Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

My wish:short update

Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Guys, 

This is my first attempt to write anything, do comment how it is a short update is presented by me. I am traveling so excuse me for  typos and grammar.

So now Raima is back in Rohit's life and as we all know Rohit will always choose Raima over Sonakshi (as he didn't realize his love and soft feelings for Sonakshi ).They remain best friends and often visits each other.

It is now a routine for Rohit to visit Sonakshi house on2nd and 4th  Sunday mornings, as the atmosphere of house is silent and sweet as both her brother and sister wakes up late in the morning on Sunday and now sonakshi's mother's mood remain exceptionally sweet on sunday as Rohit offer sonakshi to visit his hospital every 2nd and 4thSunday with Rs. 3lac/per visit charge though sonakshi don't like his idea to pay her for her visit but Suman and Rohit mother insisted her to take money as a token of love and respect from all sippy's. 

So now Suman behavior is completely changed on seeing Rohit,  he is no more her head pain, she even start liking him since he is with Raima (no bf-gf scene all clear without any problem) and the way he helped Sonakshi in Mhatre case. Every 2nd and 4th Sunday Rohit do his morning breakfast with Rastogi's and then take sonakshi with him for her hospital visits.

Today as he entered house he saw a frustrated Suman is walking here and there and wait there house is looking like a garden with so many soft toys and bouquets. He looks confused and surprise he think it is definitely from her fans,  he said it loud and Suman after listening to this turn around and says "Haan Wahi hai par bas fans nahi fan hai Sonakshi ka koi, pareshan kardiya hai is ladke ne". Rohit now is beyond shock-how did you know he is a boy?  This is the first question which comes out of his mouth as his first reaction .

Suman said- Are beta Ye Sonakshi ke har interview ke bad ese he Jo wo Apni passand bolti hai wo,wahi bhej deta hai, dekhna..... gharmae Kitne pillows hai Ye sab usne he bheje the sona ke photo ke Sath. And now ye bagicha, she continues without asking as she can read my mind - kal sona ne Kaha use bade teddy bears and bouquet bahot pasand hai so now Ye........and she point out the biggest teddy and bouquet in the room they are literally  touching the roof. Rohit was totally amazed by now like really fans do such things. Further He ask-Aunty one question is still not clear how do you know he is boy? 

She points a finger at the letter with that big and giant teddy bear, it was written with blood, I can easily figure it out and I got little irritated by this act when I read the complete letter I was totally angry and without any further delay I entered directly into Sonakshi's room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkgsrpepo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. Continue soon

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone wants a jealous Rohit but I guess we are going to get jealous Sona๐Ÿ˜†

This was really catchy. Can you please continue?๐Ÿ’—

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

uff boy physco fan ki khair nahin

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice start..do continue

Shona1991 thumbnail

Nice start...

Do continue...

But bichara khuni ashiq Gaya kaamse.....