Trials of Fire! All Inclusive Barun story The Untold Saga- 69 chapters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Trials Of Fire !!

This is not a story...with screenshot pics, these are episodes to be watched in your mind's realm. 

Amitji has taught us when realities don't happen, dwell in your dreamworld, " Main Aur Meri Tanhaayee Aksar yeh baatein karate hain!Tum hoti to kaisa hota!..."  

( Myself and my solitude, always converse...had you been there, how it would be?...)

This is that saga which Barun chose to connect with fans on TV screen again, we shall not let it stop ever!

Storyline to justify Barun's choice for the show

Pics to commemorate Barun's talent and give a live show feel.

Hindi Dialogues to reminisce Barun's dialogue delivery 

English Translations for Sweet Barun's global fans who must not miss the story pleasure.

Songs fitting for the episode and the youtube version to enjoy the song in real

Season 1

Index with links

Epi 71 Adni Suhaagraat Wedding Night with Barun Dialogues N translation

Epi 71 After Break! Was Undressing ever so beautiful? Chapter1 page2 with English Translation

Epi 72 Marriage Consummation leads to Advay's redemption Chapter2 with English Translation 

Epi 73 Shower Scene Morning Romance Family Banter Chapter 3 with English translation

Epi 74 Happy BF time brings tears Advay connects heart of Chandni Chapter 4 with English translation

Epi 74 After Break! Sasha Redemption Advay opens his heart out Chapter 4 Page 2 with English translation

Epi 75 Chandni's Redemption Advay's flirting AdVeer Bromance Chapter 5 with English translation

Epi 75 After Break! Chandni again with Options ABC Advay gets attack again Chapter 5 Page 2 with English translations

Epi 76 Advay's attack Chandni's care again Karava Chauth ADNI REMARRIAGE Chapter 6 with English translations

Epi 77 Advay-Pooja BroSis Pair! Husband dresses up Wife Advay's fast Chapter 7 with English translations

Epi 78 The Morning After! The revenge is incomplete Chandni Stepping into new World Chapter 8 with English translations

Epi 78 After Break! Chandni PTSD Attack Advay The saviour Husband takes wife Shopping Chapter 8 Page 2 With English Translations

Epi 79 Conquering Phobias Veer's Pain Advay's pain Flirting romance of Adni Chapter 9 with English translations

Epi 80 Diwali Bumper Episode Chirkut Reminiscence A new War with opposing views Chapter 10 with English translations

Epi 80 After Break! Diwali Festivities but Chandni's PTSD Finally Diwali Lovemaking celebration. Chapter 10 pg 2 with English translations

Epi 81 Diwali Continues A new dimension to Lovemaking The true meaning of Laxmipooja Chapter 11 with English translations

Epi 81 After Break! Diwali The true meaning of Laxmi pooja A Night Promised Chapter 11 Page 2 with English translations

Epi 82 The Lover's wrath A child's pain A heartrendering Repentance Chapter 12 with English translations

Epi 82 After Break! Redemption throu' love Flirting Banter, His fantasies His despair Chapter 12 Page 2 with English translations

Epi 83 Barun Celebration Special Maha episode Not an FF chapter Rather a VM Chapter13 with English translations

Epi 83 After Break! Barun Celebration Special IPK3 ending reminiscence Tribute to team Chapter13 Page 2 with english translations

Epi 83 After Break2! Barun Celebration Special An Ode to Barun's talent Chapter 13 Page 3 with English translations

Epi 84 The homecoming A lover's grievance Happy Make Up Sex Chapter14

Epi 84 After Break!Whispers of the past Memories, Smokes and scars True meaning of Ganesha Veer emerges winner Chapter 14 Page 2

Epi 85 Advay retaliates against pressure Pooja's Bhaidooj Chandni's Govardhan Pooja True meaning of religion and faith. Chapter 15

Epi 85 After break! Scientology In Ancient Indian Culture Test Your Love And then make love Chapter 15 page 2

