Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think we all know where this is heading. Raghu will find out maayi and bharat did all this and then take all the ilzaam on himself and convince dhanak he did all this to get her out and to teach maayi a lesson. then leap ke baad raghu will be out and dhanak will think he is deshdrohi. or she will be with someone else- triangle situation. i could be into that. honestly, dhanak ka ips wala story kuch jam nahi rahi thi. I actually think it'd be interesting to veer towards criminality in the storyline. 

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

I think we all know where this is heading. Raghu will find out maayi and bharat did all this and then take all the ilzaam on himself and convince dhanak he did all this to get her out and to teach maayi a lesson. then leap ke baad raghu will be out and dhanak will think he is deshdrohi. or she will be with someone else- triangle situation. i could be into that. honestly, dhanak ka ips wala story kuch jam nahi rahi thi. I actually think it'd be interesting to veer towards criminality in the storyline. 

Dhanak will not believe raghu is deshdrohi or he planned all this . As dhanak knows raghu 2 well now.

If they show something like this it will be height of stupidity

Anyways i dont want dhanak 2 be again an IPS officer 4 sure

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I feel maybe raghu will go 2 jail by taking d blame of maayi's karnamas & teach maayi a lesson

Or maayi  kill bharat & raghu takes d blame of it 

Dhanak will wait 4 him 

Or

Raghu might go missing as guilt is eating him up that coz of him dhanak's life got spoiled.

There are rumours that ranak's kid will be introduced post leap as their consummation is on cards.

Personally i want raghu 2 cut all ties with maayi as it will be biggest punishment 4 her & make his own identity , return as successful person

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Dhanak will not believe raghu is deshdrohi or he planned all this . As dhanak knows raghu 2 well now.

If they show something like this it will be height of stupidity

Anyways i dont want dhanak 2 be again an IPS officer 4 sure

But today when raghu was trying to tell her about tiwari, he just kept saying- i made a mistake dont leave me. for sure that will make dhanak think it was him doing all karnamas and she'll not believe him. will that b stupid? yes it will. im also sure that he wont remember consumation cos he was drunk . so for sure he'll get back from jail and think dhanak has moved on. cliche.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

they usually start the leap with a new lave-hate equation between the leads. Raghu can't hate her as we have been seeing for months so I am sure Dhanak will be hating him and it will fall on him once again to clear her misunderstandings.

Dhanak has been a terrible IPS. I hope she takes early retirement and let more capable people keep the city safe. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

But today when raghu was trying to tell her about tiwari, he just kept saying- i made a mistake dont leave me. for sure that will make dhanak think it was him doing all karnamas and she'll not believe him. will that b stupid? yes it will. im also sure that he wont remember consumation cos he was drunk . so for sure he'll get back from jail and think dhanak has moved on. cliche.

I agree with u teju ( hope u dont mind )

Raghu kept on saying about tiwari , but if u see dhanak 2 promised for not leaving raghu at any cost.

I had not seen todays episode but in precap raghu told dhanak truth

I feel dhanak will Only help raghu 2 get rid of the guilt he is dying currently & dhanak will only brinv truth of maayi & bharat infront of raghu.

I feel something terrible will happen which will lead ranak's Seperation

May be raghu goes 2 jail & dhanak goes missing or in coma after getting seriously injured indirectly by raghu & dhanak's father blames raghu 4 dhanak's condition

Regarding consummation , till now it had been shown raghu dont forget what he does in drunken state, so i doubt he forgot .

Ho sakta hai mai bahut jyada soch rhi hu.

But i dont want unessary luv hate drama b/w ranak , same ghissa pita track of sudharo raghu coz it will not help leap or trp.

Personally i feel ranak relationship had developed a one step a head where dhanak has realised d value of raghu in her life

One thing i strongly want 2 see is 

Maayi crying blood tears as i used 2 luv her but now i feel she hardly cares or luv  raghu.

I dont want 2 see her happy at any cost

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

they usually start the leap with a new lave-hate equation between the leads. Raghu can't hate her as we have been seeing for months so I am sure Dhanak will be hating him and it will fall on him once again to clear her misunderstandings.

Dhanak has been a terrible IPS. I hope she takes early retirement and let more capable people keep the city safe. 

Thats why i want something different after leap rather than seeing same ghisa pita track.

I second you , i 2 dont want 2 see dhanak as ips again 

If u want 2 do something 4 ur country then , 4 that u dont need 2 be an IPS officer.

Originally posted by: Irshita

irshita! welcome back! desh bachao abhiyan for dhanak would be to not be ips. she sucks. raghu is better than her at policegiri.🤔 also the most bizarre consummation situation- in a public chawl gym- ok kinky. but what man would then leave his wife in that state alone in a public gym? yeh log sab pagal hain kya? kaun se desh mein aisa hota hain? this whole thing is bizarre...including raghu thinking dhanak would blame him for tiwari...huh? 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

irshita! welcome back! desh bachao abhiyan for dhanak would be to not be ips. she sucks. raghu is better than her at policegiri.🤔 also the most bizarre consummation situation- in a public chawl gym- ok kinky. but what man would then leave his wife in that state alone in a public gym? yeh log sab pagal hain kya? kaun se desh mein aisa hota hain? this whole thing is bizarre...including raghu thinking dhanak would blame him for tiwari...huh? 

Thanks!!

Whole sequence since Dhanak blackmailed mai has been just weird. I watched on and off before stopping completely. Came back with the news of the leap. Sometimes shows become really fun after a leap.

Plan to catchup this week’s episode this weekend. The consummation sounds ewww.. but they may have forced it in for a kid post leap.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago