ABIR - MEENAKSHI : THE FORESHADOWING

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

"Baap jab bachpan mein chhodke chala jaata hain toh woh akela nahin jaata. Uske saath saath poora bachpan chala jaata hain." 

The above lines were said by Abir when he could feel Mishti's pain on confronting her father on the day of holi. He barely knew her back then. But he could still feel the emptiness in her life as he himself had gone through the same in childhood. 

We know the relationship Abir & Mean-U share. They are never on good terms & have their own share of reasons for being disappointed with the other. But there's this one link which keeps them binded together & that is their undying love for each other no matter how salty their relationship gets. 

Few days ago Mean-U had confided in Kunal on how kids should emotionally support their parents during old age. She indirectly hinted at Kunal for being her "budhaape ka sahara". If today's episode is not a foreshadowing on how that sahara is going to be only Abir, then I don't know what is. She came here to offer her prayers to Bappa so that the conflict with both her sons gets sorted. But instead she blessed Abir only & walked away. Even though unaware yet he respectfully touched her feet & as a reflex action her palms landed upon his head. In the spur of moment she ran away but one fine day it is going to be Abir who is going to fulfill her "khudse pehchaan karwaana" wish. 

May be one day we would see the dynamics changing b/w them. May be one day Abir won't be sitting alone in a corner & replaying his childhood memories in front of his eyes but instead keeping his head on her lap and sleeping peacefully with a content smile on his face & her caressing his hair and lovingly adoring him like a baby. May be one fine day we would actually say "Thank You Mean-U". Thank You for being the mom he always deserved. 

Regards,

Toree.

that'd be nice. I think one thing that we can expect ITV to do is mend relationships, no matter how late it is. However, the higher expectation I have for this show compared to others is that they show gradual progression towards that relationship. 

Double post. Sorry 😕

Edited by ImpetuousSoul - 4 years ago

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

that'd be nice. I think one thing that we can expect ITV to do is mend relationships, no matter how late it is. However, the higher expectation I have for this show compared to others is that they show gradual progression towards that relationship. 

True that! YRHPK has always explored every relationship be it among family or friendship or love. I sincerely hope the dents in Abir and Mean-U's relationship are also cleared off.