Vish

12 September written

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 12th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Sabrina cries and says everything is finishes. She starts running from there and thinks that I was so much more and today I am like this, She runs from Kothari estate. Rudra, Aditya and Alia comes outside house. Rudra asks them to make a circle here with sindoor and nails, Sabrina wont be able to enter house then. Sabrina hides and thinks what will I do now? Alia creates circle and throws sindoor in air. Rudra says air is pure now. They see Sabrina and says you tried a lot but your end is near. Alia says show your power now, come and cross this line. Aditya says come and stop us. Sabrina says no Aditya is mine. Alia says tonight we will consummate our marriage and he will become mine fully, forget him. Sabrina says no and cries. They leave from there. Sabrina says now I will show them who

I am, she tries to enter but gets burned. She says I will comeback and nobody would be able to stop me.

Sabrina is looking around house and says there must be a way to go inside.

Aditya and Alia are in their room. Aditya says we will become one tonight. Alia says I cant believe we are together, I dont know what to say. Aditya says let our love speak tonight. Aditya starts dancing with her on dil ne yeh kaha dil se. Sabrina watches them through her water bowl. Aditya pulls her closer and and caresses her face. He puts her in bed and moves closer. Sabrina says no I have to stop them. Rudra comes out of house and says Aditya is not going to be yours now. Sabrina says I will kill you first, she tries to attack her but cant. Rudra attacks her and says truth won over evil and thats reality. Sabrina says I Will take my revenge, I will stay here, I will comeback and will finish you first, she leaves from there.

Scene 2
In morning, Alia asks Aditya to wake up. He romances with her. She asks him to get ready. Alia finds his poison mark gone. Aditya says vish mark is gone, problem is gone. Alia hugs him and says we will start our life now.

Rudra Maa tells Alia that Sabrina is gone and she cant enter this house so its time to leave. Alia asks if she has to leave? Rudra says threat is gone, I am going to my priest, I am with you both all the time, she leaves from there. Alia thinks everything is fine but why I feel something evil is near.

PRECAP- Alia gives good to poor outside mandir. Sabrina hides and sees her. She follows their car and sees them going to a hospital. Doctor tells Alia that its 3rd month, baby is in good condition. Sabrina thinks if not Adi then his baby. I will get it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

awesome episode❤️

especially adya romance was lit☺️

but don't know after watching today's episode why do i have feeling that sabrina will kill adya & take their baby💔

hope the makers won't let sabrina win as there is buzz abt season 2 in voot