Sep : 9 - Too much of everything is as bad as too little

Posted: 4 years ago

Tonight's episode had TOO MUCH of Noor, it is just impossible to see one scene, one expression in one costume. 

Too little of Shazaan, I have made it very clear that I am watching this show for Shazaan, I am missing their scenes, there has to be a motivation to watch episodes, my motivation is a hope of Shazaan scene but like Azaan, I am high and dry. 

Episode starts with Azaan asking everyone to give Noor hundred Rupees to complete her Mu dikhai. I do not get how it was humiliating, Noor hasn't worked a day in her life, Mashuka and Dilruba gave her Nake from their hard earned money, she got 3000 bucks for showing her face, how's that bad? 

In India, we have people below poverty line, who work all day and get 32 Rupees, people who get 32 Rupees are above poverty line, and we have Yasmin's daughter, who was Yasmin? A maid in Razia's house, granted she was paid well but she didn't teach her daughter value of money or how one has to work for it. All she taught her was a dream to marry Azaan. 

Shaira takes Azaan to her bedroom and asks him, why did he make a scene? Azaan says that Noor was insulting her, and can they talk about anything else? Azaan tries to hug Shaira and she pushes him, HARD!!! 

Next is Azaan sitting on the bed, Shaira tells him that he saw what Noor did but he is not trying to understand why Noor is doing it? Noor is doing all this in her insecurity, he should not have made fun of her, in front of others as she is Bahu / Ijjat of this family now. 

Azaan is angry and asks Shaira to stop, Noor started this and he finished it, he is going to office. 

Azaan is on his way to office with Dilruba, Noor comes there and Azaan asks Dilruba what can one do if a black cat crosses his path? Dilruba says that they should change their path. Dilruba leaves and Noor tells Azaan that he should look at this Black cat, he would want to have her ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ Despo 101!!!!!

Noor brings sweet dish for Azaan, she says that it was her first Rasoi, he spoiled her Mu dikhaai, he should not spoil this. She reminds him of their childhood and Azaan agrees to eat for sake of old days. She puts it in his mouth, he made a face and spit it out saying he has never had worse dish in his life. Noor is confused as it was Yasmin's recipe and Azaan loved it. Azaan says that she forgot a very important ingredient, love. 

He says that they shouldn't waste food and calls Billo Rani to eat the dish, Billo Rani didn't eat it. 

Azaan says that Noor should refrain from insulting Shaira, Shaira might forgive her but he won't spare her.

Azaan is leaving and Shaira stops him saying that one shouldn't go out of the house without reading Bismillah, Azaan asks her to read it. Shaira says that she can't, she will call Noor to do it. Just then Noor comes behind Azaan and Azaan says that it is better he leaves without reading it than have Noor read it for him. 

He could get in an accident, he can get stuck in a lift, office can catch fire or he could break a leg, Shaira gets scared and puts her palm to his face, she reads Bismillah for him. Azaan kisses her and wishes both of his wives good byes, Shaira realizes that Noor was behind them all the time. 

I am just so disappointed with all these Shazaan scenes where Azaan is kissing Shaira and looking at Noor, what was he trying to test? Shaira's patience level or Noor's patience level, Shaira constantly putting Noor before herself and Azaan's attempt to make Noor jealous, are not my Shazaan. 

Shaira tells Noor that it wasn't what it seemed ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ he is your husband, you dumbfuยฉk, you don't owe Noor an explanation.

Noor tries to insult Shaira but Shaira leaves. Later Noor grabs her hand near the pool and says that she has never seen a more cunning and dual faced woman than Shaira. Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! The nerve, this girl looks at herself in the mirror all the time, no wonder she doesn't see her real self and is under a misconception that Azaan would want her. 

Shaira snaps at Noor and asks her to cease with her words as she has done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment from Noor. You Go Girl!!! 

Noor tells Shaira that she asked for Azaan as a whole. Wasn't Noor the one who agreed to be Azaan's 2nd wife? She literally forced Shaira and Azaan into this marriage, is she Delusional or besharm? I'd go for the latter. 

Noor says that once Azaan is hers, she won't share her husband like Shaira is doing, and after this Shaira will be a divorcee and does she know, how does the society reacts to a divorced woman? 

Razia comes and asks her How? 

