Haiwaan

New Promo-Love Triangle and Haiwaniyat - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: romaila

No comments on the love triangle... I'm bored.

I am intrigue by the love triangle though every show has it but this one look different in terms of execution

for ansh,i want to see what extend he will go for love that he will betray his own friend

for randhir,i want to see what extend he will go for friendship that he will be ready to break his own heart as well as breaking the heart of the women he loves

for amrita,i want to see the dilemma in her heart n mind torn b/w her friend and love

interesting dynamics as long EK execute it well...i have no tension when it comes to EK managing love stories and love triangles...thats her forte

Looks like Ansh barely can control his emotions once turning into Haiwaan. May be human Ansh won't ever think of destroying Randhir or harming Amrita, but Haiwaan will and here starts Randhir's work. He'll have to somehow inject "emotion controller" solution into Ansh's body.

the controller is jiya...so lets see how it goes and how randhir saves him 

Jia should concentrate on her experiment rather than playing the routine vamp role. Either she should experiment on Ansh and turn him into something else or try creating a different version of a creature. 

I agree

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InCenDia

"Ek ne Mohabbat ko Khud se juda rakkha hai" - Yes Randhir that's what we want from you 😍.. Stay focused 😎 Life's Goal n Friendship >>> Love 😏

at one point of time when all this ends,randhir does need a life companion who shares his life till eternity..dosti aur experiments se zindagi nahin chalti...dosti apne jagah...experiments apni jagah aur pyar lifelong hoti hai...

the way amrita holds his hand in the ambulance is a sign that though randhir distance himself from her for various reason but she will not leave him ever...yeh pyar hota hai

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Mages

at one point of time when all this ends,randhir does need a life companion who shares his life till eternity..dosti aur experiments se zindagi nahin chalti...dosti apne jagah...experiments apni jagah aur pyar lifelong hoti hai...

the way amrita holds his hand in the ambulance is a sign that though randhir distance himself from her for various reason but she will not leave him ever...yeh pyar hota hai

Nothing lasts forever yaar.. But no philosophical gyaan yaar.. We Randhirians ke biggest nightmare ever were Randhir being dumb down after falling in love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Mages thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InCenDia

Nothing lasts forever yaar.. But no philosophical gyaan yaar.. We Randhirians ke biggest nightmare ever were Randhir being dumb down after falling in love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

he falls in love at the same keeping a distance speaks volume...strong hai humara ladkaπŸ‘....i am eager to watch that strength

more than love its going to be friendship that will make him look dumb becos the person whom he trust will betray him....thats more sadden for me😭

I agree nothing stays forever but thats the cycle of life...but till when we are living,these relationships give happiness and here randhir has noone in his life except for ansh and amrita now that ansh is going to slide towards jiya,he is going to be a loner if in this phase amrita supports him...its happiness for him at least he is no lonely