Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Reminder by GM 

Final Reminder To Everyone:IMPORTANT

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5113326

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

DT Note :

Wonderful  *slow claps*

so EDTs are technical safe havens for battlefields , where both groups are involved in 
-name calling / bashing characters
-moral policing each other
-name calling each other and respective fandoms over differing opinions
-ganging up and showing one-upmanship and taking over EDTs 
-provoking comments, sly remarks to incite fandoms and when attacked play victims
- you name it you have it.. all breaches under one roof 

and the irony  is that no one bothers to report these comments,  everyone wants to fight and have their share of fun and when the line crosses , they play victim and expect Mods to be antaryaamis and realize what's going on in each topic and act and when acted ..comes the mighty biased mods of the forum   naare *slow claps * 

From now on, any of the violations here or anywhere in the forum amounting to targeting/mocking/inciting/name calling/ moral policing members/fans/fandoms will see a direct WL with no further explanations . name calling of character or abusing characters are deemed inciting fandoms. 

Members involved in violations in this topic will be dealt with severity 

EDIT :

EDT is for discussing the episode wrt to the characters,  discussing or mocking actors are not relevant  here unless you want to incite other fandoms  , also TRPs should be discussed in TRP thread and please don't turn EDT to another battlefield by bringing in TRPs . 

Topic Closed 

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT 

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

DT Note : 

You all might have enough time at your dispense to fight over the same thing day in and day out, but there is no point in me reiterating the same things again and again, the note is here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151159348?tid=5111852 for reference and to add new point 

- highly offensive animal references to characters with an intent to incite fandoms must be STRICTLY  refrained...  

there are many topics in the forum for dangal , please go ahead ! 

Closed !

Thanks,

KZK-2 DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am first.

Want to see Mohini Basu in her durga avtaar

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Here for kukku and bajaj

but eagerly waiting How prerna will protect her husband from basus

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Here for bajaj only😊

God please save my eardrums today🤓

Sutapasima thumbnail

we were wondering if Baj would go to jail n wear striped clothes ... but look its pre in striped saree n relaxing... showing her baby bump  in BTS 

https://twitter.com/EjfMmir/status/1171796343930511360

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Baby track and Anu’s MU 🤦🏻‍♀️ Horrible horrible soap I have ever seen 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Baby track and Anu’s MU 🤦🏻‍♀️ Horrible horrible soap I have ever seen 

Most unethical shows which I personally feel I have wasted my time on tbh. Neither story move forward, neither their is respect for fan or audience and neither there is logical story. It feels like star are just playing the show for shake of payment lol. Erica was justifying by saying always going to be twist and turn. But from where we see it it's just filler episode with dead end.

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just waiting to see if Loyalty queen will irritate which fandom today lol. Its torture to see her dialogue and hipocrisy and contradicting act each day.

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey all 

Here for all lovely , creatively funny friends who troll the CVs for every illogical n senseless crap ...and their creativity ( which doesn't exist ) 😆