Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Choose one man as a woman. Bajaj or Anu?

Poll

Whom would you choose? Rishab or Anurag?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

And why?

*This is just for fun for you to judge as a woman. Don't start a fight with others. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is absolutely possible for a woman to be in love with 2 ppl at the same time, but stringing them both along is an entirely different thing. Having said that, Bajaj, I am a sucker for a man who is cloaked in mystery, a bad boy with a heart of gold. Married one, trust me, best decision, ever!

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mallug007

It is absolutely possible for a woman to be in love with 2 ppl at the same time, but stringing them both along is an entirely different thing. Having said that, Bajaj, I am a sucker for a man who is cloaked in mystery, a bad boy with a heart of gold. Married one, trust me, best decision, ever!

Same.. 👍🏼

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I think KSG’s two characters in KZK 1 and 2 give the audience a big lesson! And that is perception is not reality! Sharad seemed liked the nicest person ever yet he turned out to be horrible! And Bajaj looked like a bad person in the beginning yet he turned out to be a really good person! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

None.. 

Prerna needs None.. She needs to find herself and run faraway from this mess. 

Then people can post matrimony ads with qualities needed in that girl suitable for their respective favorites.. In short The one who'll to do ji-huzoori and offer best patni duties with hot romance as then only she'll be saved from trashing. 

Edited by falah5 - 4 years ago
Zeni123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

For me it's Bajaj all the way.. Only here for him I think they should stop making his character look bad in front of others 

I want to see the romantic side of him Hayeee if that was to happen I would just faint 😁😁😁♥️

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: falah5

None.. 

Prerna needs None.. She needs to find herself and run faraway from this mess. 

Then people can post matrimony ads with qualities needed in that girl suitable for their respective favorites.. In short The one who'll to do ji-huzoori and offer best patni duties with hot romance as then only she'll be saved from trashing. 

Give her agency...She can choose who ever she wants but give her a CHOICE damn it first. Then we can discuss about her stringing along two people as much as we want if she is shown to do so. For now she is trapped in a marriage by blackmail. Let her be free from that first...

IF she wants to remain with the blackmail husband on her own FREE WILL...I'll be atleast happy she got the choice to make it. Right now its insulting to read about her being talked like some object by Bajaj fans forgetting SHE is the WRONGED one...not the other way around.

Sure that would prove her love or attachment to Anurag was not as strong as we thought...Its sad for him, but prove to him and us its your own choice and not because you feel you have to abide by the marriage because you feel you have to....

Yes I'll be dissapointed with her if she choose Bajaj after what he did to her and without a redemption, but still its HER CHOICE. I'll shut up about her...And concentrate on Anurag...but at least he would get closure too...it happens. And there is no accounting for choice.

hasini009 thumbnail

NONE.

ek nalayak hai and ek business-minded😆

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Anyone over  Anurag😆 mujhe toh iyske aage naveen babu bhi chelege🤣

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: kalank

I think KSG’s two characters in KZK 1 and 2 gives the audience a big lesson! And that is perception is not reality! Sharad seemed liked the nicest person ever yet he turned out to be horrible! And Bajaj looked like a bad person in the beginning yet he turned out to be a really good person! 

I agree.