Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

What’s happening with the story ?

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know most of you are probably not following the story anymore , but I was really looking forward to seeing a graceful ending to the story. But today’s episode seemed very off. First pooja going into labors room and acting all shy thinking he was holding g her and then acting all cool. 

I think they mixed up episodes and confession of love episode has either been moved or omitted all together 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-prietyp

I know most of you are probably not following the story anymore , but I was really looking forward to seeing a graceful ending to the story. But today’s episode seemed very off. First pooja going into labors room and acting all shy thinking he was holding g her and then acting all cool. 

I think they mixed up episodes and confession of love episode has either been moved or omitted all together 

Very true. I stopped watching when Pooja was asked to pray for PK's atma shanti .... and she didn't utter a word against. I expected her to detonate, bringing down all the fury on the entire Mittal family and removing their blindfold. Somehow I am not able to enjoy this love story of reformed Pooja, at the expense of her self respect.. 

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pooja was asked to pray for pks atma shanti !? When did this happen ?

I understand your point, maybe it’s easy for me to accept since I started this show from Kabir and poojas marriage track