Bahu Begum

What do you think guys?

naziraadiba thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Noor prooved Azaan as a wrost husband who without any reason torture his wife and she present herself as innocent girl and a innocent wife.Azaan was gets totally shattered. Now i don't think after saw her real face Azaan will never fall in love with her and he also see this that its Shayra who only saves him for Noor and Suriya's cheap trick.Than there is no reason fall in love with Noor by neglect Shayra.It is high time to protect their love from Noor.They should be unite against Noor.Still i can't believe on Shayra beacuse there is a short clip where Azaan shouts on Shayra and said her that she can't understand that how much Noor is cruel.So i don't think Shayra will come in her sense easily.So no hope from her.But glad to see Azaan that he is fight back alltime.Bu he can't do this alone if Shayra will not support him

Edited by naziraadiba - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. Agar itne sab k bad b shayra noor ko defend krti h to usse bdi bevakuf aur koi nahi. Jo ladki apni ma ki maut ka sach jante hue b ek begunah ko guilty feel kra sakti h and wo b apne matlab k lie wo sudhre b to koi mafi nai. I don't want ki age jake noor ko sab apna le, khaskar Azaan. 

naziraadiba thumbnail
It will be wrost if Azaan will give equal love them