Update karun

Neki aur pooch pooch! 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

Kya koi ab bhi intrested h story me

Update karun

yes please update,  your story is unique and very interesting. would love to read more.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

If you don't update i will i will i will CRY šŸ˜­

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[NOT A SOULMATES'S FAIRY-TALE]

*Sorry for my insane typing skills*

SHOT 6

Author's POV

A month rolled by. Rishabh recovered and was again booked up with his work. He was on a business tour. On the other hand, Prerna was also busy with her business and was quite engrossed in it though she was always in touch with Dr Shah and was well versed with how's her Mr. Bajaj doing.

Rishabh Bajaj's POV

After a long tedious day in Bangalore. I was quiet fed up with my laptop and files so I decided to shuffle some news channels. I was in my suite, and was relaxing a bit when I switched to a news channel where some business gossip show was going.

I was about to switch the channel when I saw Priyu's face I guess and I immediately engrossed my eyes on the screen. Something inside me broke instant.

" Mrs. Bajaj rolling in the arms of a mystery man!!". I immediately called my secretary, to find out the truth behind this obnoxious rumors and switched off the TV.

I gulped a painful lump down my throat and closed my eyes,when my phone buzzed it was my secretary. "Sir I yes! I mean ya maā€™am has been seen with a guy named some Anurag Basu outside a multiplex, then he is believed to frequent her office every now and then...!! " he spoke with great difficulty and hanged up. I was feeling miserable and somehow, I realized what blunder I have caused. What if they are actually seeing each other? What if she is really impressed with him?I groaned.

Prernaā€™s POV

" main toh paida hi hot hui thi!!" LOL I was giggling hard and Anurag was busy imitating Aalia bhat. Ya! Anurag is my mom's friend's son. He is here in Delhi for business deal. We are kind of college buddies and we share a great rapport since then. He tried to be more than a friend to me! but I budged then. I donā€™t know why but I did. 

So, we were giggling over the uber hilarious dialogues of " Humpty Sharma ki dulhaniya", 

when he suddenly asked me. " Where's Mr. Bajaj Prerna?" and I was caught off guard." emrrrmm out on a business tour!! " I forced a smile.

" Pati ki yaad nhii aatihhh kya! Meri romance queen??" he nudged me with a giggle and my face stiffened. I gulped.

" aatihh hai!!" My eyes welled up and Anurag was too busy with Aalia to notice that.

I immediately excused myself and dashed inside the bathroom. I turned the tap on, so that my sobs go dwell unheard. "bohot aatihh hai!! But unhe nhi aatihh ...kabhi nhi aatihh !!"

I buried my face in my haunches. " kyun nhi aatihhh!!!??" I groaned. " rehte rehte toh jaanvaron ke saath bhi lagav ho jatahh hai...!! But Mr. Bajaj ko mujhse pyar kyun nhi huyaaa!!" I screamed mentally.

I donā€™t know why my eyes kept on draining me. I dragged my face up and wiped my tears. I splashed some water on my face, to poise myself a bit.

After a while I came out of the bathroom, Anurag had my laptop on his lap and a romantic moment was going on than in the movie. I crawl down the bed and sat beside him. I donā€™t know why the lyrics of that song was bleeding my heart.

" kya sahi gaana hai yaar!!!" Anurag smiled and I looked away.

" tum ro rahi thi kya??" he nudged me.

" No!!" I forced a smile.

" Tere shaadi mein sab thik hai na!!" he asked me seriously.

" mera pati hi galat hai!!" I sighed inwardly.

" kyun?Kya galat hona hai!!!" I rolled my eyes.

" No, I mean, chal chord movie dekhte hai!!" he concentrated on the movie and then my phone buzzed. It flashed Rishabh Bajaj. I picked it up hesitantly. " Hello!!" I chipped before excusing my self a bit.

" kaisi ho!!" came a very sharp voice and my rage scooted high. " Aapse matlab!" I scowled.

" Can we meet right now?" he blurted out.

" wapas kab aaye aap?" I asked in reflex.

" kal!!" he mouthed.

" So, Iā€™m coming to pick you up." he declared.

" Why? Suddenly!? Koi documents hai toh send it to my office I will sign them. Aapko aane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai! please!" I huffed.

" Iā€™m coming!" he hanged up and I was puzzled. Now what? 

I was sure, itā€™s something professional but ā€œItni raat ko kya ho sakta hai?ā€

I walked inside my room,while Anurag was checking himself out in front of the mirror. " Chal main nikalta hun! Its already 10." he finger combed his hairs a bit. 

