Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Madhav married ???? - Page 2

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well well going by todays episode a few things have been made clear to us 

1) I dont think that there ever will be something btwn Saltanat and Madhav.....at least not willingly. The makers have made clear today that there is still a strong connection btwn Zaroon and Saltanat. Both could feel eachothers presence so clearly today. But what confuses me to no end is Zaroon not being able to feel anything when he is at home with Kaynaat , even after feeling so strongly abt Saltanats presence.

2) We all were thinking tht Krish most probably could be Madhavs sister child, but today it has also been made clear tht Krish might indeed be Madhavs real son. And tht Madhav probably had a wife. Coz Sneha gave her bhabi's sarees to Saltanat....tht is what she said. And I think Madhav is the only brother Sneha has..... Now the question is : where is Sneha's bhabhi ??? I dont think she is dead, coz there is no garlanded pic of hers in the house. I feel she left Madhav for someone or something else and tht combined with revenge on his mind, have made Madhav who he is today. Otherwise why would he get pissed seeing Saltanat in Sneha's bhabhi's sarees as she clearly mentioned ??? And why does no one mention her in the Sharma household, not even Krish. 

This show is getting more and more complex each day. Never expected Madhav to hv a possible wife in the 1st place and 2nd Zaroon being complete obvlious to the fact tht Kaynaat is with him , even after feeling such a strong presence in the Sharma house. 

So is Madhav just there for taking revenge from Kaynaat ??? And what after tht ??? He will be gone just like tht ??? Really dont get anything anymore.

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe he told wrong information about his wife r lo ve to his family  in intial epi one girl told he is helping the girls who r abonded by family and society

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agreed there is no picture with garlands but why keep the clothes of his wife after they got divorced or after she ran away. He's more likely to keep the belongings of his dead wife than to keep those of his estranged one.

Too many mysteries for a third wheel.

I think Madhav is married but there's a small chance he isn't maybe these sarees were Sakshi's gift to Madhav's future wife. 

The celebrations will throw more light about Madhav's reactions.

nemo316 thumbnail

I think Krish doesn't talk about his mother because he hasn't seen her, she left when he was very young, maybe later we could get scenes where he wishes his mother was with him.

eshasrk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nemo316

Agreed there is no picture with garlands but why keep the clothes of his wife after they got divorced or after she ran away. He's more likely to keep the belongings of his dead wife than to keep those of his estranged one.

Too many mysteries for a third wheel.

I think Madhav is married but there's a small chance he isn't maybe these sarees were Sakshi's gift to Madhav's future wife. 

The celebrations will throw more light about Madhav's reactions.

I totally agree with you. Why would Madhav keep sarees of his wife who left him or divorced him ??? Either he is still married or was married.....but something is there for sure. The Sharma family, especially Madhav Sharma is one hell of a mysterious one. So many secrets. But the ease with which he lies abt him and Kashish were abt to marry is sooo not something a married or divorced man will throw out, at least not someone like Madhav.

So maybe you are right: maybe Sakshi gave him those sarees for his future wife, but then again how old was Madhav when Sakshi got killed ?? If I am not mistaken he did mention tht he waited 12 yrs for this revenge.....or not ??? I am not sure anymore; there was a age gap btwn Sakshi and Madhav wht I could decipher from the FB scenes. 

His reaction tomorrow only will tell wht the mystery is actually. And will Saltanat be doing aarti tomorrow ??? Coz she has never done this before right ??? Dang !! Why do I get the feeling tht Madhav will try to stop her, but Krish will interfere ????

nemo316 thumbnail

Probably most of this is just writing inconsistencies.

My guess is Madhav was 12-14 at the time of Sakshi's death, so Krish couldn't be her son. But getting married and starting a family doesn't fit with Madhav's obsession with taking revenge, unless he married to please his family and then his wife left him because of his obsession, but again Madhav doesn't strike me like the type who'll marry just for his family's sake.

Hopefully tomorrow will shed some light on Madhav's past.

eshasrk thumbnail

Yes Madhavs life has been full of hatred and revenge ever since Sakshi died. He has planned every move since tht time. So its very surprising tht he got married considering all the emotional baggage he has been carrying since the death of his beloved mom like sister. And going by Madhavs principles, I dont think he would ever think of playing with someone's emotions or marry someone just for the sake of marriage. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't think he is married. Makes no sense with his emotional state. 

Anything this family tells Sultanat should be taken with a grain of salt. If Sneha wants to get rid of her old sarees, Sultanat is not going to take them if they are her sarees.

logic wise - Madhav was only 13-14 when his sister died 10 years ago. When did he have Krish  - a 6 yr old? at 18? one-night stand???