•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Tumhe kya lagta hai tum akeli smart ho koi aur bhi hai jo tuhe bohut ache sey janta hai 

bara kareeba rishta raha tha hamara infact "aj bhi hai"

pehle wife thi ab ex-wife ho...

Never knew ex-husband and ex-wife share any close relationship....for few seconds I thought he is going to say aj bhi bhi hai kyunke aj bhi tum mujhse pyar karti ho...something like that...instead of calling relationship between exes as close relationship...who wrote that amusing dialogue?...

Yes what a dialogues on kareebi rishta of exes😲

Never knew ex-husband and ex-wife share any close relationship.

Never saw in real life after so many years of separation and many   years  of marriage where couples live separately more than  with each other  and  mostly sunaaofy  its difficult for couples again one . But this is a show every one even me too want their milan but if u think reality its never happen or difficult to each other with same love even  elders said if u separated for years  so no chance of living with each other like before and in much love   if a knot comes between them  its never retained  .

I think he purposely called her his ex wife bcz Naira told him to go and take care of Vedika who is his wife and he was shocked hearing this..of course he wanted to know if she fasted or not as they loved each other hence kareebi rishta ..this is how I perceived the dialogue.

Originally posted by Blackwater

I think he purposely called her his ex wife bcz Naira told him to go and take care of Vedika who is his wife and he was shocked hearing this..of course he wanted to know if she fasted or not as they loved each other hence kareebi rishta ..this is how I perceived the dialogue.

Karthik really comes of smug. If Naira wasn't so foolish she should have slapped him along with saying go to your wife. Also what's with all this manhandling of Naira? He is dying for her to keep Teej fast for him.

Originally posted by rose2015

Karthik really comes of smug. If Naira wasn't so foolish she should have slapped him along with saying go to your wife. Also what's with all this manhandling of Naira? He is dying for her to keep Teej fast for him.

Slapped Kartik? She brought up the issue only bcz she wanted to escape his questions. I don't think talking about Vedika as his wife must be easy for her.

Apparently manhandling is romantic, it signifies intense love, hence manhandling of Naira.

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Tumhe kya lagta hai tum akeli smart ho koi aur bhi hai jo tuhe bohut ache sey janta hai 

bara kareeba rishta raha tha hamara infact "aj bhi hai"

pehle wife thi ab ex-wife ho...

Never knew ex-husband and ex-wife share any close relationship....for few seconds I thought he is going to say aj bhi bhi hai kyunke aj bhi tum mujhse pyar karti ho...something like that...instead of calling relationship between exes as close relationship...who wrote that amusing dialogue?...

]

Lol, that was funny.. close relationship with ex.  Maybe he was being sarcastic. 

Saw an interview of Rajan Shahi where he “praised” Garima for the current track. He also said he was not involved in the current track conception.. like he knows the track is faulty and washing his hands off.

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Blackwater

Slapped Kartik? She brought up the issue only bcz she wanted to escape his questions. I don't think talking about Vedika as his wife must be easy for her.

Apparently manhandling is romantic, it signifies intense love, hence manhandling of Naira.

1st para: Agreed

2nd para: yup he never misses an opportunity to “manhandle” Naira. On the other hand, he does not even glance at Vedika. Manhandling is his way of expressing  love lol.