feeling sorry for manit

Posted: 4 years ago

I was eagerly expecting manit Shraddha wedding but it didn’t happen I like his acting very much both their chemistry was extraordinary but sad about the ending.not going to watch kB anymore congratulations to Preeran fans

manit role as rishabh is not going to end. this was love triangle from starting and main plot is love triangle which is not going to end any soon . yes marriage has happened but who ekta wants as main lead noone knows though im sure destiny will unite rishabh preeta later.

preeta love karan but he dont deserve her and going to make her life a hell .

Originally posted by jaanulovejaanam

manit role as rishabh is not going to end. this was love triangle from starting and main plot is love triangle which is not going to end any soon . yes marriage has happened but who ekta wants as main lead noone knows though im sure destiny will unite rishabh preeta later.

preeta love karan but he dont deserve her and going to make her life a hell .

I don't get it what is your problem with Karan. Even the silent lollipop Rishabh is not a perfect guy. Ok Karan wants revenge but only because he doesn't know the truth. And revenge doesn't mean that it will be forever a hate-love relationship "revenge marriage" is nothing new in ITV it is standard. 

lol don't think Preeta is the type of woman who marries her brother-in-law even if the brother-in-law is divorced!

Edited by Funny29 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Funny29

I don't get it what is your problem with Karan. Even the silent lollipop Rishabh is not a perfect guy. Ok Karan wants revenge but only because he doesn't know the truth. And revenge doesn't mean that it will be forever a hate-love relationship "revenge marriage" is nothing new in ITV it is standard. 

lol don't think Preeta is the type of woman who marries her brother-in-law even if the brother-in-law is divorced!

@bold- This is an ekta show and more so an indian serial, so they can show the female lead marrying her brother-in-law for whatever reason they think of in their (un) creative minds. One thing for sure is, all this build up for the love triangle was not for nothing and will eventually be focused on in the future once sherlyn-prithvi are out of the picture. 

Honestly I feel bad for both bulbul and rishabh. Don't get why ekta makes a show about two siblings only to sideline and give barely any dialogues or track to one sibling. 

Rishabh at least still respects preeta far more than karan does. Even after everything that happened, karan and luthra's hating preeta and thinking ill for her, rishabh was still concerned that preeta was ruining her life by marrying prithvi so at least like a civil person and well-wisher tried one last time to convince her against the marriage, but karan is out for revenge and has disrespected her a lot and is now lying to her that he is marrying her because he loves her etc when in actual he wasn't thinking about love when he was marrying her. Even rishabh misunderstands preeta yet unlike karan rishabh is finding it hard to think bad of preeta despite all of this. Rishabh is quite spineless when it comes to standing up for what he wants, but in all other aspects he is quite good compared to karan. I can think of 100 good things about rishabh compared to karan, and although karan is clearly the lead, that doesn't mean his character is immune from criticism even when he clearly is wrong.

Plus I don't get why just because revenge marriage is a standard in itv a character can't be judged for it, especially when there is a character in the show who we can compare the actions and views of one character to another. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

ROFL! I don't get it how can people with basic understanding of appropriate human behaviour even TOLERATE Karan as a character (other than Dheeraj being an absolute cutiepie, an doing absolute justice to the material given to him) he is such a 'DOUCHEBAG'. If Karan's actions as the 'so-called' hero are acceptable on ITV than everything else shouldn't be an issue at all.

Originally posted by TheM5393

ROFL! I don't get it how can people with basic understanding of appropriate human behaviour even TOLERATE Karan as a character (other than Dheeraj being an absolute cutiepie, an doing absolute justice to the material given to him) he is such a 'DOUCHEBAG'. If Karan's actions as the 'so-called' hero are acceptable on ITV than everything else shouldn't be an issue at all.

Dude seriously if it wasn't for dheeraj and his performance, I'd skip over every THE karan luthra scene and I still despite having a big crush on dheeraj find karan so highly unlikeable and find rishabh so endearing despite not even having a crush on manit or knowing who he was before this show. Rishabh is a very dignified character and it's hard not to like him more than karan when you see how he treats preeta in comparison to rishabh. 

Originally posted by sammy17

@bold- This is an ekta show and more so an indian serial, so they can show the female lead marrying her brother-in-law for whatever reason they think of in their (un) creative minds. One thing for sure is, all this build up for the love triangle was not for nothing and will eventually be focused on in the future once sherlyn-prithvi are out of the picture. 

yes it is an ek show but as in KKB+love triangle Abhi "A man for a woman" and the same in KDB+love triangle Preeta "A woman for a man". Rishabh will be the new male Tanu. 😆

Originally posted by sammy17

Rishabh at least still respects preeta far more than karan does. Even after everything that happened, karan and luthra's hating preeta and thinking ill for her, rishabh was still concerned that preeta was ruining her life by marrying prithvi so at least like a civil person and well-wisher tried one last time to convince her against the marriage, but karan is out for revenge and has disrespected her a lot and is now lying to her that he is marrying her because he loves her etc when in actual he wasn't thinking about love when he was marrying her. Even rishabh misunderstands preeta yet unlike karan rishabh is finding it hard to think bad of preeta despite all of this. Rishabh is quite spineless when it comes to standing up for what he wants, but in all other aspects he is quite good compared to karan. I can think of 100 good things about rishabh compared to karan, and although karan is clearly the lead, that doesn't mean his character is immune from criticism even when he clearly is wrong.

Plus I don't get why just because revenge marriage is a standard in itv a character can't be judged for it, especially when there is a character in the show who we can compare the actions and views of one character to another. 

lol comparisons between Rishabh and Karan are so funny, you can't compare the two because they are different characters with different characteristics. Karan is impulsive and says what he thinks and feels, Rishabh is a silent lollipop.

Karan was also all the time against Preeta's wedding with Prithvi and not only Rishabh. Karan is in revenge mode because of the misunderstanding and not because he Preeta hates.  Karan marries her in the revenge mode at this point, it's absurd for him to think about love. The revenge mode doesn't last forever and it's over when he the truth knows. I don't see a Rishabh-Preeta Couple when the truth is out,unless Karan dies.

Edited by Funny29 - 4 years ago