" Okay chalo bye!!" I smiled. " arrey ruko! What kind of friend are you? At least gate tak toh chor do!" he made a face.

"Sissy!" I giggled.

He chuckled and half hugged me." chal chor detih hun tujhe!"

I smiled and he followed me. Soon we reached our main gate and he pulled me in a bear hug. " bye!!!" he chipped and proceeded towards his car. I was waving him a bye, when I witnessed Mr. Bajaj on the either side of the road, his eyes were fixed on me.

Anurag accelerated his car and went away. Mr. Bajaj crossed the road and walked near me." Priyu!!" he called me by my nick name only given by him.

" Prerna! Mr. Bajaj I would like it if you call me that."I faked a smile." mm Letā€™s go!" he looked at me. He was wearing a white shirt; this was my first gift to him after our marriage.

I smiled a bit in a daze." Do I need to sign anything?" I snorted.

" No!" he looked at me." Then what!?" I gulped.

" Mummy ji ko call kar diya hai Main. So, shall we?"he smiled.

"Where do you want to take me? Woh bhi itni raat ko?" I upped my eyebrows.

" Please for once come with me. Trust me I won't harm you." his eyes welled up. "Okay letā€™s go!!"

I looked away and followed him sand soon he accelerated the car. We were driving in silence, when he suddenly stopped at a roadside dhaba."You told me once that You like dhaabe ka khana. " he looked at me. I was dumb founded and my eyes popped out.

" So, shall we?" he came out of the car and opened the door for me. I came out of the car.

" Mr. Bajaj aap karna kya chahte ho?" I looked at him." tumhare saath dinner? Iā€™m allowed right."he smiled again.

" Koi meetings nhi the aaj kya? Business dinner and all"I sniffed in anger and kept looking at me." Please drop me back home."I groaned.

" Prerna ā€œsirf ek dinner mere saathā€ is all I want." He literally pleaded. I never so him this desperate for anything in life. Myheart pained. I donā€™t know why?

" hmm OK chaliye!"I walked past him and he followed me.  

The Mr. Bajaj I knew was someone who used cancel all our plans but tonight he himself took the initiative to chalk out a dinner for us but why? I was hell puzzled at his recent antics. Iā€™m sure it has something to do with business or professional stuffs.

I was busy with my odd thoughts, when I heard him ordering the food." Should we keep it spicy?"he asked me. " No aap ko allergy hai!" I looked at him.

" Hmm!" he shook his head.

" Bhaiya app 1 dal makhni, 1 palak paneer, 6 Paranthe aur.. ya that will be enough! mirchi tezz bikul nhi chahiye!! " I smiled and the waiter went away.

I guess he wanted to say something. " You want to say something?" I asked him.

" hmm!! Actually! Tum!! Mujhse aajkal aise kyun baat karti ho!!" he asked me innocently.

" Pehle hum baat karte kahan the Mr. Bajaj. I used to wait for you and you used to discuss your business over the phone." I forced a smile and he looked away." Priyu---Prerna listen that place, where I stay, is equally yours too. Biwi ho tum meri!!"he looked at me.

" ya sirf naamki!!" I corrected him.

" tum ho kya gaya hai..you were never like this before. " he groaned. My eyes brimmed with tears." Lets just finish this dinner." I looked away.

" Prerna I want to talk to you about something" he groaned again.

" Listening like always!" I huffed. " No! We are fighting verbally. Humare bhi memorable moments the. Right!! Don't just ruin them." Mr. Bajaj pleaded.

" Moments humare nhi the Mr. Bajaj!! Woh moments sirf mere the, Only I was there in them. Aap toh always aapke clients and laptop mein busy the." I sniffed in anger. "No! that's not TRUE!! " he gulped. " Letā€™s not talk about all this. Waise bhi Iā€™m not hungry anymore, pay them, letā€™s just get out" I got up and sprinted near the car.

He followed me. I was crying and busy wiping my tears frantically, when he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the car. I looked away. " Prerna look at me!" he groaned. " Let go off me!" I squealed. " Listen Mr. Bajaj! Please leave me alone! Drop me back home." I looked away.

" Prerna, mera naam Mr. Bajaj nhi Rishabh hai." he hushed. I kept mum. His grip loosened.

" Letā€™s go home.At least aaj raat ke liye! Trust me kal se kuch nhi khaya hai maine! " he chipped with puppy eyes.

" kyun?" I hushed back; My tone mellowed.

" Can you please cook something for me?" he pleaded.

