KZK Season 1 Discussions #3[DT Note : Page 29] - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

exactly .. bohot intense song select hoti thi , kzk2 pe utna strong melodious song nei hai ..

also the dance environment

always on couple mode.. thode darkness.. dance dekhne ki majai kuch aur hote

Kzk1's CVs were fab.. And the writers!! Gosh, Anu and Bajaj ke kya dialogues hotey the...

And songs... From Ajeeb dastaan hain to bewafa to kya payar karoge mujhse to jiye to jije keisey to dard mei ye bhi favs muskura jatei hain... and tge title songs diff versions!! The director was amazibg as well... The screenplay.  The set.  Everything was too good. Even in todays date if you watch the show you wont feel like you are watching a 18 years old show.   

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01

Kzk1's CVs were fab.. And the writers!! Gosh, Anu and Bajaj ke kya dialogues hotey the...

And songs... From Ajeeb dastaan hain to bewafa to kya payar karoge mujhse to jiye to jije keisey to dard mei ye bhi favs muskura jatei hain... and tge title songs diff versions!! The director was amazibg as well... The screenplay.  The set.  Everything was too good. Even in todays date if you watch the show you wont feel like you are watching a 18 years old show.   

yes in kzk1 anurag was butchered by CV , but phirbhi his character maintained dignity than now. he was workholic and we got to see his shades of character ...

and he was best before AP marriage.. kash iyea shadi nei hoti , kash. . for me anurag's memory would be remained the best always.. komo shadi bhi utna nei biagra tha , jitna AP shadi bigara

shewta gained so much weight .. but cehzan still same. .just thode health aye hai . but as face still young .. i miss them

ronit is still now ruling ,tv , movie and web .. simultaneously .. but iyea dono kho geye ..

but chezan looked interested , aisa keya se keya hogeya who knows...and he should not leave kzk1 after 20 years leap

RB IS RB!! He ought to rule the media world.

Shweta had finally gained weight. Wasnt she always used to say uski weight ku nahi barta.. :p :p but i think she ca manage that if she wants.. 

Cez has gain weight too.. 

Shweta n RB toh phir bhi media mei hi hain with breaks n all.. Cez pata nahi kaha chala gaya.. 

Ku!! You didn’t like Hiten? I liked him as PM.  Phir jab wo Anu ban gaya tab wahi ghisapita rona dhona... It was good that cez left.. Got to see new things in Anu's character..  Hiten jeisa strong character na deto cez ko ekta mai.  :/      

yes in kzk1 anurag was butchered by CV , but phirbhi his character maintained dignity than now. he was workholic and we got to see his shades of character ...

and he was best before AP marriage.. kash iyea shadi nei hoti , kash. . for me anurag's memory would be remained the best always.. komo shadi bhi utna nei biagra tha , jitna AP shadi bigara

That was the essence of the show you know. Agar aisa na hota toh PRB kabhi nahi banta... Pre Anu se kabhi bahar nahi ati.. So being a PRB fan be happy. 

I also didn’t like Anu's jerkness.. He behaved so wrong. But again, he was in a life long mission of guilt and so much broken for not being able to repent it always twisted my heart. 

Cez was fabulous as Anu..  

I unstalled insta.. Will watch it once i install it again. 

Kasautii7.. Is this account has AP vids?? :D

RB IS RB!! He ought to rule the media world.

Shweta had finally gained weight. Wasnt she always used to say uski weight ku nahi barta.. :p :p but i think she ca manage that if she wants.. 

Cez has gain weight too.. 

Shweta n RB toh phir bhi media mei hi hain with breaks n all.. Cez pata nahi kaha chala gaya.. 

Ku!! You didn’t like Hiten? I liked him as PM.  Phir jab wo Anu ban gaya tab wahi ghisapita rona dhona... It was good that cez left.. Got to see new things in Anu's character..  Hiten jeisa strong character na deto cez ko ekta mai.  :/      

i liked hiten on kyunki .. but woh hai na kisi ek chehre ke sath attachment aa jate hai .. chezan ke bina anurag kabhi ho sakte hai iyea kabhi nei sochi.. i felt so bad when i saw anurag changed..us jamane mai toh SM , internet itna available nei the toh kisiko bol nei sakti thi except some school friends...

though later i was attached with him.. but phirbhi original is original always.

I unstalled insta.. Will watch it once i install it again. 

Kasautii7.. Is this account has AP vids?? :D

random videos .

karan's struggling days period on kzk1 .. his character was short , but very important role he did with so much perfection on initial days ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ReJ5whN1j/

i liked hiten on kyunki .. but woh hai na kisi ek chehre ke sath attachment aa jate hai .. chezan ke bina anurag kabhi ho sakte hai iyea kabhi nei sochi.. i felt so bad when i saw anurag changed..us jamane mai toh SM , internet itna available nei the toh kisiko bol nei sakti thi except some school friends...

though later i was attached with him.. but phirbhi original is original always.

Agree what you are saying.. 

Me too i onky had school friends to share my kzk views then.

I didn’t watch kyuki much..  But hiten was adjustable.. Kya sunata tha wo Pre ko.. Isliye i liked him... And je w@s so sarcastic.. The way he used to  eye Pre.. It was so diff wjat cez used to do.    

'Yaha aise apko pareshan dekh ke khushi toh bohot ho rahi hain oar chor ke ja bhi nahi sakta..' 

and pre used to be so irritated with teh character.. Liked their chemistey as PM n Pre..  But yeah later when they become AP like friends it was awkward to see.