Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

How reliable is IWMBuzz? 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

IWMBUZZ is reliable , but iyea adhi spoiler deti hai .. as  they claimed jail scene that means soon we will watch this drama and bajaj will be free. but how and on what basis , that is the question. lets see

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Ah. He can't be set out free. He shouldn't be. The man cannot get away with the accident that could have killed that person with I was in a trance excuse. I ain't gonna accept if he gets out, until it is Anurag or Basus who willingly choose to let him go. 

This is insane. If you aren't in a good mood, rather a bad mood to the extent where it puts you in a trance while driving on road where there are people walking around - you should not drive. People's lives aren't toys to play with. 

Basus have all the right to say whatever they would. I am only imagining someone from my family in Anurag's place and some random man who is in a foul mood who drove over the person at the front. How are Basus going to forgive Bajaj? I wouldn't if I had been in their place. What if Anurag had died? That's a different thing that this is a show and we know he wasn't gonna die but I mean what? This is the lamest excuse to hit someone and get away without helping him. If you're not in a sane state of mind to drive safely - better take a cab or sit at home because you've got no right to play with the lives on the road. 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was just a filler track as always. You cant expect anything from this show lol. Litreally dead end again if this is true. Just cut this track of living in the same house now. 85 or 90 percent Anupre are dond..so y bother for this crazy stupid track. Lol.

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Ah. He can't be set out free. He shouldn't be. The man cannot get away with the accident that could have killed that person with I was in a trance excuse. I ain't gonna accept if he gets out, until it is Anurag or Basus who willingly choose to let him go. 

This is insane. If you aren't in a good mood, rather a bad mood to the extent where it puts you in a trance while driving on road where there are people walking around - you should not drive. People's lives aren't toys to play with. 

Basus have all the right to say whatever they would. I am only imagining someone from my family in Anurag's place and some random man who is in a foul mood who drove over the person at the front. How are Basus going to forgive Bajaj? I wouldn't if I had been in their place. What if Anurag had died? That's a different thing that this is a show and we know he wasn't gonna die but I mean what? This is the lamest excuse to hit someone and get away without helping him. If you're not in a sane state of mind to drive safely - better take a cab or sit at home because you've got no right to play with the lives on the road. 

Murder bhi karega toh rage main justified hai. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ekta loves injustice, criminal acts, blackmailing, human trafficking, forced marriages, polygamy, making fun of religion n rituals n more importantly she likes EVIL WIN AGAINST GOOD 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Murder bhi karega toh rage main justified hai. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Dear Shruti, one should always refrain from making such generalized statements for I truly believe people can get hurt. I've liked Bajaj and Bajaj and Prerna, together. More because after a certain point, I couldn't accept Anurag and Prerna together and I found certain qualities in RB and Prerna that could allow me to like them with each other and around each other but just because I've liked him, doesn't mean I am going to write justifications for the character for something as grave as a murder. I had said this bit to someone else as well, perhaps, a week back and I truly believe, that there is hardly anyone who will find a murder Justified irrespective of the fact who does it unless it is a death is self defence. 

As far as this accident is concerned, he should be in the jail. Punished. I can't make peace with him until Basus do. No matter what, no matter what, if he has done the accident and the reasons that he gave were true and there is absolutely no back story to this - the man shouldn't be given a way out. (I had to say if there is no back story because my sister have been wondering if he is trying to protect someone and usually, her thoughts come true in shows so I put it up for a safer side.) 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ikr. 

They cant just let him go just like that. People's lives r nt punching bag tht u remove ur frustration on. 

How the hell r they justifying this crap. Running away frm accident is also nt acceptable and here he admitted tht it was in a fit of rage. Is that even an excuse? What r we being forced to digest. 

Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg yes!!! This is literally the point I made on a different post and I know there's been a lot of ridiculous explanations for things on this show, particularly when it comes to things like police cases and courtroom dramas, but you can't just be like I was overcome with rage. Intent or not, if he died that would be involuntary manslaughter. In this case especially there's a scene where Bajaj literally tells Anurag he wants to kill him, publicly that too. The worst part is that Prerna ACCEPTED this excuse. Are you kidding me? This is Mr. Ruthless Shark. How can he suddenly lose his control, especially when he always says he doesn't, and conveniently injures the one guy he's hating these days. Especially after he told Anurag that after the pooja they will fight. Especially after the attempted murder on Anurag just the previous night by people who claimed they were sent by Bajaj. How can Prerna have blind trust on that guy? Just because he saved her mother from a case his own aunt put on her. This whole thing has become so ridiculous, I'm really disappointed. I really hoped after the maha episode this show would calm down and go in an AnuPre direction but they've just complicated everything unnecessarily once again.