Bahu Begum

Sep : 9 - Too much of everything is as bad as too little - Page 2

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

will Shaira open her eyes to find the truth of HER ADOPTED daughter Noor which Yasmeen have made her responsibility.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail

sorry today i am very frustrated about Shaira don t care about Noor.

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

yes Nora now i am thinking that there should not be any sympathy to wards Shaira , she pushing every one away from her its better that she go back to England and let them sort their own problems. now she can not morn about that she had no family God had given her very thing what she was yarning for but no  for her its only Noor and Yasmeen were and are very thing.

I really need a monolog of Shaira in upcoming episodes to keep me with her, I understand that she is going through alot and ultimately hers will be the biggest loss, she is not a murderer. People can't live with the knowledge of being a theif, how can one live happily with killing people? I go back and forth on Shaira πŸ˜‚

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mithila_22

Hey Nora. I have been a silent reader of this forum and the first thing i look for is your updates. BB is such a negative show that i can't watch it without reading your updates..I really wanna appreciate you for your effortsπŸ‘ hence writing this post.😊 I will be summing up all my thoughts together in this one so please bear with me if i divert from the main episode.😳

I loved shaazan from the beginning..i liked how they used to understand each other, support each other. I loved Shayra and Azaan individually as well. They were two strong individuals with thoughts and perceptions of their own. I had liked shayra for her strong yet humble, polite personality and azaan for his balanced character. But the strong shayra has been missing since a while. 

When noor demanded shayra that she should give azaan to her, i was happy the see that shayra made it clear that azaan is not a thing to be given. The scenario changed completely from Noor's blackmailing to shayra agreeing to divorce azaan for her own guilt and not because of Noor's blackmail. I feel once everyone knew about the blackmailing, they all could have stood up together against Noor and could have stopped the marriage easily. But then what would have happened to the promise made to Yasmeen..I don't understand one thing that if a promise makes you do the wrong thing, hurts the people who loved you the most, why is it necessary to follow that. Anyway..

I thought atleast after Azaan made it clear that he won't leave shayra, even though he has to marry noor, she will understand that they should be together. But no, she is still pushing azaan towards noor which i feel is not at all required. Also, shayra has fulfilled her promise to Noor. Now, if azaan doesn't treat noor the way he treats shayra, then it is between azaan and noor. Shayra should not try to intervene. Rather she is also azaan's wife, his love, so she should not explain to noor anything and give the same love to azaan which he is craving for badly at the moment. She should clearly tell noor that she has fulfilled her promise and now doesn't care anymore. I am liking the scenes where shayra is giving back to Noor but she still needs to realiz her haq as azaan's wife.

In this current track i am only liking azaan as he is not being mahaan. I feel very bad for him. He has been dragged into all this unnecessarily. I can not imagine how he must be feeling when noor touches him..as you had mentioned in your previous post, he must be cringing over all the hugs they shared in their friendship..I am happy he has already made it clear that he will love only shayra. but i am afraid the way shayra is moving forward, one day azaan will give up on shayra and unwillingly accept noor thinking atleast she fought for him. By the time shayra realizes what she missed i hope it's not too late.

In the upcoming track i want shayra to fight for the family, her family. If she doesn't i will start disliking her as that will make her selfish for the wrong person. 

I know i have only pointed out shayra's mistakes and not Noor's, the reason is Noor is outright negative so noone can expect good things from her character. Until and unless shayra realizes this nobody is going to care about Noor's wrong doings..Also, Noor is not important for me to waste my energy on her. For me, Shazaan is the end game and want shayra to realise this soon.

Sorry for the long post. Hope i made some senseπŸ˜† 

Thanks πŸ€— 

@Bold - They can't show Shaira being happy with Azaan's 2nd marriage, you see they are showing that Shazaan and Razia are against polygamy. Polygamy is not a good practice, we are all against polygamy, if Shaira feels happy that Azaan married Noor and she doesn't have to lose him then it is promoting polygamy, how can a bad practice result in something good for Shaira? 

@italic - If Azaan does see Noor as someone he can spend his life with then Shaira is not wrong in her belief that Azaan will be happy with Noor, if she leaves πŸ˜‚

I want Shaira to stand up for her love, fight for it and show Noor her place, I think the day is far away till then we have AzaanπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thanks for the comment πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😊

Just wanted to state, no matter what Shayra is not to blame for this mess and everything happened to lead to the polygamy track.

Noor hounded and manipulated the guilt-ridden wife of her best friend, who had only ever heard good things regarding that 'big-hearted child' and how important she is to the Mirzas...

Shayra refused 'give' Azaan many times, she even told N he was not a toy as he did too, before the Khalid matter forced her to leave her love to fate.  We can debate forever regarding who should have done what after that point but the writers wanted this track and they need to create drama...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

just wanted to know when and why Razia accepted Noor her being next bahu rani , how they could not found out about Noor s doings while they have lived in the same house all those years.

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Double Post

Edited by Mithila_22 - 4 years ago
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Thanks πŸ€— 

@Bold - They can't show Shaira being happy with Azaan's 2nd marriage, you see they are showing that Shazaan and Razia are against polygamy. Polygamy is not a good practice, we are all against polygamy, if Shaira feels happy that Azaan married Noor and she doesn't have to lose him then it is promoting polygamy, how can a bad practice result in something good for Shaira? 

@italic - If Azaan does see Noor as someone he can spend his life with then Shaira is not wrong in her belief that Azaan will be happy with Noor, if she leaves πŸ˜‚

I want Shaira to stand up for her love, fight for it and show Noor her place, I think the day is far away till then we have AzaanπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thanks for the comment πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

About your first point, may be i did not put it across correctly. I also understand that Shaira can't be happy about azaan's 2nd marriage. Nobody supports polygamy. I am only saying, right now Shaira thinks the end of this polygamy will be shaira divorcing azaan whereas, the end of this polygamy should be shaazan and this is what razia and azaan think as well. I just want Shaira to also realise this really soon. I can't see her getting humiliated for no reason everyday that too when she has already lost everything she had. If she realises this, then she will stop pushing azaan towards Noor and even though I don't have any hopes from Noor, she will know she will never get azaan's love. For this to happen i want previous Shaira back who will stand up for herself. Looking forward to court room drama to see Shaira fighting for Razia and azaan.

About 2nd point, i agree with your point that if that happens Shaira's belief will come true. But my point is he may not be happy with her but sometimes situation se haarke a person may accept the things he doesn't want to..it will be really very sad if that happens but i don't trust CVs the way they had been progressing. I just hope i am wrong and shaazan stay together and strong.

@bold: he is my only hope for shazaan at the moment.