Bahu Begum

Jealousy track?

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah as expected Azaan ignores Noor and spends time with Shayra. Obviously Noor gets jealous. Wonder if making a mental person jealous is the solution to get rid of her 🙄?

https://youtu.be/5EVG8qMjLQQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Is Azaan doing that to make Noor jealous or she is stalking them as she has always done? Azaan told everyone before his marriage that his both wives will have equal rights on his property, hence Noor is living in Shazaan's bedroom, Azaan didn't ask her to leave because it is his property and both of his wives have same right over it. 

He also said that his heart and love belongs to Shaira, Noor agreed to marry Azaan with these terms. She is a liar and inherently deceiver, she agreed to marry Azaan thinking she will create hatred for Shaira in his heart, I don't get how do we blame Shazaan for Noor's wrongdoings? 

Noor is responsible for her actions 

Yezabel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Is Azaan doing that to make Noor jealous or she is stalking them as she has always done? Azaan told everyone before his marriage that his both wives will have equal rights on his property, hence Noor is living in Shazaan's bedroom, Azaan didn't ask her to leave because it is his property and both of his wives have same right over it. 

He also said that his heart and love belongs to Shaira, Noor agreed to marry Azaan with these terms. She is a liar and inherently deceiver, she agreed to marry Azaan thinking she will create hatred for Shaira in his heart, I don't get how do we blame Shazaan for Noor's wrongdoings? 

Noor is responsible for her actions 

Sorry who blames here shazaan? Shayra isnt the case for me. This poor woman is 'stuck' between this two or she is stuck in this strange family and tries her best to handle the situation. I would be glad when you stop putting words in my mouth. Im just not ok how Azaan started to insult Noor. Yes she deserves it, believe me she deserves much more but this is not the right way. Noor is unstable and insulting her in front of people or ignoring her in his office again, in front of his staff wont work!

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Yezabel

Sorry who blames here shazaan? Shayra isnt the case for me. This poor woman is 'stuck' between this two or she is stuck in this strange family and tries her best to handle the situation. I would be glad when you stop putting words in my mouth. Im just not ok how Azaan started to insult Noor. Yes she deserves it, believe me she deserves much more but this is not the right way. Noor is unstable and insulting her in front of people or ignoring her in his office again, in front of his staff wont work!

I am sorry, my mistake. I didn't intend to put words in your mouth or anything. 

Even Azaan is not responsible for Noor's actions, Noor was insulting Shaira in front of everyone when he took upon himself to defend his wife, didn't he leave on Shaira's insistence, after Noor's theatrics of falling in Azaan's arms? He came back to see his wife crying and humiliated. If it was between two good people, I would have expected some restrains from Azaan but Noor is an intruder in his life, none reacts nicely to intruders, everyone acts defensive and it was Tit for tat. 

Noor is not mentally unstable, they haven't shown anything about her mental condition till now, she is just a bad human, who is getting jealous seeing two people in love 

naziraadiba thumbnail
Also there is upcoming video where Noor case a file against Razia,Azaan and Shayra.Its a women court room for giving eqaull rights to a wife and daughter inlaw.This all women iinsults three of them.Azaan and Shayra both are worried for their family reapect
Yezabel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naziraadiba

Also there is upcoming video where Noor case a file against Razia,Azaan and Shayra.Its a women court room for giving eqaull rights to a wife and daughter inlaw.This all women iinsults three of them.Azaan and Shayra both are worried for their family reapect

What really? 🤦‍♀️ I mean what she wants, to have se* with a guy who doesnt loves her!?!? This show gets worse day by day. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Yezabel

What really? 🤦‍♀️ I mean what she wants, to have se* with a guy who doesnt loves her!?!? This show gets worse day by day. 

Positive side is noor will fall more low in azaan's eyes. Azaan will hate her more and more. Noor wants azaan and after this act , azaan will hate and reject her more.

Razia will realize more on how much she was wrong by considering noor as  suitable bride for her son azaan since childhood.

Shaira will also realize that how hard damage she has done by forcing azaan to marry noor. Shaira has ruined razia and azaan's life by pushing him in this marriage just for the sake of her guilt. Shaira padhi-likhi gawar nikli.

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i have no sport towards Shaira at the moment what ever she is doing is not acceptable she does not care Azaan and Razia at all . you are right she is padi likhie gawar. if she sports Noor in the court then she is out for me.