Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Ronakshi OS Collection OS#4 Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

After many years, have really loved a couple on ITV. Let’s hope the channel doesn’t ruin them, or let’s be realistic, let’s enjoy them until they are ruined 😉🥰

Welcome to my OS Collection 

OS #1 Jab Barish Chidke click here -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5106605 

OS #2 Barish mei hum tum click here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5107376

OS #3 Maang Lu ya Cheen Lu - Page 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114774

OS #4 Tujhpe hi toh mera hakk hai - Page 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114774?pn=3

OS#3 Maang Lu ya Cheen Lu 

He has exactly four hours to sleep and is doing nothing about it. Tossing and turning and asking the burning question in his mind repeatedly.why? Why? Why? 

She doesn’t pick up his calls..he wonders why..actually he doesn’t, he knows why..and yet he doesn’t know what is the why he is asking about??? Why does his heart pain so? Why is Raima not out of the coma? Why did Sonakshi think it’s ok to retreat from him? Why did Raima come back? Why? Why?

He walks out of his room..and into the study. He rubs his chest like he wants to eliminate the scars of his heartache. He stands by the window and right next to it on the small desk, he picks up his mother’s phone that is charging. He looks at recent calls and just as he suspected - sonakshi has had all the time in the world to talk to his mom. He presses call.

Her “Arrey Aunty, itni raat Gaye? Sab thik hai na? Ro..” angers him even more. He responds with “Rukk kyu gayi? Vaise tum bahut lucky ho, mere baare mei tumhe khabar mil jaati hai..How nice! Aur main jo tumhare baare mei pareshan hun..Uska kya? Main kaha jaaoo? Tum toh mera phone uthati nahi ho? Kyun Sonakshi? Mere bass isi sawal ka jawab do..Kyu??”

Everyone calls her Sona, but her Rohit always calls her Sonakshi..,except when it’s just them together..alone together...when he moves her strands of hair and breathes “Sona” into her ear. That’s when his whisper of Sona shakes every nerve in her body. But his Sonakshi envelopes her, like she is his only..but is he her’s? she shuts her eyes and lets a teardrop fall. And she whispers back “Rohit...main tumhare aur Raima ke beech nahi aana chahti...Main”

Rohit feels anger in every cell of his body..”beech mei aana nahi chahti...yeh faisla tumne Kaise kar liya?? Beech mei aana ke liye, teen logon ki zarurat hoti hai, yaha sirf main aur tum hai, toh phir, batao Sonakshi..tumne yeh faisla kaise kar 

Sonakshi wipes her tear..straightens herself “Maine koyi faisla nahi liya, abb Maine saare faisle bappa pe chod diya hai” His laughter laced with anger makes him turn and hold the phone even closer to his ear and he whispers loudly “Bappa pe tumne sab chodh diya,,aur main kya karu,..main toh sab kuch tum pe chodh raha..toh tum batao..Main tumhe Bapaa se maang luu ya Cheen lu??” And he presses end without waiting for her understanding and leveled tone which will irk him even more...

Her tears don’t stop...and she wonders how they have reached this spot...it seems like just yesterday they were enjoying each other...and now...like a carpet of love has been pulled from under them...and left them....

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 

Edited by columbia - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail

Please let me know what you guys think. All comments good and bad welcome 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I cannot express how beautiful your shots are! Have read all! Waiting for the next one! Hopefully, a continuation?

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Also, can you change the tittle name? Like me a lot of people won’t come to know that there a one shot here.❤️

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thnk u for posting dis os..ws longing to read smthng..nice shot👍🏼 I luvd d concpt how sona is still in touch w8 veena❤️ I hope evn in d show dis is shwn..I jst luv their equation☺️

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Another beautiful one or rather emotional one ....hope Sona ll take the right decision ....

Thks for this OS collection 

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik

Also, can you change the tittle name? Like me a lot of people won’t come to know that there a one shot here.❤️

Changed, is this what you meant?

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lovely amazing  ❤️ exactly matching to title mang lu ya chin loon... 

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik

I cannot express how beautiful your shots are! Have read all! Waiting for the next one! Hopefully, a continuation?

I am not able to continue, I get an idea for a one shot and then use aage nothing lol 

Thank you so much for reading them 

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mishti_forever

lovely amazing  ❤️ exactly matching to title mang lu ya chin loon... 

Yes that’s what I was trying. Thanks for comment and liking it