The Pillow fight scene!

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 10 months ago

What do you guys think is going to happen between Dr. Sid and Dr. Ishani in that closed apartment?

Only the pillow fight scene or something else too?

2 Likes this

Honestly super excited see what could have led to the pillow fight. Sid's smile literally melts my heart and after all that crying it'll be nice to see Ishani finally come out of it and mess around a little. So whatever it may be, I can't wait to see it. 

As far as doing something more goes, I feel like they are taking their time developing the relationship gradually and organically, not forcing anything. So they'll have fun and might get a slight accidental moment within that pillow fight that raises heartbeats but I don't see them doing something consciously just yet. 

Edited by Simreine - 10 months ago
2 Likes this

Yeah I agree with you. Let Ishani show us her fun side as well 😁

0 Likes this

Naughty.. what else are you expectingsmiley36

I'm currently wondering how they got locked.. Maybe ghosts are gonna make their entrysmiley36

2 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Nice episode. They got a chance to break the ice. Hopefully they understand each other better after this episode.

1 Likes this

Epiosde was awesome smiley36The way dr ishani was jumping around smiley37dialogue of the day muje goad me uthao dr sid smiley37smiley37

3 Likes this

Sid and Ishani was too cute today . 

Only Dr Sid knows how to handle Ishani .

And they both were looking like college kids in today's episode . So young and refreshing. 

Small Ishani is such a cute munchkin.

3 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go

Surbhi Chandna Namit Khanna