JaBir OS - my spin on todays episode!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So after enduring blood curling waste of screen time on rani suman and chanda in these last days...here's my little effort to make  JaBir fans like me...happy...it''s my spin on today's episode. Hope you guys like it.

Pooja heard suman and chanda talking in the kitchen. Suman was complaining that kabir was acting weird and Pooja was trying to gain sympathy from kabir by acting as a victim because of her mother's behaviour towards her.  Chanda said maybe kabir is falling in love with Pooja. Suman got furious and said kabir is very kind hearted, he is just feeling bad for Pooja. It's pity not love. 

Pooja couldn't bear to listen any further she went to her room and weeped her heart out. She never wanted anyone's pity. She had worked hard in life, faced various struggles but had always held her head high. She didn't want kabir's pity. A small voice in her head mocked her than  what you want Pooja, kabir's love? She got up covered her ears as if to stop herself from hearing that voice. That voice continued why have you started sharing your grief with kabir ? However your mother treats you, it's between you and her. Why are you sharing your pain with kabir? She wiped her tears and resolved she would never do that mistake again. Even in the past, She lived all through her pain without a shoulder to cry on, she will continue to do so. 

Upon entering the hall, she saw suman and kabir at breakfast table 

Suman : take one more paratha kabir.

Kabir : no mom, I am done.

Suman : you are not eating properly since yesterday. What is the matter with you?

Pooja coming towards them said : kabir there are some important office matters to be discussed, I have called ranjit home please look into it.

Kabir : you can do it to! I am not in the mood today.

Pooja : I have plans, i am meeting a friend and than I have appointment with the SPA and than lunch and most probably I will go for a movie too. I need a day out. Moreover, after 7 days; when I leave, I am planning to leave the company too. So sooner you take charge of it the better.

Suman was pleasantly shocked to hear this. Pooja won't be working in the company with kabir. Good riddance she thought.

Kabir panicking Pooja why are you leaving the company!? I mean you have worked hard for it. You can't just leave it... (or me). He wanted to scream and tell her that he won't let her leave...not the house, not the company, not the relationship and certainly not him.

Pooja : (camly) I have to kabir; I and you we both need a fresh start. Hum dono ko naye sirese zindagi suru karni chaiye. Before kabir could say anything..suman interrupted.

Suman : for the first time she is saying truth. She turned to Pooja and said you go where ever you want to go. My son will handle the company. Pooja left.

Kabir to suman (fumingly) said 

Why did you have to interfere between me and her? 

Suman: what is wrong with you? Look at her, she is unaffected! She already is dreaming about her new happy life. She is probably going out with her friends to celebrate. And here you are sulking and feeling bad for her! Why?

Kabir : wanted to scream and say because he loved her! He couldn't leave without her! He was dying every minute since signing divorce papers. But he knew he couldn't say it. He left leaving suman all confused.

Kabir in the room... couldn't stop tears rolling down his eyes. Pooja was out there celebrating her independence from him. A small voice nudged him, ofcourse she is celebrating she never wanted to get married to you in the first place. She will start a new life, will find someone whom she loves and will get married to him. On that thought of Pooja marring someone else he took the nearby vase and threw it across the room shattering it into million of pieces just like his heart. He reflected, he had never been in love in his life. He did fool around, had couple of girlfriends but that wasn't love. He never thought he would fall in love hence he married kavya on vyom's behest. He had always thought of her as a friend with whom he could live a drama free life. But with Pooja she challenged him, she facinated him, made him feel alive like he never had been. How could he not fall for her. He had seen how formidable enemy she could be; he wondered how she would be when In love. Would she love someone with same unconditional reverance, intensity. He was certain whoever she choose, he would be luckiest man on earth. But it wasn't him. And he hated his fate for that.

Pooja was hating her fate for making her fall for kabir. She realised she was failing miserably in trying to forget kabir. she had come to the orphanage as coming here, being around girls always helped her to take her mind off her tensions. Today even that was not working. She wondered why kabir sounded so upset about her decision to leave the company. She was having lunch with the girls but she couldn't eat. Thoughts of kabir kept invading her mind. Pata nahi kabir ne kuch kaya hoga ki nahi! She thought ruefully. She had deliberately called ranjit home. So that maa would atleast make him eat. If it would have been office she was sure he would have skipped lunch altogether. Suddenly she wasn't hungry at all. 

Kabir had been snapping on ranjit all through the day. He was upset and hurt and in pain he just didn't care what others felt about him. Ranjit was relived when it was time to go home. He left almost as if his life was saved. Maa came in with food.

Suman : kabir you were working all day, you did not even have lunch atleast have dinner. I made your favourite sabji. 

