Don't expect Khushi Kapoor to debut anytime soon

Posted: 4 years ago

Left for College

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NZlGAJ6nK/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NXSsUJu2A/

I think she said earlier this year she would debut with Dharma but I guess that will happen once she comes back.

Thank goodness for small mercies.  Now only Shanaya could go away too for some time.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago

Facially speaking she’s the female equivalent of Karan Deol. Just my opinion.

She will return with more surgeries and like Jhanvi , stint at those 1-2 yr course to just suck. 

Everyone would be lot better if they took it seriously with the kind of resources they have. But , nah, who wants to work hard when you get things so easy and then there uncle jo ready to lap anything. 😑😒

Giving Jahnu didi time to settle down in Bollywood before she comes and start competing with didi. How sweet.

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

She will return with more surgeries and like Jhanvi , stint at those 1-2 yr course to just suck. 

Everyone would be lot better if they took it seriously with the kind of resources they have. But , nah, who wants to work hard when you get things so easy and then there uncle jo ready to lap anything. 😑😒

what makes you think that she is not doing the most of the resources she has? she is already popular with Manish Malhotra making special clothes for her which she wears at extremely high profile events and filmi parties. she already has Karan Johar booked to launch her..and now she is going abroad to learn the craft of acting. shes aced the grooming part,now she is working on the main thing..acting at 18 which is fine. 

Yes she is privileged. what can you and for that matter she do about it than respecting her privilege?

oh no. I have high expectations and eagerly waiting for her debut. ab kya hoga. Dil ke aramaan aansuon mein bah gaye😭

btw side pose mein Sridevi jaise dikh rahi hai Khushi baby. and asal mein cousin maheswari jaise dikhti hai.

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago

Last yr she looked pretty n now whatever she did to her face looks very bad

I have no expectations from her. 

Originally posted by juba

what makes you think that she is not doing the most of the resources she has? she is already popular with Manish Malhotra making special clothes for her which she wears at extremely high profile events and filmi parties. she already has Karan Johar booked to launch her..and now she is going abroad to learn the craft of acting. shes aced the grooming part,now she is working on the main thing..acting at 18 which is fine. 

Yes she is privileged. what can you and for that matter she do about it than respecting her privilege?

Thank you for the essay . But ain’t reading after “she is already popular” 😂🤣 Appreciate the effort though.