Deepika to play lead in pradeep sarkar's hindi version noti binodini. - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Sounds interesting.. what about that Luv movie? Did the crazens force her to dump it?

Yeah I think that one is done after the backlash on Twitter

Originally posted by S_H_Y

also known as Notee Binodini, was a Calcutta-based, Bengali-speaking renowned actress and thespian.[1] She started acting at the age of 12 and ended by the time she was 23, as she later recounted in her 

Which age would  Deepika would portray ?

i doubt they'll show a 12 year old girl starting acting......... it's probably not a biography but inspired from Binodini's story......

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

True. Deepika has a knack when it comes to selecting hit scripts. But then no script is worth losing your reputation over. Imagine eto bochorer goodwill lost over a Luv Ranjan movie. Keu chharbe na. Oi women empowerment niye faltoo boka tarpor ei natok Kora. Eikhane loke ja boluk GP'er kache or Ekta bhalo meye image ache borabori. Seta sotti chole jabe. Dhuurr Mukhe khali galagal asche. Emniteo oke ekhon sojjo korte parchi na for this. Puro anti hoyeche jabo ami if she does the movie😆 But aajkal ja paalti khachhe shob. Aamir's PR literally made the media call him BRAVE for resigning with an sexual assaulter. Like ??? Am stunned. Ki ar boli bol. 

Omg amir one is so ridiculous. How its completely different for him?? Like he even had a freaking show and lectures us all the time. Wow. And he is so powerful by himself. 

And regarding anti dp hoye jawa i did coz i got bored after slb phase ..  i liked ramleela but after bajirao and poddaboti..plz now i want modern. Like i like srk and dp and wanted them in satte pe satta but it got completely changed and hr is doing it now.Srk dp farah is hit combo and good in everything 

Originally posted by anjs

i doubt they'll show a 12 year old girl starting acting......... it's probably not a biography but inspired from Binodini's story......

It is biography , sarkar said in an interview.

Seeing 1994 version on YouTube they seemed to cast adult actress only , so that would be the way they be going.

There is no reputed sources reporting this , could be fake news though.

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Omg amir one is so ridiculous. How its completely different for him?? Like he even had a freaking show and lectures us all the time. Wow. And he is so powerful by himself. 

And regarding anti dp hoye jawa i did coz i got bored after slb phase ..  i liked ramleela but after bajirao and poddaboti..plz now i want modern. Like i like srk and dp and wanted them in satte pe satta but it got completely changed and hr is doing it now.Srk dp farah is hit combo and good in everything 

Yeahhhh idk why Shah and Dee arent working together. Past e jaa hoyeche hoyeche. But ekhon they should do a movie together its high time. Padmavati-I want to erase that movie for her. Eto ultopalta shunlo from those haramis but SLB didn't even give her a role good enough to get nominated. She was so bland till that last scene. Just moha bekar. I am losing interest in her at a very fast rate. Let's see Chhapaak ki koreche. Ota baaje hole her career is gone for a toss. Uff Hrithik ba Vicky saathe ki shundor lagbe okay but Madam kichui korte chai na. I just know she can make it happen if she wants. Ke jaane ki cholche or mathaye 🙀

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Yeahhhh idk why Shah and Dee arent working together. Past e jaa hoyeche hoyeche. But ekhon they should do a movie together its high time. Padmavati-I want to erase that movie for her. Eto ultopalta shunlo from those haramis but SLB didn't even give her a role good enough to get nominated. She was so bland till that last scene. Just moha bekar. I am losing interest in her at a very fast rate. Let's see Chhapaak ki koreche. Ota baaje hole her career is gone for a toss. Uff Hrithik ba Vicky saathe ki shundor lagbe okay but Madam kichui korte chai na. I just know she can make it happen if she wants. Ke jaane ki cholche or mathaye 🙀

Even in my past posts i have written... ranveer is my 2nd fav but why show him only and neglect dp...?? On top of that you could have given her better clothes and jewellery. .. just gave orange red  as usual... if you want to glorofy khilji toh autobiography hi banado...he did do a lot of things in and for india... naam padmavati but deepika ko role diya bekar... i will not pay now for these things... thats y i stop supporting her m bored. And this from me who supported and loved her during her super flop phase ... i hope somebody reads our comments and talk some sense into her

Originally posted by S_H_Y

It is biography , sarkar said in an interview.

Seeing 1994 version on YouTube they seemed to cast adult actress only , so that would be the way they be going.

There is no reputed sources reporting this , could be fake news though.

hmm, this makes more sense, but then its not a biography if they change the age.......

yea, all this accounts to only if she is actually signed on, which i hope she is, but we'll be sure only after official announcement, as the article said even Vidya was in contention for the role......

she would require a lot of makeup and prosthetics to pass off as anywhere between 12 to 23 year old

Is notee binodini the same actress with whom Rabindrath's elder brother Jyotirindranath had an affair? N Rabindranath n his wife Kadambari Devi loved each other. She committed suicide after Rabindranath got married n she found out her husband is cheating on her too

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago