कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE Updates/Episode Discussions 12 Sep 2019 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Umm, I would disagree.

I haven't seen the epi,so I can only comment going by the written update.

She doesn't have idea about Prerna's sacrifice or the deal/blackmail marraige.

All she knows is Prerna was in love with Anurag and then she got married to bajaj. And now there is a subtle bonding between Prerna and RB. She can sense something, (may be trust or care?)

(Now why Prerna trusts RB and shows some care and empathy towards him is something which I currently cannot understand. Given the fact that the reason she got separated from anurag is because of him.

So the only reason I can come up with is, that she has resigned to her fate and has genuinely accepted RB as her husband.)

So if Masi tells or requests her to stay away from Anurag/Basu family, I don't think there is anything wrong . Whatever she said is out of the knowledge she has. Now listening or adhering to it is Prerna's choice and nobody can force her.

Mr and Mrs. Bajaj need to pack their bags and leave Basu house. Prerna should be a little considerate her knowing how much Anurag loves her, it isn't right to stay in that house. I feel bad for Anu sometimes. 

Why doesn't she tell him the truth and finish this?

I don’t watch the show either. The reason I said Sha is in la la land is because her suggestion to stay away from Basus sounds quite ridiculous when they themselves led by Baj came to park themselves at Basu house without an invitation. First order of business would be to pack their bags and hightail it out of Basu house. 

For all their regular emotional upheavals Basus are too proud to mooch off anyone else. I see the metaphor of Pre’s Pallu or dupatta on fire on occasion as telling. Pre creates chaos everywhere she goes. She herself admitted to Anu she doesn’t she her fate as one of living happily and she’s proving herself right.

CVs are making Baj seem the helpless victim. His actions are like a snake in the grass that strikes without warning. His explanation that seeing Anu standing on the road enraged him and he sped up and struck him will not pass the defense test in a court of law. Road rage and fleeing the scene of the crime are serious offenses.

Why is Pre defending a criminal who ruined her life and has now put her ex fiancé in serious condition in the hospital. Did she lose her moral compass once she married Baj? 

Baj has committed one too many crimes and got away with it. This time he’s gone too far putting someone’s life on the line. But CVs will continue to give him a free pass and expect audiences to see him as a victim of his past.

Anyone who carries a vendatta against someone half his age who obviously was a child or wasn’t even born when he lived his miserable past is mentally screwed up.

Pre was hired as his wife to care for Kuki but Baj is busy taking her attention away from his special child with his antics. For all his tough exterior he’s a coward at heart ruining lives without remorse. He poached on a young couple’s future and now upset that ex fiancé of his wife won’t give up on winning her back.

CVs are hell bent on sweeping Baj crimes under the rug so this show is likely to appeal only to those who admire the actor playing Baj and look at his past as reason to ignore his crimes.

One thing for sure, show has been on a slippery slope including trps since they brought Baj in. It’s been gloom and doom all around. Even parties have lost their buzz. Just my opinion.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MERARAI

I don’t watch the show either. The reason I said Sha is in la la land is because her suggestion to stay away from Basus sounds quite ridiculous when they themselves led by Baj came to park themselves at Basu house without an invitation. First order of business would be to pack their bags and hightail it out of Basu house. 

For all their regular emotional upheavals Basus are too proud to mooch off anyone else. I see the metaphor of Pre’s Pallu or dupatta on fire on occasion as telling. Pre creates chaos everywhere she goes. She herself admitted to Anu she doesn’t she her fate as one of living happily and she’s proving herself right.

CVs are making Baj seem the helpless victim. His actions are like a snake in the grass that strikes without warning. His explanation that seeing Anu standing on the road enraged him and he sped up and struck him will not pass the defense test in a court of law. Road rage and fleeing the scene of the crime are serious offenses.

Why is Pre defending a criminal who ruined her life and has now put her ex fiancé in serious condition in the hospital. Did she lose her moral compass once she married Baj? 

Baj has committed one too many crimes and got away with it. This time he’s gone too far putting someone’s life on the line. But CVs will continue to give him a free pass and expect audiences to see him as a victim of his past.

Anyone who carries a vendatta against someone half his age who obviously was a child or wasn’t even born when he lived his miserable past is mentally screwed up.

Pre was hired as his wife to care for Kuki but Baj is busy taking her attention away from his special child with his antics. For all his tough exterior he’s a coward at heart ruining lives without remorse. He poached on a young couple’s future and now upset that ex fiancé of his wife won’t give up on winning her back.

CVs are hell bent on sweeping Baj crimes under the rug so this show is likely to appeal only to those who admire the actor playing Baj and look at his past as reason to ignore his crimes.

One thing for sure, show has been on a slippery slope including trps since they brought Baj in. It’s been gloom and doom all around. Even parties have lost their buzz. Just my opinion.

I agree to most of it.

They are definitely showing Bajaj as a very good person at heart which he clearly is not .

If I think from neutral POV, he might have some good qualities but the core is of some one not even grey character , but somewhat a villian, as of now .

Manipulating people, destroying other business men and taking over their companies , marrying a pregnant woman who wanted to marry someone else, and now hit and run case-

How the hell are we supposed to believe he is a good person!!

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I know a third trimester pregnancy causes much reduction in physical activity .. but how will Ekta know .. Never expected !! ...also Prerna is frost time mom she too is ignorant ...but how No one noticed her baby bump yet ?? Poor story telling IMO ..... waiting for the BTS sage to play  out .with expectant Pre in striped saree ... visiting Baj in jail who is  in striped jail uniform too ... couple twinning scene ..👍👏

@bold, 🤣

I agree to most of it.

They are definitely showing Bajaj as a very good person at heart which he clearly is not .

If I think from neutral POV, he might have some good qualities but the core is of some one not even grey character , but somewhat a villian, as of now .

Manipulating people, destroying other business men and taking over their companies , marrying a pregnant woman who wanted to marry someone else, and now hit and run case-

That's what the whole problem is. Mr and Mrs are full of contradictions. 

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Bajaj in jail  where did you see this?  I'm sure loyalty queen would save her husband 👍🏼 na na this isn't possible 

Ok this season Prerna will never send Baj to jail is it ?? confirmed is it ?? 

I agree to most of it.

Exactly! CVs are shoving a villain at viewers and expect sympathy for his miserable past. They hint at him having a soft heart but his actions prove otherwise except he hugs Kuki.

Not an ounce of remorse for hitting a young man, rather he justified Anu’s presence riled him so much he ran him down with his car. This is the person Pre wants to protect simply bec he said it was an accident. If it truly was wouldn’t he run to apologize to the Basus and do all he can to help Anu? Instead he fled the scene and loyal biwi stands by him. 

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I know a third trimester pregnancy causes much reduction in physical activity .. but how will Ekta know .. Never expected !! ...also Prerna is frost time mom she too is ignorant ...but how No one noticed her baby bump yet ?? Poor story telling IMO ..... waiting for the BTS sage to play  out .with expectant Pre in striped saree ... visiting Baj in jail who is  in striped jail uniform too ... couple twinning scene ..👍👏

This was a below the belt attack. It's Ekta's own choice whether she wants to experience pregnancyhood or not. 

Anyways, to understand the pregnancy woman related track, all that she or as a matter of fact anyone, needs is a bit of empathy and awareness. They dont need to b pregnant to know this. I am sure she lacks that or doesn't care now 😆. I am watching Ekta show after like 18 yrs and I am surprised if her understanding went reverse gear mode about this ? She's done better than this in her early 2000s shows though. 😆

I think the police wont find concrete evidence

He did  not cm out of his car, it was raining , no one took any sort of screen shot

Too many people on the road

Lawyers can manipulate shivi during cross examination

So mohini will scream bloody murder but this time bajaj himself is ready to face all chgs and Onu is in coma.

A homicide case just down d drain.

Its time RB moves out of his BB or cvs need to unmute moloy to unlock a certain past. 

Or else its time for a short leap. The story is too toxic.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

Originally posted by HeartQuake

I clearly remember certain fans accusing Bajaj of trying to harm Anurag Prerna hulk baby by smoking or dancing rough etc. ( As if Prerna doesn't run marathons on a daily basis and fall regularly ! )

Today Bajaj saved Prerna from having a traumatic fall that could have surely led to harm to the baby . If it was not for Bajaj it'd have been bye bye baby. 

So why not thank him now ?? 😆interesting. 

Lol, best joke , how did I miss this 😂😂

Come on, everyone repeat after me, #HailBajaj 

Edited by ifmember - 4 years ago

Loved todays episode.

Bajaj was great, loved the advise he gave prerna.

Lucky prerna to have a partner like bajaj 😍😍

Loved that he showed arrogant mohini and basus their place.

Prerna’s ping pong antics no longer bother me.