  😣😣

Originally posted by Redrose1208

In the upcoming episode pragati will hit harshit... As told in the segment and also shown in the precap for monday. 

I don't know about luck but the CVs definitely have dushmani with our raghbir... That's why they do this with the poor baby..  😣😣

😆true.....first they make him cry so much for Bani.....and now after realising his love for Pragati he is doing the same i.e crying.....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago