Crouching tigers !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~ 9.9.19 ~ Crouching tigers !

Sultanat always knew how to protect herself. One could conclude she was more streetwise than her twin Kainat. A previous incident comes to mind where she initiated the defence of Kainat and Neelam in the busy market place. Even in the mock persona of Kainat , Saltanat’s dormant personality springs forth. Kashish uses common sense to and resists ,delays; draws public attention, to her being forced by goons against her will.Her resistance also buys time for Krish to ask for public’s help ! and most of all to contact  his father!

Krish the little tiger proves to be the dad of the bigger tiger! Krish persists at phoning Madhav and finally manages to convey the emergency message, dost didi in danger! sends location! One smart clued on boy!

Saltanat may be bundled into a van full of pimps and goons, only what follows is not end of the line for this destitute girl, but  for the hoodlums!

I loved the action scene, the driver slams the accelerator;  the rear wheels roll and spin as if raised above the very  ground! Krish claps like mad as his super papa! livens the scenario  for all to see! Two strong loins crouch and literally lift the  rear of the van’s bumper! To the driver's horror, he makes out in the drivers wing mirror! one growl face of  a man larger than life  itself! Saltanat too catches the scowl face with a glaring pair of cold eyes! from the rear windscreen of the van! Looks like once again her saviour turns up to save her! But the rest of the show is still pending!  

What follows is full on fisticuffs! between one tiger and a pack of wolves! Their mistake was absconding with his booty!  Madhav goes in full swing fury with heavy armlocks around a pair of goons! Letting go of them against their van! Head butts! Left right succession of jaw breaking punches!The beaten goons sped away for their lives. Bar one! the pimp. Madhav beats his face black and blue! Kashish has to intervene with a  yell! to stop before he kills the man! Yes!  this moment echoes  a scene in the past,  where Saltanat  stops Zaroon from mercilessly beating a roadside  Romeo teasing the Shah girls!

Her grab of his arm, her command to stop! snaps Madhav out of his fury and from a ferocious blood thirsty tiger he changes into a domesticated house cat! Saltanat leads both tigers young and old  to Madhav’s car, away from the dreadful incident!

Zaroon, stops the pimp’s machete attack at Madhav’s back! and silently watches Krish, his sister and dad progress and get into the car.  A spontaneous prayer for this family comes out of his heart as he watches the car drive off..

Krish raises his hand into a thank you wave  for his dost friend Zaroon. One does wonder about Zaroon’s bonding with young Krish. Is Krish going to act as an intermediary force that will serve to usher in an amicable closure of Saltanat and Zaroon’s Sufiyana love? Or will Zaroon’s presence  in the future serve to forge a team with  Madhav , Kashish/Saltanat to expose the trueface of Kainat ?

Madhav thinks the incident is done and dusted as he drives  Kashish and Krish home! But clearly he has another thing coming. He soon learns that Kainat may have lost her memory but certainly not her self- respect! She point blank refuses to go back to his place where his family cannot stand the sight of her!   

Madhav has to change his tactics and  gives her  reality checks, where will she go on her own? He suggests she gives him time to rehouse her elsewhere, but till then, he’ll have a stiff word with Sneha . Saltanat digs her heels and continues to refuse. Well Madhav uses the option he would never use ,god help him! but its his desperation  to keep her by his side, to fulfil his purpose that makes him ,plead.. stay for Krish’s  sake if nothing else!

Krish again becomes the soft option which Kashish finds hard to refuse.The boy’s unwavering support for her in a house where Madhav’s family hates her, makes her mutter.. fine, for Krish ‘ssake then. Madhav has to tolerate this feisty woman , despite  how she has wronged him, he has to keep his rage in control because of his commitment to bring justice to his sister Sakshi! As far as Kashish is concerned , seems to her she is doing him some favour.Actually when she says for Krish’s sake, in a way she gives him a clear message  that  she has doubts about anything going on between them! as this scowl face Madhav claims! 

As expected Kashish ‘s return does cause tension for Sneha again. But  Madhav deals with it  his way. He does talk to Sneha  but before that, he ensures  both Krish and Kashish are sent to their rooms! For him,  controversial family interactions should  be private and not done before outsiders, or children. Yes he warns his sister to watch out for her husband’s footloose, fancy free antics! Sneha  in turn hits him where it hurts him most!Reminds him of his favourite sister Sakshi’s deeds of angling for second hand goods like other women’s husbands! At least she hasn’t sunk to that level! But this Kainat that he keeps in their house is doing exactly what runs in her blood to steal others people's husbands!

Madhav‘s fury at Sneha ’s words nearly makes him strike  at her face! But he controls his rage. Was his anger at his sister being cruelly maligned even after her horrible death? or he is furious because Kainat/ Kashish/Saltanat’s virtue was being wrongfully attacked. He knew she was a murderess, but I think he somehow believes that she is a chaste and virtuous woman!

Sneha feels her brother slip throughher fingers. To maintain control over Madhav she  creates a storm in his mind. She  warns him about the bond in progress  between his son Krish and their sisters murdererKainat. Madhav’s bent ears  now occupieshim with a new stress. How best to put a clamp upon Krish being drawn to Kainat.To create differences between Kainat and Krish appears to be  Madhav’s next step. Sneha  also robs  Madhav’s peace of mind further, when shepredicts, that he’d better  watch hisback ,as this time round , Kainat will hurt him so bad, that he’ll find itdifficult to come out of it!

So in many ways,  Madhav has to adapt  his ways to appease his mother and sister. Also to keep to his mission which is literally a one man battle.

Krish’s sincere and warm interaction with his dost didi, is  so real and  so without guile , that  even  Madhav’s  lips curl up in a smile. Clearly Krish enjoys Kainat’s company. But  Madhav has to see to it, he splits them both. Krish once again becomes an issue upon which both Madhav and  Saltanat are at logger heads.  Kashish suggests Krish can sleep with her.  Madhav glares at Kainat for yet again challenging his authority  as Krish ‘s father! He yells at the boy to get to his own room! double fast!

Kasish fails to understand what  Madhav’s issue is in seeing Krish and her together?  

Zaroon as a matter of sense duty comes by Saltanat’s bedside, asks how she was getting on? Whether she had eaten? Goes to show he wasn’t involved in the act of feeding her. Mind you, he does keep her spirit’s high by telling her the bandages will come off shortly. His interaction with her sounds mechanical.

In contrast Kainat’s interaction with Madhav is highly strung! She accuses him off finding excuses at blowing his top at her! taking other people's anger at her! His caustic taunts makes her wonder,if ever there was something going on between them? She finds it some fabrication! Madhav as often, becomes tongue tied when the feisty woman goes into a tirade! thinks it best to strode off..

Next morning Kainat seems more in charge of Krish! then the night before! serves Krish  reminders  about his HW diary, gives Krish freshly prepared by her hand, packed lunch! To a stumped  Madhav,this woman goes from taking an inch to taking the full yard! Heavens! Its beginning to look like one happy family,of the three tigers!  Madhav, Krish and her!   Madhav gives her a wide eyed  glazed look.. pointless arguing with this tigress.. one tamed tiger muses!  There he was trying to great create a fissure between his son and this Kainat! She seems to have clean bowled him too!10.9.19 hamlet53

Precap: young tiger Krish’s  dost circle is gradually expanding  to some loyal trust worthy friends! Look who brings him home from school.. Zaroon!  Did Krish phone Zaroon to drop him home?? Why ever so?

have a good week dear readers, love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

As usual again a pleasure reading ur musings Hammie.

And indeed u are so right. Krish the little tiger and Madhav the roaring one. But what Madhav didnt really know is tht he brought a tigress to his house as well. Coz the girl who kept quiet all the while, could show her teeth as well especially when her self respect is on the line. Madhav was clearly shocked and to get his way, he uses tht one person who has become Kashish soft spot....Krish. I loved everything abt the action sequence. I knew VJ would rock tht part...he has always been excellent. What struck me was when Saltanat / Kashish shouts at Madhav to leave tht guy otherwise he'll die. Didnt tht ring a bell for Madhav ??? Tht the girl who mercilessly killed his sister, why would she even bother when someone else dies as well ??? This was a goon and his sister innocent.....I think Madhav was too consumed by rage, tht that thought didnt even cross his mind. Maybe later as a FB scene ???? Who knows

I dont want to waste any word on Sneha, coz I just hate her to the core. And she played her game too well by filling Madhavs head with alot of her nonsense. So Madhavs next mission besides reviving Kashish memory is : seperating his son from Saltanat / Kashish, coz he can also clearly see the unbreakable bond growing btwn his prey and his son.

Also I used to have a doubt before tht Krish might possibly be Sakshi's son, but after watching the episode I dont think so. I feel now tht Krish is Madhavs son only, becoz of the way Sneha was ranting " your son this, your son tht " , so maybe Madhav has a hidden wife somewhere....who knows. 

So Madhavs : Mission Separation starts now, but not before he witnesses a cute interaction where his son is trying to cheer up Kashish and we see a little smile creeping up his face which is a very rare sight. So Snehas words start ringing again and out he sends Krish and giving Saltanat / Kashish an earful as well. And as expected, Saltanat slaps him with his own lie abt them. Madhav tongue tied again, something tht is becoming a regular thing these days 😆.

And so the next morning who is in charge of little tiger ???? The tigress herself. You are so right tht small scene was so cute and looked like a family banter where the couple had a fight and trying to gets their childs attention. But in this case the tigress is the clear winner. And I hv noticed tht Krish starts arguining with his father more often nowadays since he has become friends with Saltanat. So lets see how the roaring tiger deals with this.

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Your write-up had more meaning and action than the actual episode. 

Fight scene was entertaining, especially Krish's reaction. But overall skimmed the episode. It was filler episode. After this the show is back to status quo of 3-4 episodes ago - zaroon is aimless, Madhav is angry, indu-sneha hate Sultanat, and Kainaat is recovering. 

Will continue to skim until something interesting happens. Actually, at this point I don't even know what I would define as interesting. Everything is so intertwined that either whole mystery will unravel together or things will keep getting dragged on forever. It is not other shows where you can have small revelations here and there. Here it is all or none. 

Don't want to watch another hit or miss. Let Zaroon see Sultanat and hate her as Kainaat.

eshasrk thumbnail

Seems like the story is moving at snail pace. Zaroon is indeed aimless.....at one hand he feels a strong connection with Saltanat, the next moment when he is infront of Kaynaat whom he thinks is Saltanat , he feels nothing. Not even a slight reaction of : hey something seems wrong.

Madhav is forever angry. And now he has a new mission on hand : to seperate Krish- Saltanat . Lets see how far his son lets him succeed.

Indu / Sneha continue to hate Saltanat and Jugal continues to be a sleezebag. 

The only relief is Krish......his scenes with Saltanat are so endearing. Really enjoy them. And why do they tie his hair in some sort of pony on his head ?? He almost looks girly. Just love his curly hair in his face 

And then : the devil herself is recovering slowly but steadily. Does she really love Zaroon or is he just her obsession ??? Kaynaat has a really sick mind.

So where will the story move now ???? What interesting will happen in order to keep the audience hooked ??? I dont know. Saltanat is not getting her memory back, Madhavs revenge is on hold, SaRoon hits and misses continue..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha!

hello Esha, see I remembered to call you Esha

As usual again a pleasure reading ur musings Hammie.

look action writing is my forte.. love makes me fumble, stumble and fall flat on my face!

And indeed u are so right. Krish the little tiger and Madhav the roaring one. But what Madhav didnt really know is tht he brought a tigress to his house as well. Coz the girl who kept quiet all the while, could show her teeth as well especially when her self respect is on the line. Madhav was clearly shocked and to get his way, he uses tht one person who has become Kashish soft spot....Krish. I loved everything abt the action sequence.

# the complete action punch up was deleted in UK.. my mate phoned me and was going on about it.. she had seen it online somewhere.. 

I knew VJ would rock tht part...he has always been excellent. What struck me was when Saltanat / Kashish shouts at Madhav to leave tht guy otherwise he'll die. Didnt tht ring a bell for Madhav ??? Tht the girl who mercilessly killed his sister, why would she even bother when someone else dies as well ??? This was a goon and his sister innocent.....I think Madhav was too consumed by rage, tht that thought didnt even cross his mind. Maybe later as a FB scene ???? Who knows

valid point.. but then we know this gal is not Kainat but Saltu... Madhav is in for a shock! i feel sorry for him... ummmh they do make an interesting pair

I dont want to waste any word on Sneha, coz I just hate her to the core. And she played her game too well by filling Madhavs head with alot of her nonsense. So Madhavs next mission besides reviving Kashish memory is : seperating his son from Saltanat / Kashish, coz he can also clearly see the unbreakable bond growing btwn his prey and his son.

there always has to be one bitter, sneaky women... she does have dirty tactics like Kanat, except that Sneha has a bigger gob! Kainat was sly.. under cover.

Also I used to have a doubt before tht Krish might possibly be Sakshi's son, but after watching the episode I dont think so. I feel now tht Krish is Madhavs son only, becoz of the way Sneha was ranting " your son this, your son tht " , so maybe Madhav has a hidden wife somewhere....who knows. 

yes i  heard her venom  tongue.. she is hurtful.. hits below the belt..  what ever she meant we'll find out..

So Madhavs : Mission Separation starts now, but not before he witnesses a cute interaction where his son is trying to cheer up Kashish and we see a little smile creeping up his face which is a very rare sight. So Snehas words start ringing again and out he sends Krish and giving Saltanat / Kashish an earful as well. And as expected, Saltanat slaps him with his own lie abt them. Madhav tongue tied again, something tht is becoming a regular thing these days smiley36

haaaaaa haaa his glazed eyes crack me up! I warm to their squabbles!  she hardly spares him.. and love the way, Krish sniggers!

And so the next morning who is in charge of little tiger ???? The tigress herself. You are so right tht small scene was so cute and looked like a family banter where the couple had a fight and trying to gets their childs attention. But in this case the tigress is the clear winner. And I hv noticed tht Krish starts arguining with his father more often nowadays since he has become friends with Saltanat. So lets see how the roaring tiger deals with this.

yes he is back chatting  a lot.. poor Madhav turns a blind eye ,lest Kashish calls him a overbearing father! who won't let the boy develop at his own pace... haaaaa haaa! she has tamed up

thanks for a delightful comment Esha.. spot on!

love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hello Irshita was hoping to get a comment from you week beginning!

Your write-up had more meaning and action than the actual episode. 

ohhhh wow! me head is up in the clouds! thanks mate..  I always say it action shots hold my attention.. I was saying , the complete action sequence was chopped off in UK... They were seen headng towards the car..

Fight scene was entertaining, especially Krish's reaction. But overall skimmed the episode. It was filler episode. After this the show is back to status quo of 3-4 episodes ago - zaroon is aimless, Madhav is angry, indu-sneha hate Sultanat, and Kainaat is recovering. 

me was avidly waiting to see the new Kai.. hope i see her in tonight's Tuesday's episode... has been telecasted here yet... so drumming my fingers..

Will continue to skim until something interesting happens. Actually, at this point I don't even know what I would define as interesting. Everything is so intertwined that either whole mystery will unravel together or things will keep getting dragged on forever. It is not other shows where you can have small revelations here and there. Here it is all or none. 

so succintly put , i hope the cv's see your comment.. it echos what some of us feel... and too many intricasies may well put viewers off..

Don't want to watch another hit or miss. Let Zaroon see Sultanat and hate her as Kainaat.

bravo!  good thought.. only Madhav  will not make it so easy... as for Zaroon hating Kainat.. that should be coming soon... let her show her face first

lovely to hear from you... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hello again Esha...good to see you continuing with your thoughts!

Seems like the story is moving at snail pace. Zaroon is indeed aimless.....at one hand he feels a strong connection with Saltanat, the next moment when he is infront of Kaynaat whom he thinks is Saltanat , he feels nothing. Not even a slight reaction of : hey something seems wrong.

he will have to find out for himself.. after all this is Saltanat the girl  who made Sufiyana love history with him... no she feels not the same

Madhav is forever angry. And now he has a new mission on hand : to seperate Krish- Saltanat . Lets see how far his son lets him succeed.

soon grumpy Madhav!  will have to draw the line between dost bahiya Zaroon and little tiger Krish!

Indu / Sneha continue to hate Saltanat and Jugal continues to be a sleezebag. 

yawwwwnnn they have too much time on thier hands.. dirty in house politics !revolving around a jerk! like  Jugal... shaking my head...

The only relief is Krish......his scenes with Saltanat are so endearing. Really enjoy them. And why do they tie his hair in some sort of pony on his head ?? He almost looks girly. Just love his curly hair in his face 

yes me thought so to.. but than thought the lad looked trendy! and the specs!   the studious type.. the symbol of virtue in the show.. real, unprimed , and unprententious  

And then : the devil herself is recovering slowly but steadily. Does she really love Zaroon or is he just her obsession ??? Kaynaat has a really sick mind.

I was looking forward to see her.. but she didnt show up! may be tonight they'll show her?

So where will the story move now ???? What interesting will happen in order to keep the audience hooked ??? I dont know. Saltanat is not getting her memory back, Madhavs revenge is on hold, SaRoon hits and misses continue..

i want to see the new Kai and Zaroon's reaction.. he had said, her face wouldn't matter.. we shall see..

thanks for another  interesting comment... waiting to see tuesday's episode.... love hammie