Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why this feels like how my mom would speak of me

🀣 Shei. Mone hochhe ebar belon chaki niyei or pechone jete hobe! Bohut jata korche. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Eta jeno sotti hoye. Madam oi luv Ranjan er boi ta chharoon doya kore ar eitate mon din. Onek chhaaglami toh korlen ar ki korte baaki ache. Bhobhishot toh ondhokar dekhchi jodi eishob ultopalta jinish koren. Ektu buddhimoti hon ar eita sign korun. 

If it is indeed modern mughaleazam and if somehow luv runjan gets kicked out. ... i prefer dp to be in that so much coz it has potential to be hit .. idk about runbir  .... 

Modern story mughal e azam sounds cool.... only because of luv ranjan problem has been created.

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

If it is indeed modern mughaleazam and if somehow luv runjan gets kicked out. ... i prefer dp to be in that so much coz it has potential to be hit .. idk about runbir  .... 

Modern story mughal e azam sounds cool.... only because of luv ranjan problem has been created.

True. Deepika has a knack when it comes to selecting hit scripts. But then no script is worth losing your reputation over. Imagine eto bochorer goodwill lost over a Luv Ranjan movie. Keu chharbe na. Oi women empowerment niye faltoo boka tarpor ei natok Kora. Eikhane loke ja boluk GP'er kache or Ekta bhalo meye image ache borabori. Seta sotti chole jabe. Dhuurr Mukhe khali galagal asche. Emniteo oke ekhon sojjo korte parchi na for this. Puro anti hoyeche jabo ami if she does the movieπŸ˜† But aajkal ja paalti khachhe shob. Aamir's PR literally made the media call him BRAVE for resigning with an sexual assaulter. Like ??? Am stunned. Ki ar boli bol. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sounds interesting.. what about that Luv movie? Did the crazens force her to dump it?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

interesting.......i hope they do sign her......... and she picks this one over that LR movie.......

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Waiting for crazens resurrection.

Apna time ayega. πŸ•΄οΈ

🀣

Down kab hue the jo resurrect honge....twitter per jaa kar dekhoπŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didn't know so many Babu Moshai's are there on the forumπŸ˜†

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

also known as Notee Binodini, was a Calcutta-based, Bengali-speaking renowned actress and thespian.[1] She started acting at the age of 12 and ended by the time she was 23, as she later recounted in her 

Which age would  Deepika would portray ?

Great to see Deepika sign more movies!

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

also known as Notee Binodini, was a Calcutta-based, Bengali-speaking renowned actress and thespian.[1] She started acting at the age of 12 and ended by the time she was 23, as she later recounted in her 

Which age would  Deepika would portray ?

The same ages Akshay Kumar will portray for Prithviraj πŸ˜†