Nach Baliye 9

IF Article- Shantanu and Raveena indulge in a verbal spat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Only judges had verbal spat they barely let shantanu talk

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Either way Shantanu is correct. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

These judges need to get off their high horses. This celeb/BW actor status doesn't give them the right to talk down to people as if they're shite on the road. 

If contestants feel there is bias(which there very clearly is) of course they can voice out about it or talk about it where the F they want. 

Hats off to Shantanu for still managing to stay very courteous and chill after being talked down to like that by these two moron of a judges who only know how to talk out their backsides.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday they were so mean and downright insulting towards Shantanu. That guy was so respectful to them inspite of the  disrespect he was served.

I don't get what high horse these two judges are riding ???!!!

Shantanu is world championship winner. They are freaking treating him like some unknown face that Nach Baliye and these two are giving recognition to. 

Raveena can't even dance 10% of what Shantanu is capable of and she has the guts to insult him as a dancer.

The guy is so down to earth and they called him greedy and what not. The whole before the act hifi shit was extremely insulting.

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

God they were so insulting and these judges are the main reason this season is a failure. I really felt bad for him and they did it before the performance. They could have kept it for after the performance. I felt embarsssed for him when they insulted him and gave a mock hi5 like what the hell

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This whole season of NB is disgusting.

Biased and good for nothing judges. Over the top drama. Iske alawa aur kch nahi h.

I felt so bad for shantanu the boy has done a reality show before and is always humble and smiling wether he score less or more. Nd dey called him greedy. Like really 😑

He had every right to feel bad because indeed these judges are biased. So he is right on his point.

(If shantanu wasn't a part of NB I wouldn't have watch this season. It's a worst season.)

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

so now there is two contestants who is arising questions about the way the judge gives scores i.e. urvashi and shantanu. this clearly shows something is wrong with the judging system this season

and they show so much tantrums both the judges one scolded urvashi and another one scolded shantanu just because they said the truth.

LunaNova thumbnail

The judges are definitely the worst judges I have ever seen..they are faulty and arrogant drama queens who can't take constructive criticism..they are like " we are always right and no one can question us".. totally hate this attitude ..Most felt Shantanu deserved Hi 5 on that performance.. it's the wrong judging that's to be blamed not the contestants..judges were acting like victims and again over the top melodrama and pouty angry faces..these judges should act in some Tv Soap and never ever judge again..they are the main reason why Nach Baliye has low trps inspite of decent dance performances..

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was completely uncalled for. I can't believe they decided to pick on Shantanu! He is so well behaved! One of them said jo backstage bol sakte ho wo saamne bhi bol sakte ho...like WT. Vishal se toh aise baat karne ki himmat nahi hoti inki. Vishal has cut Raveena so many times that Madhurima stood up for Raveena but wo koi nahi. Shantanu ne itna respectfully kaha ki sorry for cutting you and that whatshisface snapped so rudely at him. Now I totally believe these guys are biased and even incompetent. They should've just ignored and tried to be better at judging even if they had heard that some contestants were complaining instead of confronting them like this. They just came across as total losers this weekend.