Epi 86 A beautiful Morning A Lover's Gift The Trauma Need for a new revenge Chapter 16 with English translations

Epi 87 The couple Dynamics Men From Mars Women From Venus A Baby Dream The Baby dilemma Chapter17

Epi 88 A Wife's Regret Advay's True Redemption The Meaning of Loving Someone Chapter 18

Epi 89 Chandni's Baby Expectation Advay's Baby Dilemma His Own Demons In Allahabad Chapter 19 with English Translation 

Epi 90 An Unfulfilled Dream Makes Love Go Wrong, It's a crime The trials of love Chapter 20 in English

Epi 91 Life is Harsh and Love is Complex. Advay's Pain Chapter 21 in English

Epi 92 Advay leaves home and goes to Allahabad Naani worries Chapter 22 With English translations

Epi 93 Chandni realises her mistake and repents. Will history repeat itself? Chapter 23

Epi 94 Chandni's words Push Advay to a dilemma but while AdNi love is in storm, a new Saga is blooming in some garden. Chapter 24

Epi 95 Advay's dilemma with Meghna's baby; PP is back but Advay has doubts on his integrity. Chapter 25

Epi 96 Love stories are never easy; be it Veer Shikha, be it Advay-Chandni. Advay reinstates his father's legacy Chapter 26

Epi 97 Advay's True Revenge Kick Started. Love so potent that it becomes toxic. Chapter 27

Epi 98 The loving hearts call out to each other and the soulmates dash to each other. Revenge drama materialising. Tension between Shikha-Chandni Chapter 28

Epi 99 The lovers miss each others. Will they meet or will there be another mishap in their journey. Chapter 29

Epi 100 The beautiful Century of IPKKND3 . Enjoy the beautiful lover's experience Chapter 30

Epi 101 After emotional upheaval happy frolicking and flirting between Advay Chandni. Nightcap meal of Noodles was never better! Chapter 31

Epi 102 Just Dream or a premonition for Chandni Aadi's insecurity Family gets pulled in vortex Chapter 32

Epi 103 Devar Bhabhi join hands Advay gets angry The Konch blown The battle starts Yada Yada Hi Chapter 33

Epi 104 Advay's intelligent Business Mngmt strategy in Village development PP Meghna love story struggles Chapter 34

Epi 105 Adi's Sansani, Household returning to normal, Revenge battle proceeds in background Chandni visits Siddhi Vinayak Chapter 35

Epi 106 Chandni's heart-rendering prayer asks for Gauri's penance Wife lost Husband rushes. what amkes Advay happy Chapter 36

Epi 107 A woman's insecurity and a man's frustration Super Conflict and garama garam (hot spicy) exchange between lovers Chapter 37

Epi 108 A New Revenge planned A new entry expected Shower lovescene again Chapter 38

Epi 109 A Song returns Love returns Happiness returns Bromance moves to next level Chapter 39

Epi 110 Advay's office day Shikha rebels Chandni in her wifey mou but worried for Advay Chapter 40

Epi 111 How angry can your love get? Bromance discussion of each other's love interest Chapter 41

Epi 112 Chandni forced with security Love Banter between Adni! How can anybody not love this pair Chapter 42

Epi 113 Barter exchange between husband n wife Advay's new look Shikha's new tension breeds Chapter 43

Epi 114 Advay's health in risk AdNi turmoil brings tears to eyes A perspective of life and death Chapter 44

Epi 115 Love that stays on through multiple births PP Meghna new Love story ADNI I am with you Always Chapter 45

Epi 116 The REVENGE COMES TRUE Gangaram the first culprit punished Chapter 46

Epi 117 Advay's inner sanctum challenged by Chandni. Just be with me! Always! Chapter 47

Epi 118 Aadi's sansani Chandni Jhoothi hai She's liar Happy Banter Veer takes up Revenge Battle leadership Chapter 48

Epi 119 Advay's best Gift To Chandni "Shall We Dance?" Gangaram committed Suicide Chapter 49

Epi 120 Honeymoon Special Mahaepisode filled with Love as the season changes Chapter 50

Season 2

Index with links

Episode 121 Country Change Avatars Change Role players change Chapter 51

Episode 122 yeh Koun Aaya? Who's this? Darsh Pooja DDPJ a new love saga Chapter 52

Episode 123 Mingling of loved ones Darsh's backstory Advay plans his revenge again Chapter 53

Episode 124 Advay's revenge plan Darsh Pooja love saga backstory unveils. Fun In Pub Chapter 54

Episode 125 Love story Veer Shikha Darsh Pooja Dev Chandu at individual up and down as fun continues in honeymoon

Episode 126 Darsh Pooja blooming Pooja's back story Simulataneous game plans in background

Episode 127 ChikuMiku face each other Louvre visit Love stories bloom

Episode 128 PPmeghna Darsh Pooja Advay Chandni Advay inner turmoil Family enjoys a chat

Episode 129 Pooja the wise one Advay flirts with chandni Advay Darsh launch their mission

Episode 130 Advay's attrition warfare. Another Revenge drama What is Advay like?

Episode 131 The story of three loving pairs Happy Family banter A tribute to Gul

Episode 132 Chandni curious of Advay's doings Family visits Eiffel Love in the Air Chapter 62

Episode 133 Advay Kisses Chandni In Eiffel tower. Three strong love stories taking three different colours

Episode 134 Advay's ardent lovemaking Darsh narrates Haider story

Episode 135 Advay CHanndi honeymoon special night Darsh Pooja come closer Darsh sings for haider chapter 65

Episode 136 Advay gives hot pleasure to Chandni Revenge goes further. Darsh Pooja Love story at bottleneck even before the start Chapter 66

Episode 137, Joie De Vivre- AdNi dance in bath under shower in an exultation of spirit

Episode 138, Riot altercation between AdNI What If I lost you PP's mother opposes PP Meghna marriage Chp 68 

Episode 139 Heart to Heart Discussion between two friends. ADNI thrive on conflict Chp 69

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

For all genuine Barun Fan, IPKKND3 was a story with huge potential which got butchered up and closed prematurely. 

But such stories always linger in our hearts......very much same as the legend of Madhubala remains immortal.

It was Barun's choice for a comeback and connect with fans on daily basis..... so naturally the story is close to my heart. I found his acting far more matured like an ageing wine; so the expressions linger in your heart.

This  FanFic is not just chapters with only character names being the same and rest story entirely new. No!

This story starts exactly where the show closed..... and takes the journey ahead of Advay's true revenge......So Here Advay is like Arnav, having known his foe separate from his love but still carrying the same anger inside.

The story closes a lot of loops left open in the show with logical explanation for each twist and then opens further loops for the story to move ahead making justice to all characters.

Take a complete enjoyable experience replete with fitting screen shots of expressions, songs and Barun's own dialogues used in the show.

Happy Reading!

As readers, you gals may realise I have changed the title of the FF as the story moved further.

The show had started as  Inteha , Intezaar ya ilzaam doon, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? 

Inteha, that's limit/epitome ........Advay and Chandni will both show "Inteha" in exhibiting their emotions- anger love included

Intezaar, waiting....... both have waited for sixteen years and even now their destination has not arrivedit's going to be an interesting long wait! For us too!smiley2

ilzaam, the censure.......The story started with ilzaam, the blame, even today, the blame game continues in the couple and will continue to do so.... because ilzaam is integral in their saga.

Yet, this is the Untold Saga which is after the Suhaag raat episode. The story is now turning into Imtehaan, the trial/ examination of both where both will have to go through Trials of Fire before they find their unified equilibrium!

The reference of fire was used again and again in promos..... The original story intended was perhaps different than what got shown. My effort is to bring justice to those original promos.

