Naina's moments of weakness

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Since Naina was probably he first and only FL on iTV who wasn't perfect and was portrayed as human who has flaws and moments of weakness. I thought that instead of taking them in the negative why dont we discuss about them in a more positive sense if possible. 

Also dont bash here please I am trying to make this a bash free zone. So if anyone starts bashing here I will ask mods to close it. 

I loved the innocent side of naina 

Remember the scene when she recites her dialogue as Juliet in front of lochan sir.....

How cute that moment was❤️

Naina as a character saw many developments

from the young girl who did not know how to lie

started lying for a boy

that was her first major change

I agree! Naina wasn't a flawless FL who is on her toes and just knows everything, be it business or kitchen work or anything for that matter. She was human, realistic who had her insecurities, fears and flaws. She was portrayed just how a 'human' would be not the perfect FL ITV is used to. 

The characters & story in itself are soo relatable. N has never been mahaan which we usually get to see on our screens. I think the most realest thing we saw was N stepping back..decided to leave sameer for the simple reason she didn't hv the courage to face the wrath of her family. Her brother's story created an unimaginable situation at her home. 

People here misinderstood N. She wasn't being selfish here. 

Edited by mysterious17 - 4 years ago

Not only naina in our show none of the characters were perfect everyone has their share of flaws within them and that's what made the show stand out in crowd 

Weather it is naina going week deciding to quit her relationship to not being able to do her expected duties as a wife properly.. She made mistakes and very beautifully and gradually leatnt from them and became mature and responsible women 

Originally posted by mysterious17

The characters & story in itself are soo relatable. N has never been mahaan which we usually get to see on our screens. I think the most realest thing we saw was N stepping back..decided to leave sameer for the simple reason she didn't hv the courage to face the wrath of her family. Her brother's story created an unimaginable situation at her home. 

People here misinderstood N. She wasn't being selfish here. 

Very well said, this was the most realistic reason for her breaking up...I think any sane girl would do that after seeing how her father reacted to arjun’s and Shefali ‘s relationship...Naina’s fears were so relatable...