Prince & Yuvika’s choreographer quits the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Nach Baliye 9 Choreographer Quits – Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary Choreographer Quits the showSeptember 6, 2019

choreographer Aishwarya Radhakrishnan prince yuvika

Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary are one of the favourite couples of Nach Baliye 9 and they are having a huge fanbase and making the crowd go wild and root for them to win with their dance skills. Unfortunatley, their choreographer Aishwarya Radhakrishnan has now left the show and this has shocked the fans of the star couple.

This is what Aishwarya Radhakrishnan has to say ““I have decided to move on from ‘Nach Baliye’ due to personal reasons. I enjoyed being a part of this show. It provided me with a platform to work with artistes from various walks of life. I would like to thank the organisers for giving me this opportunity.” 

Apart from “Nach Baliye”, the 27-year old choreographer has worked in several dance-based shows, including “So You Can Think You Can Dance: Ab India Ki Baari”, “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” and “Super Dancer Chapter”. She was also part of reality show MTV Roadies. We from TheNewsCrunch wish her a great future. What do you guys think about it? Who will be the choreographer for the couple.

https://thenewscrunch.com/nach-baliye-9-choreographer-quits-prince-narula-and-yuvika-chaudhary-choreographer-quits-the-show/3675/

Posted: 4 years ago

She was a fab choreographer