My start of FF writing had been just scripting of Suhaagraat that we all wanted desperately but did not get..... it was the Lamha..... a moment that we wanted to linger in..... so I titled this Lingering moments. 

Because friends loved my writing, they wanted me to continue and what initially was just remembering the earlier moments again and again and doing a true repentance.

But somehow the story grew on me and turned into revenge saga..... So now I feel the original title doesn't make justice to content.... hence changing the title.

Buckle up your seat belts, we shall ourselves witness Inteha (Limit) Intezaar (Waiting) ilzaam (censure) of this beloved Adni couple as they go through their Trials Of Fire  

The story will make us adore Advay.

The man has emerged through so many different colours!

When he explained his show actions about Sasha to Chandni.....

Whatever I did then wasn't because of what I felt for Sasha;   but it was because of what I did not want myself to feel about you...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144378014?tid=4905329

When he explained his ways to Chandni

Memories needed to be forgotten stirred inside of me, something unwelcome and unmistakable!...I wanted to blot out the memories; I wanted to hate you with my whole and soul... 

But, refusing to accept those memories, didn't resolve the sensations that plagued me, that dogged me...I wanted you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/146258412?tid=4948690

When he is wise explaining Krishna's ways to her when he creates destruction

Life is neither simple nor innocent like how you think...Destruction is part of life...Why are you so averse to it? 

Did Krishna not do destruction in Mahabharat... Have you not imbibed his Geeta philosophy to do what is right, what is required at the moment!

When he is so compassionate with her; yet wants her to accept that they two are enough; even if they don't get a child

"You had asked me a question that day, Chandu. I wish I had all the answers... but I don't!  And for me, I am not concerned about our answer to such question...it's our working together to search the answer... for me, It's not about the end, it's about the journey.

Chandni, our love is going to be the stuff of legends..". He urged. He wanted her to accept that their love would be enough for them to live.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149623610?tid=5056647

The way he urged her to come to terms with his illness

"God isn't hovering above us waiting to punish us. Remember Chandu, in life nothing is certain.

Life cannot be trusted. Death is the only ultimate truth.

Life is beautiful because we all know someday there is going to be death. And death coming as Kaal to us is beautiful because without it just continued living would make life drudgery."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149866586?tid=5056647

And now in this scene, the same things which are reflecting in her mind; are reflecting in his mind.....She wants the blessing that is a gift of rain..... He thinks of her as the blessing same as the gift of rain.

When she tells him her dream, her desire; he understands the fragility; he understands that the dream makes her eyes sparkle. And then.... he does not counter her; neither does he console her......no other words..... just his acceptance and acknowledgement

"yes, My Love"

Absolute beauty in a moment..... in our beloved couple!

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

The very initial Suhaagraat chapters

Epi 71 Adni Suhaagraat Wedding Night with Barun Dialogues N translation

Epi 71 After Break! Was Undressing ever so beautiful? Chapter1 page2 with English Translation

Epi 72 Marriage Consummation leads to Advay's redemption Chapter2 with English Translation 

Hope the usage of same dialogues as in the show; but now taking completely different interpretation, gave you a nostalgic reminiscence and a pleasurable experience in chapter1. The Suhagraat begins but does not culminate. So enjoy the continuing pleasure in chapter 2.

Here, Chandni will see the true change of Advay to Dev which she had been urging for so long but he kept denying her. And having accepted his love, his need for her in the heavy rain, he now gets engrossed in enjoying the natural beauty of transformation of his childhood friend Chandu to the Young Lover Chandni.

The physical union alone can never form a solid basis for true unbreakable relationship; the minds and  thoughts need to mingle too. So, as the first start of Advay's redemption, he reflects upon his stern, torturing actions against Chandni. Again Advay becoming like Arnav who reflected on his acts, the day he agreed to re-marry Khushi.

The story gets enriched with further beauty because in addition to Advay, Chandni also has her own redemption starting and admitting.

