The Pillow fight scene!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What do you guys think is going to happen between Dr. Sid and Dr. Ishani in that closed apartment?

Only the pillow fight scene or something else too?

Honestly super excited see what could have led to the pillow fight. Sid's smile literally melts my heart and after all that crying it'll be nice to see Ishani finally come out of it and mess around a little. So whatever it may be, I can't wait to see it. 

As far as doing something more goes, I feel like they are taking their time developing the relationship gradually and organically, not forcing anything. So they'll have fun and might get a slight accidental moment within that pillow fight that raises heartbeats but I don't see them doing something consciously just yet. 

Edited by Simreine - 4 years ago

Yeah I agree with you. Let Ishani show us her fun side as well 😁

Naughty.. what else are you expecting😆

I'm currently wondering how they got locked.. Maybe ghosts are gonna make their entry😆

Nice episode. They got a chance to break the ice. Hopefully they understand each other better after this episode.

Epiosde was awesome 😆The way dr ishani was jumping around 🤣dialogue of the day muje goad me uthao dr sid 🤣🤣

Sid and Ishani was too cute today . 

Only Dr Sid knows how to handle Ishani .

And they both were looking like college kids in today's episode . So young and refreshing. 

Small Ishani is such a cute munchkin.