KZK Season 1 Discussions #3[DT Note : Page 29] - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

karan's struggling days period on kzk1 .. his character was short , but very important role he did with so much perfection on initial days ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ReJ5whN1j/

Mujhe wo pasand nahi tha :p :p

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01

Mujhe wo pasand nahi tha :p :p

karan us waqt kisika bhi pasand nei tha... 😆..and his character was negative..

Agree what you are saying.. 

Me too i onky had school friends to share my kzk views then.

I didn’t watch kyuki much..  But hiten was adjustable.. Kya sunata tha wo Pre ko.. Isliye i liked him... And je w@s so sarcastic.. The way he used to  eye Pre.. It was so diff wjat cez used to do.    

'Yaha aise apko pareshan dekh ke khushi toh bohot ho rahi hain oar chor ke ja bhi nahi sakta..' 

and pre used to be so irritated with teh character.. Liked their chemistey as PM n Pre..  But yeah later when they become AP like friends it was awkward to see.  

yes hiten was bhadas... left right center se prerna ka bajata tha 🤣

karan us waqt kisika bhi pasand nei tha... 😆..and his character was negative..

Arey matlab mujhe shuru se hi pasand nahi tha..

Btw, I wanted KVB or Varun sobti as Mr Bajaj and wanted to ship PreBaj this time..😭

Once i even thought Cex as Bajaj.. Acha hota na?? Us seasonei heroine nahi mili.. Os season mein mil jati :p 

yes hiten was bhadas... left right center se prerna ka bajata tha 🤣

Yes yes yes.. U are urging me to watch the epis.. Hehe.. 

Its nice talking to you btw.. ^_^ 

Yes yes yes.. U are urging me to watch the epis.. Hehe.. 

Its nice talking to you btw.. ^_^ 

same here .. and i will be active here now.. cos kzk2 is running so badly , except some scene of bajaj , nothing  is watchable for me .. so isse accha more than kzk2 discussion kyu na mai apni purani iyade taja karu...

Arey matlab mujhe shuru se hi pasand nahi tha..

Btw, I wanted KVB or Varun sobti as Mr Bajaj and wanted to ship PreBaj this time..😭

Once i even thought Cex as Bajaj.. Acha hota na?? Us seasonei heroine nahi mili.. Os season mein mil jati :p 

if u dont like karan woh alag bat hai ..but i was not his fan .. i watched him in DMG .. but us tarake fan kabhi bhi nei tha ...as usual .. but in kzk he is doing tremendous job for me .. perfect combination with emotion and anger. kvb would have height issue. bajaj needs great physic,

varun would have no variation . same character back to back

so as bajaj ksg is perfect..yah sujal could be , but now ksg for me total pataka..bass bechara ek crap story ke crap track mai fas geye

same here .. and i will be active here now.. cos kzk2 is running so badly , except some scene of bajaj , nothing  is watchable for me .. so isse accha more than kzk2 discussion kyu na mai apni purani iyade taja karu...

Yep.. Be around here.. At least if not about AP i can talk  about Anurag with you.. :p :p

Whats your fav scene from kzk apart from prb?

if u dont like karan woh alag bat hai ..but i was not his fan .. i watched him in DMG .. but us tarake fan kabhi bhi nei tha ...as usual .. but in kzk he is doing tremendous job for me .. perfect combination with emotion and anger. kvb would have height issue. bajaj needs great physic,

varun would have no variation . same character back to back

so as bajaj ksg is perfect..yah sujal could be , but now ksg for me total pataka..bass bechara ek crap story ke crap track mai fas geye

Yeah ksg is doing a gpod job in kzk2 i agree.. And Erica is doing better with him than Parth i guess.. Idk. I watch the show occasionally so may he m wrong.   

Thank you for the summary... 

I do not want it to go so long in this show fro prerna and me bajaj... like their Jodi