Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Maybe there is something good cooking for Shrenu :)

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seeing Shrenu’s instapics/ post I noticed a pic of her wearing a mangalsutra? She’s not wearing this mangalsutra in the show so why off screen :)? Also, I posted somewhere about the ring on her ring finger? :). Also she seemed to have removed the mangalsutra  later in her posts and videos. Wearing a ring on the ring finger because you like a ring is fine probably in some cultures.. wearing a mangalsutra— definitely not a fashion statement. So who knows ❤️ I can l’t add pics but you can check the insta stories of Mreenal etc where the IB girls are hanging out. Shrenu is wearing black :). Hope get to hear something good soon! :)

I am utterly sad that the show is ending but I’m hopeful something positive and life changing may have happened for Shrenu. Yay if it’s something amazing is cooking for her ❤️❤️❤️

For Zain he already has a new show in his pocket— so good for him too 

P.S. School has started and with the move and settling down I have been MIA for the most part of my last two weeks so if this is discussed? Excuse my excitement— I’m not ignorant- lol. I have yet to catch up on a LOT 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I noticed it tooo 

But can't say anything 

And I also feel that they omitted confession part 2 episodes are gone and for tomorrow precap too they didn't show anything like confession do I am hell worried 

I just sick of Rani and her part 

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maivelli

Yeah I noticed it tooo 

But can't say anything 

And I also feel that they omitted confession part 2 episodes are gone and for tomorrow precap too they didn't show anything like confession do I am hell worried 

I just sick of Rani and her part 

Yeah I’m reading the msgs on other social media sites. I think the channel did that on purpose. Bloody turds they are! Ruined everything! The show was just fine when it started.. the meddled and messed it all up. Hate them. Really do hate them 🤬

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Honey_berries

Seeing Shrenu’s instapics/ post I noticed a pic of her wearing a mangalsutra? She’s not wearing this mangalsutra in the show so why off screen :)? Also, I posted somewhere about the ring on her ring finger? :). Also she seemed to have removed the mangalsutra  later in her posts and videos. Wearing a ring on the ring finger because you like a ring is fine probably in some cultures.. wearing a mangalsutra— definitely not a fashion statement. So who knows ❤️ I can l’t add pics but you can check the insta stories of Mreenal etc where the IB girls are hanging out. Shrenu is wearing black :). Hope get to hear something good soon! :)

I am utterly sad that the show is ending but I’m hopeful something positive and life changing may have happened for Shrenu. Yay if it’s something amazing is cooking for her ❤️❤️❤️

[B]For Zain he already has a new show in his pocket— so good for him too [/b]

P.S. School has started and with the move and settling down I have been MIA for the most part of my last two weeks so if this is discussed? Excuse my excitement— I’m not ignorant- lol. I have yet to catch up on a LOT 😉

Zain got a new show? What is the name and what channel?