The episode was released at 6 and has trended so fast

Great just great

KHKT deserves it

Posted: 4 years ago

Raima ki entry hui bhi nahi and he tagged farnaz🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by alvina

I ws jst going to say that😆 that means bandi is not going so early..parallel lead aisehi nehi bola waiting fr dis to unfold now hope zayda ott na ho nd unique ho jo ki usp hain is shw ki

Originally posted by roshni_az

I ws jst going to say that😆 that means bandi is not going so early..parallel lead aisehi nehi bola waiting fr dis to unfold now hope zayda ott na ho nd unique ho jo ki usp hain is shw ki

lets see how it unfolds - they will show it in a different way Im hoping as they hv always done with cliche tracks 

Yup, I noticed dat as well ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by roshni_az

Yes it's not that simple I think.... Cos Raima's speedy recovery is only because of her auditory perception of 'Rohit's name' again nd again.. Had'nt Raima been having intense love for Rohit, her recovery now is not possible. Raima's mom nd frnds should thank him for indirectly treating Raima other than showing him abhorrence and running away from him as if they saw a vampire ðŸ˜†ðŸ™ˆ 

Yeah,I noticed that too.Also the way Farnaz talked about the character Raima and her entry in the show in her IV seems like she is going to be here for a really loooooong time.I just hope makers handles this Raima track well and don't turn her negative later on in the show.If they do that,the show will lose it's uniqueness.