Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Just for Anupre fan

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My last post for today and I am done. After today episode I am just done with Pre character.

So question to all Anupre fan in forum.. for me cause show has to run between 3 lead. And the way story is progressing I dont think writers will ever show Bajaj and Pre talking about their deal. Plus the way story is going it clearly shows writer afford to make them victim.

So I dont think that will ever change. So for me what is the point of making Anurag character as hero. There is noo need for that. Actually I am happy if they make him villian cause frankly in my opinion writer are no in mood to make both realise their mistakes at all.

How long do you think they will drag this track. Just make Anurag question the child and problem solve. I mean if thier soul intention is to make Bajaj and Pre victim and hero then I dont see makeing Anurag villian can hamper the show.

I mean both fandom are not happy. Cant they just focus on Bajaj and Pre. And build Anurag character in different shade and stick with that. Why torture the fan. Plus what joy they must get to make episode after episode a comedy piece with horror touch lol.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I only want them to kill Anurag now so that I can finally be free from this torture..as long as Anurag is there,no matter how much I have tried I m still not detached

Kill Anurag and start Mr and Mrs Bajaj love story..bus

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaK

I only want them to kill Anurag now so that I can finally be free from this torture..as long as Anurag is there,no matter how much I have tried I m still not detached

Kill Anurag and start Mr and Mrs Bajaj love story..bus

Unfortunately, I doubt either we or others who want Anurag to leave the show are going to be granted the wish. 

They want to keep Anurag in the show and would have as much a role as Bajaj and Pre...But the thing is I also feel that Anurag would be kept as a bone of contention between BajPre and vice vesa...Its now kind of OK for most AnuPre fans, because we have already given up on the idea, don't know how others would take this continued love triangle. 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want him dead or be in coma forever. Lady has left nothing for him to live for. Moving on thing will not let by writers cause core of the show is based on 3 of them. But I am not loving the way they are trying it to do though by makeing them victim. But they are not victim. Oh Anu dont wake up.. dont wakeup again

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want him to be in Coma and not remember Pre as  his lover if he loses his memory..  But cvs has vindictive plan for Anu.. And as a AnuPre fan I would never want them show that Pre is staying with Anu as his wife for charity sake or Anu doubting his child.. 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trust me I had been asking this question to myself from my childhood....  :p Why ekta? Why you had to/have to pay lakhs per month for a character for years? Just to have him in death bed with Pre??? Is that so!!! 

Idk, while ralkibg about kzk i have two moods... One is justifying everything and another is criticizing everything. 

I had watched shows started with one male and one female lead then a character like bajaj would enter nad tge male led would be gone forever. But in AnuPre's case Anu was always there just like this season.. I am not saying he wasnt given imp at all.. But the thing is, why just wasting money on second lead!! Ir feels like Anu is second lead.. And after sometimes it will feel like he is the third person in PreBaj's relationship. I am not against PreBaj.. Coz i know without them the story is incomplete... But its more like a growing love story with a third person more than a love triangle. 

She should just discard Anu's charcater like her other serials. But he wont do it. The TRP will decrease further. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I would want her to tell HIM the truth. I want HIM to be a bigger person and let HER go, If thats what she wants.

I do not mind the idea of him turning the villian if that's what cvs want. Parth is currently the best-  acting wise. So he can pull off any role.

But this story is of AnuPre who keep yearning for each other, despite being married to other people and moving on in their life. So I doubt the cvs would make Anu a villian.

Disclaimer : I am a solo Stan. Erica fan. Not AnuPre/ PreRish fan. But since this question was posed to only AnuPre fans, I am not sure if I could state my views here. But still I did ðŸ˜† because I like the TM and the post was good too. Sorry, if not interested, please ignore :)