" Aap pagal ho gaye ho! Suddenly all this; what's wrong with you." Things were quizzical and Mr. Bajaj is ambiguous.

" Why are you doing all these Mr. Bajaj answer me?"I shook him.

" Come home with me." he caught my wrist. " I will cook and come back." I jerked his hands off and crawled inside the car. The car ride was silent. I purposely had my eyes shut.

Soon we reached his place and I dashed inside, and eventually walked inside the kitchen in no time... I washed my hands and started making food for him while he was seated at the dining, It took me an hour,to make rajma chawal for him. Well rajma chawal is his all-time favorite. I served him. ā€œFinish it off and drop me back homeā€ I eyed him. " Prerna stop scolding me! " he muttered.

I looked away while he gobbled in silence. Soon he finished the entire thing and licked his fingers. Sharda maasi was eyeing us from a distance with a smile on her face. I lifted the plate and washed it off.

" Finished your food! Now drop me back home!" I snapped at him. He looked away.

" Apne room aaj raat so jaogi toh kya jayega!" he growled.

" That's your room not mine!!" I looked away.

" ya!! That's why tumhare pictures se crowded hai woh room!!" he rolled his eyes.

" Donā€™t be Kiddish. Aaapko suit nhi karta and anyways I donā€™t want to share a room with you." I huffed.

" Prerna please laado mat mujhse and come with me." he caught my wrist.

" No I won't!!"I looked away.

" Fine!!"he pressed his lips and lifted me up in his arms.

My eyes popped out." Aapko ho kya gaya hai? " is all what came out of my mouth at that very moment. He didn't stop until he reached his be. Well I was in a state of shock by than when I felt his hand on my shoulder which broke my trace. " Rudely baat mat kiya karo mujhse ! I feel bad." he squeezed my shoulder.

" Mr. Bajaj if youā€™re doing all these for our professional ties then be rest assured that Miss. Prerna Sharma never mixes professional and personal ties." I kind of warned him. "Mrs. Prerna Bajaj ho tum.... Meri biwi...!!" he hushed.

"Bohot jaldi yaad aa gaya..." I looked away.

" Prerna look at me!" he hushed. " Prerna!!" I gulped.

" tum kyun kar rahi ho aise baat mujh se!!" cupped my face and pulled me close.

" Listen! Do aachii baatein kar sakte hum!!" he caressed my cheeks.

" Divorce horaha hai humara! " I groaned. " Jo I think is justified." I gulped a lie but he gripped my waist.

" For once can I get my wife back Miss. Sharma Just for a moment!!" he pecked my forehead.

" She is dead!" I pushed him but he grabbed me back.

" I want to kiss you. My wife!! " he looked into my eyes and I skipped a beat.  

My breath got stuck in my throat. I pushed him and dashed inside the bathroom, but I forgot to latch it. Soon tears streamed down my eyes,now he wants to kiss me, how can I forget that day, when I was ready to surrender myself to him, when his thumb traced my plump lips and that moment when I had my eyes closed, he was about to touch his lips with mine, when his phone buzzed and he without a second thought, left me and started to get ready for his office. He didn't even bother look back at his newly wedded wife, who was anticipating a special moment with her husband. Now he wants to kiss me. I was sobbing in silence, when I felt two palms running down the length of my arms. He slowly turned me around and wiped my tears, I gasped.

" Mr. Bajaj please leave me!!" I stammered but pecked cheeks one by one.

I pushed him and ran inside the room. Soon he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He picked me up in his arms and placed me on the bed he slowly crawled on me and pecked my chin.A drop of tears rolled down my eye.

" What do you want to prove?" I muttered when he held my chin in his fingers and leaned in.Soon our lips got latched and started savoring me. He was slowly nipping my soft lips. I tried to push him but he deepened the kiss. I clutched the bed sheet hard as he sucked lower lip with all pent-up strength. Probably Swelling it a little.  

****************************************************************                                                                

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

If you don't update i will i will i will CRY šŸ˜­

CRYing sessions are giving me headaches now a days. 

So please don't.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Wah an update  what a confused man Bajaj is šŸ¤£ i am loving this confused Bajaj šŸ¤£

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Wah an update  what a confused man Bajaj is šŸ¤£ i am loving this confused Bajaj šŸ¤£

Confused Joru ka Gulaam ā¤ļø

WaqtZaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

Confused Joru ka Gulaam ā¤ļø

huya nahi hai šŸ¤£ Filhal Prerna is apne pati ki šŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

You na add dates to your updates makes people know that you have updated šŸ˜³