America and many across the globe may fantasise about Christian Gray who calls the first sexual experience as "correcting a situation"; but for us, Advay enacted so very perfectly by Barun is the hero and our eternal fantasy; because he respects his woman and takes her permission before enjoying her body.

General outline of story in first thread

The story opens on SR which has soulful confessions and repentance of both DevNi. The SR came alive so beautifully, as I had myself not expected when I first started typing...the love coming alive in the way they both became one...the care shown by Dev, an ideal for any hubby of the world...that's what made the SR beautiful...the dialogues reused from Advay and Chandni in the serial and the pics from serial itself perfectly matching each scene... even today, when I read it, I do get the feeling that it's actually happening in front of me.  

Then comes fun-filled morning between couple followed by family gathering at breakfast. His relationship with family and his attachment to Aadi; getting portrayed so wonderfully through small scenes... The discussions lead to Chandani's grief about Sasha, then a clarification by Dev... In the same heart to heart talk, Chandani shares her perspective. It leads to giving Dev the pleasure of union which he wanted before going for B/F.

The loop closed in 8th chapter when Dev knows that Sasha is wiped out between the couple... but it was over only between Dev and Chandni; is it over between Advay and Sasha gang? What might he do ahead and where could it lead... well even I don't know myself as of now and I am as curious as any reader now will be.

The B/F discussions have led to Bromance and opening out of original show open loop as to how Chandani found Miku. The revelation makes Dev fall in love all the more and then wanting to Undo the hurt caused by him to Chandani.

When one reads chapter 5, there are loops getting closed at the same time further chapters opening. KC topic was opened in 5th chapter itself when maasi was doing sargi preparation. Chandani approached her to ask about Dev but in vain. Then there was Dev wanting to give new marriage vows and go ahead given by Nani... this has lead to new marriage vows at the Sunrise of beautiful KC morning.

It's first day after SR and Chandani is unable to eat because she is hugely missing Dev. The morning B/F is missed due to sudden topic of Sasha coming up. Evening dinner is missed due to Dev's sudden illness attack owing to his kidney problem. The next morning she wants to have sargi but Dev's outburst stops her and then her eventual fainting has led to KC completed privately with both doing the rituals. Truly a memorable KC for Chandani, I would say!

Earlier Chandani had approached Naani which eventually led to women gathering for Geeta pathan. This in turn led to her going for women's function and then her PTSD attack... So it's like one small convo opening out a wonderful loop closure track later... n very logically, too...

In the same chapter, Chandani discussion with Pooja explained the sudden jerk of the show, where a maths professor originally coming from London suddenly became a business tycoon of Mumbai. It also builds logic in Advay's working through the nights for online consulting and lecturing.  This was shown in show earlier and does intermittently pop up in my FF as well but not as a shock rather as a convincing option.

The PTSD attack later took DevNi to Diwali shopping and further building of their love as well as romance. At the same time VeerKha nok-jhok romance and MurShi romance ran as parallel story. Maasi and Chandani are building the drama conflict in Dev's mind about a tragic past and hopeful happy future. 

An earlier evening had Dev getting angry at Chandu for speaking about an abduction bringing in beautiful Devni song moments and later a heart rendering soul talk between DevNi.

Miku, in line with his prankster character, played up on women at home, bringing up an important issue about women working and becoming independent. This in turn later gets linked to Chandni's being a lecturer in religion and Geetha, an innovative option.

Devni had beautiful romance moments left yearning with sweet disturbance from some or other family member. In the evening, Chandu's accidentally falling into the pool opened another loop of her PTSD. It lead to beautiful night between DevNi followed by a mubaarak Diwali morning...where truly Dev's lovemaking to Chandni took a new dimension reaching the souls...

Chandni explained the concept of Laxmi in its true sense beyond just money...A lovemaking night and further a beautiful nok jhok morning between DevNi which built to Aadi getting disappeared. This led to sudden outburst of Dev on Chandni out of guilt.