Noor is pathetic, entitled and everything wrong with this show. 

Upcoming - 

Razia says that Azaan will divorce Noor and the day Noor leaves this house, she will be the happiest person, Noor is angry in her room, she says that she will go to any length for her mohabbat. 

To makers - 

Your central characters, who are liked by the most people, from what I have seen, how do you not invest in their emotional state and give scenes showing how this polygamy is affecting them? Why's everything about Noor? 

What will they do with Noor centric plot, after forcing us to stop watching the show? Why would anyone watch a show where there is no positivity? I had expected a little more emotions from Shaira's side, I am to believe that she is about to lose her husband or is trying to push him away, I am not getting that feeling, all I feel is that Shaira was forced by Azaan to marry him, now she is trying to get out of it by forcing him to be with Noor. 

Azaan's emotional side is undeveloped as well, as I mentioned how he is looking at Noor while kissing Shaira, he is not getting many opportunities to be with a woman he loves and whatever opportunity he got, he is wasting on getting Noor jealous?

Don't butcher Shazaan as individuals to fit Noor in the show, find a reason for her to be there. 

thanks Nora for the wu ,i know how you feel but still give us the wu,i am really disopointed by shaira behaviours looks like she is pushing Azaan away from her she feels that Noor and her happiness is her first responsiblty  instead of Azaan and her roll as a bahu begum. she is definitely pushing her luck away. which woman on the earth will do or even think about it . is the writer a male or female ?because being a female she should know how it feels and its impossible.

Nora! ๐Ÿค—  What would we do without your posts? ๐Ÿ˜†

I am annoyed by all three now.  N is not worth comment but I want to shake ShaZaan! ๐Ÿ˜ณ  At least Dilruba and Mashuka have some entertainment. ๐Ÿ˜†

Might comment more after watching the episode...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kooki07

thanks Nora for the wu ,i know how you feel but still give us the wu,i am really disopointed by shaira behaviours looks like she is pushing Azaan away from her she feels that Noor and her happiness is her first responsiblty  instead of Azaan and her roll as a bahu begum. she is definitely pushing her luck away. which woman on the earth will do or even think about it . is the writer a male or female ?because being a female she should know how it feels and its impossible.

I have tried understanding the devotion Shaira has for Noor but I do not reach to a place where one will hurt a man she claims to love, her husband, a man who gave her a family she always wanted, more than that a man who loves her to an extent that he finds it better to die than live without her, for Noor, who blackmailed her, who insults her every time, who humiliated Razia Begum, and who is absolutely nobody to Shaira. 

Shaira doesn't even know Noor, she didn't even know Yasmin, Yasmin gave her mother's love but isn't she a religious woman? Doesn't she know that supporting wrong is wrong? 

Shaira's character has been sent to a place where it is very difficult to understand her or root for her. Do they want us to believe that Shaira is not deserving of the love she gets from Azaan? Do they want us to believe that Noor is the deserving one at least she is fighting for her love, she is wrong but Shaira is enabling this wrong side of her? 

After all Noor has done to Shaira, it is very disheartening to see her getting away with everything and not paying for her sins. 

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Nora! ๐Ÿค—  What would we do without your posts? ๐Ÿ˜†

I am annoyed by all three now.  N is not worth comment but I want to shake ShaZaan! ๐Ÿ˜ณ  At least Dilruba and Mashuka have some entertainment. ๐Ÿ˜†

Might comment more after watching the episode...

What we need right now is a monolog from Shaira and Azaan to know what they are thinking, they give Noor many monologs to explain her but nothing for Shazaan, with Shazaan not going all out, Shaira not conversing with Azaan or Razia, I am not able to understand her. 

No matter how much Azaan wants to feel jelouse Noor and insult her no matter Noor will trun negative more and more.It wil be can postive site for us Shazaan fans.Beacouse If Noor will trun negative more and more our Shazaan will be end game of this show.Upcoming saw a video where Noor case a file against Razia begum and said that her mother inlaw torture her for her first daughter in law Shayra.Azaan and Shayra they both fully trying to safe Razia from Noor.This is enough to understand Noor will can never winn

Originally posted by naziraadiba

No matter how much Azaan wants to feel jelouse Noor and insult her no matter Noor will trun negative more and more.It wil be can postive site for us Shazaan fans.Beacouse If Noor will trun negative more and more our Shazaan will be end game of this show.Upcoming saw a video where Noor case a file against Razia begum and said that her mother inlaw torture her for her first daughter in law Shayra.Azaan and Shayra they both fully trying to safe Razia from Noor.This is enough to understand Noor will can never winn

No matter if Noor is positive or negative, Shazaan have to be together because they love each other. Noor was never an option for Azaan as he doesn't love her but I understand what you mean. 

