Bahu Begum Background Music !

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2 months ago

Please anyone upload Bahu Begum all background music.... from ShaZaan bgm to Suraiyya to Razia bgm....

Please someone anyone upload the background music directly in a new page titled - 

"All Bahu Begum Music"

So we can take it na.... What say?

Try this link and please do not make repeated threads about the same things.  It is against forum rules. smiley1

http://pbsense.com/bahu-begum-serial-title-song-bg-music-colors-tv/

Edited by The_May_Rose - 2 months ago

I was just expressing my thoughts on the music.... I guess in this forum.... thoughts are not allowed to be expressed regarding music of tge show....

Originally posted by GuruSam85

I was just expressing my thoughts on the music.... I guess in this forum.... thoughts are not allowed to be expressed regarding music of tge show....

No you didnt express your thoughts. You are demanding from other forum members to record songs of the show and you did it 3 times! This is not expressing of thoughts its opening new files for bullshi*. Its against the rules of forum btw. 

Well then i think asking of music of this serial was wrong... As i see & feel nobody likes the background music of this serial.... Bye.... I will not reply now...

Originally posted by GuruSam85

Well then i think asking of music of this serial was wrong... As i see & feel nobody likes the background music of this serial.... Bye.... I will not reply now...

We do and I replied to your post above. smiley1  You are welcome on this forum...

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Try this link and please do not make repeated threads about the same things.  It is against forum rules. smiley1

http://pbsense.com/bahu-begum-serial-title-song-bg-music-colors-tv/

@ Yezabel - I understand they broke the rules but we should correct them in the politest way possible and respect all IF members no matter what. smiley1

Edited by The_May_Rose - 2 months ago
  • Page of 1 Go