An honest effort at appeasing Chandni's angry hurt by Dev showed how true his love for Chandni is and makes her realise that too. Devni have another soulful discussion about how Chandni is the only person with whom Dev relates his every emotion.

Then came Bhaidooj when Miku has risen above everybody's expectation and brought a beautiful dimension to the whole drama.The whole family will now move to Europe.

This story has been sheer pleasure seeing ADNI life going ahead after 6th October when the show ended and truly made me feel that the show never ends in our hearts, our minds... hope you readers have got at least a little pleasure with the same feeling in your minds... looking forward to seeing all your reactions!

A few memory pics

Dupatta mere hi naam ka pahanogi

Tum dupatta ke bina jyada achhi lagati ho

the Bromance

Family enjoying breakfast together

Dev is sick with kidney pain and time for Chandni to pamper

Argument between DevNi over KC fast

Marriage rituals again in private... a beautiful remarriage

Kitchen Romance

Dev saving Chandni from PTSD in woman's organization hall

Roothe roothe piya, manaau kaise... Chandni manaoing Dev

Pooja, a heart of gold with a tinge of tear

Ab Dev kya kare? Aadi knocking ...

When you love, there is always pain

Aadi is so lucky to have CM

Mujhse judaa na hona kabhi

A sweet roothana manaana between ADNI... murga banana ADNI special

Acchu se mulakaat karavaani hai

Kaise banegi Shikha Veer ki sahchareeni

Some romances will go on foreverEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A few minutes invested in giving an honest response , goes a long way to give happiness of many months

A response given by a reader against chapter no. 6

Haven't read the seventh chapter yet..So sorry for the late Se bhi late reply on sixth update. I wasn't feeling my cheery self so postponed giving reply..  I don't want to give a reply half heartedly bcoz your update deserves the most heart felt comment.

It's been almost two days that I read your update and now when Iam commenting I didn't find the need to go back and give a look to remember the scenes bcoz everything is still so fresh in my mind , such was your description. You have done a great job and nailed each and every scene.

The way Advay got disappointed bcoz he can't give his wife the special night he promised. Chandini Ka rootna ... APNI Nahi hua ? Wonderful scene. 

The whole karvavchaut setting is good. Just adding the right bit of family moments. Shikha completely being herself. Advay outburst at pooja made me raise my eyebrows but we can ignore it saying he was so concerned about our chandini or may be that scene was indeed necessary for the beautiful explanation of karvavchaut ...

You know ... During rain seeding episode ... Everyone went a head and researched every thing about it... If any asks anything about that in future we can give them all the info they need. Why ? Bcoz this man there makes us do such crazy things. Your update doesn't feel like out of story to me at all.. you had it all.. it just feels like continuation of the show. So  this is Advay.. the same advay.. now so we are equally crazy here too. From now on if anyone says a word about karvavchaut.. we can give tanatan answers and your beautiful explanation word to word.

It was a very good scene. And this is very important step in their character growth and their journey towards each other.

Next comes the epic scene. How did you even think of that. I wouldn't ... It was so original. The whole thought if taking sun as the live fire . It was pure , soulful and most meaningful way for them , our adni , to complete their marriage. I don't want talk more about it bcoz the scene itself screams what a wonderful writer you are. This is something I would remember forever. Your words formed such a beautiful picture in my mind I wish I could take a printout and send you. I tell you it was magical .. serene..

Now... You know how I have my reservations reading hot stuff when barun sobti is involved.. somehow you make it easy for me. May be.. your whole point even writing such scenes us more about building trust . . Making the connection.  Healing eachother... And not about how hot and steaming the scene is playing . I read your and Priya conversation and your explanations are beautiful.. it made me understand the point more and I agree with you. 

Phew... Looks like Iam done here. I can go on talking more and more . But then I would be repeating myself like... How beautiful..  wonderful... Meaningful ... Your update is. So let me just say..  'Neha ! I loved your update dearHug'