you do not belongs to me! (PRERISH OS)

Posted: 4 years ago

“Prerna I have my reasons  against Basus,but I didn’t do it intentionally, he just came out of nowhere in front of my car..and…”

His words were ringing in her ears…

Today she find out that he was not at fault, Anurag himself take risk of his life to defame him so she came back to him..

If Anupam didn’t tell her due to his guilt, she will never know the truth…

He told her once that he never give explanations for his doing, if someone blames him.., but he did… he tried to explain him to her..

And what she did .., not even tried to hear him…..

Now, how will she face him….

She entered the BB and found packed bags in the hall…

P: maasi.. ye bags… hum BM wapas ja rhe hai

M: wo ye Rishabh ne bola to humne bas sab karwa diya..

She looked at him.. who was busy on phone..

P to RB: hum wapas ja rhe hai…?

He ignored her…

RB: maasi Raam se boliye ki gadi nikale aur ye sara saman is naye address pr shift kra de…

Meanwhile, kuki came running towards her mumma..

Prerna smiled at her and going to engulf her into her arms…,

RB: maasii….

And massi stopped her in between …

M: kuki, aap Tanvi ke saath jakr gadi mai betho.. hum apne naye ghar jar he hai…

Kuki asked about her Mumma…

RB: aap dadi aur Tanvi ke sath jyo.. Papa akar apko sab btate hai..

She nodded as an obedient child, and give a longing look towards Prerna.. and left with maasi..

P: Mr. Bajaj, hum kha jar he..?

RB: hum nahi, sirf meri family… bas meri family is BB se shift ho rhi hai…., and I long back stop consider you as my family..

P was shocked with his words..

She expected his anger, his indifference but he was leaving her here alone, and even denied to consider her as his family..

P: I am not your family, how could you say that..?

RB: you should have think about it before signing consent form as Mrs. Basu, before blaming me without hearing me, before leaving my daughter alone for Mr. Basu… but you didn’t , so you lost everything which belongs to you being Bajaj including kuki..

Prerna was crying , on his words..

RB: oh! Don’t misinterpret my words again, Mrs…ba..Basu, I am not going to harm any of the Basus now, because I am literally  fed up of all the mess you people create in my life..

So, you are free bird again… , and I will try to complete all the legal formalities as soon as possible…

P: Mr. Bajaj , no.. please I am sorry.., I know I was at the fault this time but I was not thinking straight…

RB: this is your main problem , you never think straight when it comes to Mr. Basu…, and I lost my trust in you…, I can’t trust you now with mu daughter…

P: Mr. Bajaj please!...

RB: I am leaving behind my driver, in case you want to go Sharma Nivas…, but I know you will prefer to stay in BB as you always belongs to them… not me… or my family…

And he left her there sobbing on her mistakes,misunderstandings and to see her faults and faults of her love…

okay! now i feel some peace, after writing this... hope you all feel the same...

This is absolutely awesome..👏

Dil and aankhon ko thandak pahunchi after reading this.

Originally posted by SapSur

This is absolutely awesome..👏

My wish for our RB... , man! please get back to your old self , she definitely don't deserve you..

a very good piece of writing

Edited by oa2019 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Dil and aankhon ko thandak pahunchi after reading this.

same here!

Originally posted by oa2019

a very piece of writing

thank you..

I want this to happen in the show 

Thank you for writing this OS 🤗