Bahu Begum

left the show

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

have you all left the forum or stoped watching the show girls. Nora i waited for your written episode
and your comments till late at night just let me know you are all well?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taraangel thumbnail
I m still watching this show.But in future episode if Azaan will showing his soft corner for Noor than i will quite this show
kooki07 thumbnail

dont blame you and it will be all shaira s fault.

taraangel thumbnail
Yea i know its shayra's fault.But what about Azaan? So man nature will be never change.Thats mean man can never belongs to only one women.Does he have any shame or any test? Yesterday Noor proved him as worst husband ever.Listen if Azaan is real gentel man than her wife force him or not he will never give loves Noor.or he will do this thats mean a wife force him or not man allawys fall in love with another girl.see silsila did mauli ever force kunal to marry nandini and give some time her? Shayra accpect that azaan will accpect noor oneday.But can a man make her wife proove wrong? that his heart only belongs ro her? It will be not a faul of only shayra Azaan will be equall responsible.Edited by taraangel - 4 years ago
taraangel thumbnail
lIf your love is true than no matter how much your partner force you to leave him and marry someone but if your love is not true and fall in love with new one than whome you will blame?? if love is pure than a partner never leave ttheir hands.So don't try to blame only Shayra.
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was following the show but Shaira trying to bring Azaan and Noor closer is sickening and the makers trying to promote polygamy using the first wife Shaira as a prop is ridiculous.

Shaira has no reason to do so , she is hurting Azaan and Razia time and again for a nobody , to rephrase for someone who ruined her life. This entire thing does not make sense.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am still watching but highly frustrated by the screen play and characters...

Shayra was blackmailed and Azaan could not break his word; both are blamed for the polygamy and everyone forgets the actual culprit, Noor.  We could argue until the end of time, regarding the many ways this mess could have been avoided but it was required to present the current track...

I am not justifying any character or action and after watching the latest episode I am annoyed by all the characters and their behaviour...No doubt my opinion will change in the next episode since nothing is consistent in this show...

If anyone is to blame it is the writers and their obsession with Noor...

kooki07 thumbnail

yes Rose i was reading the past episodes from the start of the now i can understand properly that how Yasmeen manipulated the Shayra from the day one with her sweet talks and giving her the responsibility of her baby girl and keep reminding her the promise to look after her daughter happiness but Shayra needs to come into her sencess to look around what is happening how evil Noor is and both mother and daughter  have used her.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ Kooki - Shayra is learning, if Razia Begum and Azaan did not see Noor for the devious person she is what hope did a guilt-ridden Shayra have?  If Shayra is facing problems it is not or not entirely her fault.  It is very easy to blame her but I will not because it just absolves Noor's crimes...

If RB can be angry after the Women's Forum drama, why did she not stop the second nikaah with her influence?  At the time when Azaan stood and made a point not to marry Noor if Shayra did not agree to the polygamy, why did he not go further and ask his so-called best friend to stop torturing them?  Why did he not ask N to forgive Shayra for his sake?

It is endearing how ShaZaan are now supporting each against N but the writers gave a weak reason and little justification from the characters for the second nikaah...If Azaan wants to teach Noor a lesson, they need to show that and then end polygamy, uniting ShaZaan...

The subject was sensitive and the writers have not done justice to the characters...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Hi Kooki 

I couldn't post because my boss gave me a hell load of work to be completed before Saturday, watched episode today. I haven't stopped watching, not yet 😂😂

I agree with Rose, blaming Shaira is letting Noor get away with everything she has done to Shazaan and Razia. Shaira is not responsible for anything which is happening in this house, Razia has kept snakes like Yasmin, Noor, Asgar and Suraiya, around herself she gave them a shelter, now they are biting her kids. Noor is not Shaira's friend, when she came back, she was told that she is getting her husband Azaan because Noor sacrificed him, they made Azaan a toy then and there, now she is returning Azaan. 

She told Noor in clear terms that Azaan is not hers and if he was then Shaira would not have been in Azaan's life but Noor guilt tripped Shaira.