Mary Takes: Whoa! :D Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj have made their special little

Posted: 4 years ago

The way Prerna reacted and then heard Bajaj out - though he had really earned a solid beating 😉, these two have really made strides since their wedding! So fast, but also so naturally. That's what happens when two people are really in sync ☺️. He cannot hear it if she gets insulted and she doesn't want him to bear the brunt alone awww. She even threatens that she will be the one he was hurting cause she knew unconsciously that that would matter to Bajaj. She doesn't say he will have to answer to her, she says he will have to answer to Anu's family. That shows that in this equation, she is on Bajaj's side to offer explanations, not to demand it of him like he's the other. He's her own, like Masi explained 👏

I really hope Ekta and her crew don't f-this up like the last series. The chemistry and bond between these two actors really communicate a couple that's more than in love - they are in mutual respect and admiration. They can really communicate without fawning over each other and dancing like wildlings like most chocolate boy heros and heroines of Indian drama. The other character gives me too much of a metrosexual vibe and that just doesn't work for me. The kind of character Prerna, an ordinary Indian girl, goes for is not the pretty boy, though she might delude herself as being into him. He's like the college crush we all get over. But this is a pair for the long haul - like a real couple, a matured one. They protect each other already, so cute! 🤗

I should also note that it highlights for me that the first pairing was more puppy love and general cluelessness, the phase we all go through. That's not the real deal kids. That's infatuation. What is depicted here is a real relationship. I am not even saying that as team Bajaj, just as a character sketch set, these two make sense and are more in sync. It works. I hope they take what is real here and make a drama out of it without butchering it with 18 marriages with different people.🤪 Wishful thinking I know, the same episode also showed that ex-girlfriend's love trumps mom's love. Laughable. If your bf says he loves you more than his mother, dump him lol. That dude's got his priorities all wrong. 

Thoughts?

Edited by Marybarton - 4 years ago

I think something truer was never said by anyone else!

This is a perfect analysis of the dynamic between Prerna and Mr. Bajaj. I agree with every word.

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago

Thats why i am loving Prerish this season ...previously i was Anupre fan in S1 becoz Anurag was very sensible character and Bajaj was brutal ..he never invaded Prerish privacy but here its happening all ulta ...this time bajaj has more empathy and understanding for Pre since beginning ..

Originally posted by Ayesha1980

Thats why i am loving Prerish this season ...previously i was Anupre fan in S1 becoz Anurag was very sensible character and Bajaj was brutal ..he never invaded Prerish privacy but here its happening all ulta ...this time bajaj has more empathy and understanding for Pre since beginning ..

Ditto

In S1 I liked Anurag more than Bajaj 

I still can't forget his painful eyes ....he was such a fine actor

And when S2 news came ... hoped that this time Anu Pre unite

But from starting I'm unable to connect with Anurag ..so stopped watching it 

And when Bajaj came ...even though I don't like the actor who played Bajaj 

But the character sketch of Bajaj is so good that I start rooting for Bajaj n PreRish

Lol..in my opinion..it is gng very fast..

N if she can develop a bond with so called black mailer husband so fast after claiming anurag her soulmate then I wonder how fast will it take her to forget bajaj...who is not even ur love..

Kyaa post likhi hai. 10000000 likes. Much needed in the forum.  Perfect analysis of Prerish. Their understanding level is right now the best . 

They r completely honest with each other.. both are in some ways in a similar situation.  Everyone else misunderstand them , have judgements of them . They r bad acc to many ppl.

But only they both know each other's pain, difficulty.  Only they both know each other's real personality.  This is what is making their bond grow stronger day by day. 

Originally posted by Swatij20

Lol..in my opinion..it is gng very fast..

N if she can develop a bond with so called black mailer husband so fast after claiming anurag her soulmate then I wonder how fast will it take her to forget bajaj...who is not even ur love..

Yes. It may happen in nanoseconds and we will say "ye kab hua"🤣 i was wrong when i said bajaj will not have her emotional loyalty.  But then..she claimed to love ,that too epic types eternal and what not with her ex also..

I like Anurag and that is evident but i do agree that PreRish are making a bond, and I’m perfectly okay with them being the end game. But Right now I’m able to connect to only Bajaj and not Prerna. I have my own complaints with Bajaj as a person but his contribution towards PreRish has been consistent unlike Prerna. She spoke volumes about Anurag and now all of that is gone in one shot and like someone mentioned above it wouldn’t take a while for her to let go of bajaj as well. Atleast  Bajaj is confused, trying to understand this new feeling, etc. 

How did I miss this post?? Beautiful!!👏