13 September written

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 13th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Sabrina is sitting on a tree and eating an apple. She sleeps there too and says I was a queen, people used to beg me for life and now I am begging for food. People hoot on her on road. Sabrina shouts that tell Aditya I wont forget my revenge ever.

3 months later, Alia and Adity are in car. Alia says I am feeling nervous. Aditya says me too. Alia says take me to shiv mandir first please. Aditya says yes, his blessing is necessary. They come there. Alia gives money to beggars. Sabrina is sitting there in veil too. She looks at them and says I have to follow them, I have been waiting for this moment.

Doctor checks Alia’s report and tells them that everything is fine, mother and baby are in good condition. Alia says Aditya takes care of me so much, he doesnt let me work or

eat anything unhealthy. Aditya says he is our love baby so I am going to do it. Aditya says I get busy with work so can you send a good nurse for Alia. Doctor says I will send our best nurse who will stay with Alia. Doctor says lets do sonography. He looks at baby in ultrasound and sees a mark on him, he says what is this? Sabrina comes there in nurse dress and says its vish mark and I wanted to find this. Doctor asks who is she? Sabrina says I wanted this for years, she shows her nails and attack him, she says I had to kill you so I can tell parents that they are not safe anymore. Flashback shows how poison she had sent to Aditya was sent to his baby, she says I dont need Aditya as I will need his baby, nobody can stop me from becoming immortal now, I will get that vish baby.

Scene 2
Alia and Aditya drives away from hospital. Sabrina says I have to reach them. She runs and follows them. They enter house before she can stop them. Sabrina says I have to cross this line. She comes to cave and says to her evil God that I lose them again today, you have to help me. Evil God says your repentance is done, what you want? Sabrina says I want to cross that sindoor line and get to Alia’s baby, evil God says only good powers can cross that and that is Rudra. Sabrina says I need my powers back, he gives her powers. Sabrina thanks halal dev.

Sabrina comes to mandir and looks at Rudra praying. Priest says you cant go to her, she is praying. Sabrina attacks all. Rudra says I wont spare you today. Sabrina attacks her and says I have my powers back, I will take my revenge, she attacks her and puts her in a bottle. Rudra is locked there. Sabrina smirks and says you will cross that sindoor line and take me inside.

Sabrina comes outside Kothari house and crosses sindoor line with Rudra’s bottle easily. Sabrina says look Rudra I crossed this line and you will see their destruction now. Sabrina tells Rudra that till baby is not born, they are safe but once he is in world then I will kill you both and take my revenge. Rudra shouts from bottle that she is not doing good. Sabrina says keep shouting. She wears a veil and says I am shabana.

PRECAP- Aditya asks Sabrina who is she and why are you here? I know you are Sabrina. Take off your veil.

Posted: 4 years ago

Today’s episode was worst👎🏼

First there wasn’t enough adya scene like always💔

Second now Sabrina got to know abt adya baby😡

She even became more powerful then god as now she enter kothari estate🤢

Sabrina even capture rudra maa wow what a great writer👏😡

Now I’m 100% sure in the end Sabrina will kill adya stanch their baby & become more powerful😡

GO TO HELL U BLOODY MORON MAKERS😡😡😡😡