Sept 13 WU: Angads Last Wish! Precap Video

Posted: 4 years ago

September 13th: Angad’s Last Wish

Jindal Bhavan: Its nighttime Guddan is searching for her Jindal Saab, she comes down stairs n sees her hubby being held hostage by Antra, Antra shoots. Guddan screams she wakes up from her bad dream.

• AJ also wakes up, he counsels and gives assurances to Guddan saying that he will be with her for every Janam n nothing will happen to him since Antra is in jail.
  • Akshan look at Angads picture in their room, Guddan mentions how 13 days has passed since Angda’s funeral. 
  • Guddan is about to leave, AJ wipes her tears, his innerself speaks: saying today is Angads Funeral 13th-Teravivh! Due to the Game of Destiny, he cannot even wish her because  more than Kyushu she will feel Dard. The Chaina music plays in background. 
  • Without speaking Guddan reads her hubbys mind says:  I know Jindal Saab you want to wish me on my BDay but don’t want to see me in Taqleef & you cannot wish me, but you understood me very well so Thankyou. She continues that today she cannot celebrate her birthday Humse Na Ho Payega!

Morning: Angads Teravivh & Guddan’s Bday

• Jindal, Gupta & Guests are listening to the prayers when some delivery boys come in playing music with cake and gifts surprising and shocking the family members. 
  • Guddan is upset and scolds the guys, questions them who sent them there.
  • Angrily Guddan looks at her hubby, who tells her none of us ordered this. He asks the delivery boy they says that Angad sir ordered it! Everyone gets emotional. 
  • The delivery boy says that Angad Ji ordered 1 month early for his Guddan Bhabhi, all get emotional. 
  • An emotional Dadi said, even leaving my Angad spreaded happiness. 
  • Dadi & AJ says we should fulfill Angads last wish. 
  • Guddan nods n cuts the cake while an emotional AJ sings Happy Birthday to her. 
  • An emotional Guddan takes the first silence of cake and places in front of Angad’s portrait. 
  • The delivery boy hands AJ: 2 day hotel stay voucher from Angads behalf
  • AJ hands Guddan the envelope,  she reads Angads letter

In Angads letter: he stays how Akshan have been married for a long time, and they haven’t gone to a honeymoon. Akshan/ Guddan always takes care of the family & house responsibilities without taking care and thinking about themselves. He wants Akshan to go out for 2day mini vacation and spend some quality time together.

• After reading the letter emotional Guddan runs away from there. 

Akshan room: 

• AJ comes with birthday cake, counsels her, tells her that where ever Angad is he will be more  Happy to see Guddan happily celebrating her birthday. AJ says to Guddan to eat the cake for our Angad, she eats. 
  • Revti comes tells her Di, “that Angad cared about his family’s happiness before his, you should go on Angads plan vacation. Requests her Di to fulfill her Angad’s jis last wish. Not everyone gets a 2nd opportunity to start their life or marriage, you shouldn’t let this chance go in vain. 
  • Reluctant  Guddan agrees for fulfilling Angad’s last wish and she hugs her Chukti. 
  • AJ touches Angads frame and thanks him.

In Jail Pervy meets and greets Antra. Referring to her as Ex-Saasuma

• Pervy tells Antra my entry happened after your Exit but we are Reunited because of our Kaminapan & common Dushman Guddan 
  • Antra calls Perv: Chota Player & Child & calls him Anari(Bade Kaam Ka Hai Yeh Parv) he says you didnt do anything, I snatched all of Guddan’s happiness and created Toofan
  • Pervy laughs on face, says Angad was dead & useless while Guddan is with her family & her husband. Tells her you are living in a Brahman 
  • Antra was about to slap Pervy but he holds her hand (Only Guddan Sasuma can slap him)
  • Pervy says: Policewala Gunda, no one can slap him in his Area & tells her to be in her limit. He gives her the option to whether get out of Jail free of murder charges or celebrate her Jhooti Jeeet. He says my technique your brain. 

In Jindal Bhavan Bahus bring Guddan out of her room, AJ is waiting for here with the voucher. He slips on the spilled water, Guddan gets angry n scolds the servant

• AJ asks Guddan to relax because since she saw the dream she has become frighten. Guddan apologizes. 
  • AJ explains to family Guddan saw a bad dream or else she doesn’t care. Guddan tells him to go alone on Honeymoon. 

In Jail Antra tells Pervy to be in his limit, she is only joining hands with him because she wants Guddan’s Barbaadi!

In Jindal Bhavan: Dadi takes Akshan infront of Lord Krishna, joins their hands mentioning about their Saath and fulfilling Angads last wish. 

Rants: Very beautiful emotional scene balanced with Pervy & Antras Jail Scene. I loved Pervy scene with Antra it was Tashan wala and fun filled, loved how Pervy  showed Antra her Aukkad and he was the voice of the audience.  I have feeling that Antra and Pervy may end up killing each other before the Barbaadi of Guddan 🤣 they hate and cant tolerate each other. 

Precap : Akshan enjoying their romantic time together, its raining outside meanwhile a masked person (Revti or Perv) is destroying Akshan picture in their room, voice over is talking about Kaala Saaya hovering over AKshan. 

https://youtu.be/SxcNTYzVzd4

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Everyone who missed and loved  Sunshine please watch the jail scene for him he was the Voice of the Audience👏

I loved Pervy scene with Antra it was Tashan wala and fun filled, loved how Pervy  showed Antra her Aukkad and he was the voice of the audience.  I have feeling that Antra and Pervy may end up killing each other before the Barbaadi of Guddan smiley37 they hate and cant tolerate each other. 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Once pervy get his revati ji marks my word hr will be the one bajayoing band of ex sasuma bade shan se ... 

Chudail ka ant yrh humare kanhaji ji ke dut ke hato Hi hoga dekhlenaaa 

Thanks for wu🤗

Antra is digging her own grave😈

Na baba na i dont care about bhootni bs pervy nhi marna chahiye bs akshan se prasad milte rhna chahiye use time to time ham khush rhenge😈

Chalo angu jaate jaate kuch accha kaam to krke gya akshan honeymoon

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Welcome back pervy rehyan is just treat to watch 😎👏..hyyy 

thanks piku!!!

I love perv ❤️😈...i forgot how much i missed him until today.

🤗wu

so honeymoon bi angad sponsor 

now dont say dadi wants angad back through akshan baby🤣

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

🤗wu

so honeymoon bi angad sponsor 

now dont say dadi wants angad back through akshan baby🤣

Chindi CVS mila bhi to hibemoon Kaha goregayo ke hibemoon suit me 🤣

Waiting for Epi...nice and v emotional ....Epi...

Piku...thanks dear