Noor filed a case against Razia? If Shaira takes Noor's side after this, I am disowning her

yes Nora now i am thinking that there should not be any sympathy to wards Shaira , she pushing every one away from her its better that she go back to England and let them sort their own problems. now she can not morn about that she had no family God had given her very thing what she was yarning for but no  for her its only Noor and Yasmeen were and are very thing.

Hey Nora. I have been a silent reader of this forum and the first thing i look for is your updates. BB is such a negative show that i can't watch it without reading your updates..I really wanna appreciate you for your efforts๐Ÿ‘ hence writing this post.๐Ÿ˜Š I will be summing up all my thoughts together in this one so please bear with me if i divert from the main episode.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved shaazan from the beginning..i liked how they used to understand each other, support each other. I loved Shayra and Azaan individually as well. They were two strong individuals with thoughts and perceptions of their own. I had liked shayra for her strong yet humble, polite personality and azaan for his balanced character. But the strong shayra has been missing since a while. 

When noor demanded shayra that she should give azaan to her, i was happy the see that shayra made it clear that azaan is not a thing to be given. The scenario changed completely from Noor's blackmailing to shayra agreeing to divorce azaan for her own guilt and not because of Noor's blackmail. I feel once everyone knew about the blackmailing, they all could have stood up together against Noor and could have stopped the marriage easily. But then what would have happened to the promise made to Yasmeen..I don't understand one thing that if a promise makes you do the wrong thing, hurts the people who loved you the most, why is it necessary to follow that. Anyway..

I thought atleast after Azaan made it clear that he won't leave shayra, even though he has to marry noor, she will understand that they should be together. But no, she is still pushing azaan towards noor which i feel is not at all required. Also, shayra has fulfilled her promise to Noor. Now, if azaan doesn't treat noor the way he treats shayra, then it is between azaan and noor. Shayra should not try to intervene. Rather she is also azaan's wife, his love, so she should not explain to noor anything and give the same love to azaan which he is craving for badly at the moment. She should clearly tell noor that she has fulfilled her promise and now doesn't care anymore. I am liking the scenes where shayra is giving back to Noor but she still needs to realiz her haq as azaan's wife.

In this current track i am only liking azaan as he is not being mahaan. I feel very bad for him. He has been dragged into all this unnecessarily. I can not imagine how he must be feeling when noor touches him..as you had mentioned in your previous post, he must be cringing over all the hugs they shared in their friendship..I am happy he has already made it clear that he will love only shayra. but i am afraid the way shayra is moving forward, one day azaan will give up on shayra and unwillingly accept noor thinking atleast she fought for him. By the time shayra realizes what she missed i hope it's not too late.

In the upcoming track i want shayra to fight for the family, her family. If she doesn't i will start disliking her as that will make her selfish for the wrong person. 

I know i have only pointed out shayra's mistakes and not Noor's, the reason is Noor is outright negative so noone can expect good things from her character. Until and unless shayra realizes this nobody is going to care about Noor's wrong doings..Also, Noor is not important for me to waste my energy on her. For me, Shazaan is the end game and want shayra to realise this soon.

Sorry for the long post. Hope i made some sense๐Ÿ˜† 

Shaira is the one who supported razia and azan in the court . In fact she will present their side and bring out the truth in front of everyone.  She will prove that noor's all accusations are wrong . She will prove that it's not necessary that every time a girl is right

After this court scene there is a scene where azan will took out his frustration on Shaira because due to her trust on noor and her guilt razia begum faced the humiliation in front of everyone.  He will say to her that please open your eyes and see the true face of noor at least.  She is not our old noor anymore. She has changed into a evil woman 

PS: sad news is a fire took place at bahu begum set yesterday. Thankfully nobody got hurt and everybody are safe