Kabir was at his wits end. It was almost night, Pooja wasn't home yet. She didn't even mention with which friend she was going out. Was it a male friend? How could she move on so easily when there was no moving on for him..

He angrily told suman : I told you I am not hungry and all people work whole day. Stop treating me like a kid. Aap khana rakh do mein jab mann hoga kha lunga. 

Suman : why are you behaving like this; look at Pooja she came home after enjoying whole day and now she is chilling in her room.

Kabir inwardly heaved a sigh of relief she was home. But instantly his mood was ruined, as Pooja did not even bother to check up on him. Kuch nahi toh kaam ke baare mein toh puch leti. 

Suman left feeling frustrated. 

Kabir was so lost in his thoughts that he didnt realise when Pooja had entered the room.

Pooja saw kabir lost in his thoughts with a dejected look on his face. Food plate was untouched. She left the room and returned a little while later with a bowl full of halwa. This time kabir saw her entering the room. She had changed into her nightgown her hairs left open, she looked eternally beautiful. He said Pooja. .

Pooja heard him say her name she stopped in her tracks.her name almost sounded like a prayer on his lips. He rubbed his eyes looking too cute in the process. 

Pooja, when did you come.? 

Pooja willed herself to keep walking. God this guy was making her weak in her knees. 

She cleared the files from the table and sat on it. 

Pooja : tumne khana nahi khaya toh mujhe laga tumhara meetha khane ka mann hoga. So I made some halwa. She took a spoonful of it from the bowl and offered it to kabir.

Kabir was too dazed with the scene unfolding in front of his eyes. Pooja sitting on the table offering him halwa. He liked when his woman  showed dominance. He opened his mouth and Pooja fed him. They look into each others eyes. Strong wind from the window blowed in and scattered all the papers bringing them out of the stupor.

Pooja didn't realised how this simple act of spoonfeeding kabir could feel so erotic. In order to diffuse the situation, she resorted to humor. 

Kabir : abh kya poora khana mein he khilao? Tum khud bhi thodi mehnat karo. She handed him his plate of food and started to get up from the table. Kabir brought his chair closer effectively trapping her in place. 

Kabir : madam, I have been working whole day it was you who was out there enjoying. Least you can do is feed this overworked body.

Pooja took a morsal of roti and brought it to his lips. 

Pooja never thought this act would feel this intimate. As she looked  she didn't notice any pity in kabir's eyes instead there was a raw hunger in them. 

Kabir never thought he would experience this moments with pooja. He wanted to kiss her fingers, run his hands through her long thick tresses. Damn he was hungry for her. He wanted her bad.

Pooja trying to diffuse the tension in the air said

Kabir tum na ek dum sample piece ho! On one hand you show such maturity ki tum ullje Rishton ko badi aasanise sulja lete ho. Aur dusri taraf thodasa gussa aaya nahi ki khane par nikal dete ho, just like a 2 year old baby. Ek pro tip deti Hu...agli baar jab gussa aaye toh 2 roti zyada khana woh kya hai ladne ke liye bhi energy ki zarurat hoti hai..

Kabir burst out laughing at her reasoning. Suman watched this exchange from the doorway. she saw kabir laughing heartily for the first time in ages. Pooja had so easily made her son happy. No one had ever been able to calm kabir''s temper down so quickly and yet it was pooja who had managed to do so. Maybe she was the woman for kabir after all. This thought terrified her.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it...

Edited by Icey_dreams - 4 years ago

Thank you so much dear! I wish they show some light moments of JaBir instead of suman, rani and all others. The least they can do is to give them a proper closure. 

Thank you so much for rewriting this . It was so good . Bye, just watched Wednesday’s episode on hotstar and iam still blushing at the precap. Hope it doesn’t turn out to be a dream sequence like the coffee sharing one that they showed today . Btw, the coffee Sharing was also so romantic. They both are just killing me ! Why did this show had to end ? Even a 2 week extension would have done some justice to their romance , but now no time for romance 

Originally posted by prietyp

Thank you so much for rewriting this . It was so good . Bye, just watched Wednesday’s episode on hotstar and iam still blushing at the precap. Hope it doesn’t turn out to be a dream sequence like the coffee sharing one that they showed today . Btw, the coffee Sharing was also so romantic. They both are just killing me ! Why did this show had to end ? Even a 2 week extension would have done some justice to their romance , but now no time for romance 

Ya! Atleast now, instead of showing too much of drama, they could've concentrated on building their chemistry and giving it a proper end 😭

so much better than what the show

Wow ! 👏And lete say this 🤣

HALWAAA...! 🤗

everytime I watch show I also had these thoughts..... How we can make this scene better ..... ! I love these alternate versions....

Thank you for writting 

Make I will write one os like this too

After finishing with FF ofcourse.... 

Good job