Bahu Begum

OFF AIR BAHU BEGUM ?

Poll

Do you want Bahu Begum to go off air so that a better show gets a chance ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not only IF members but audience is also unhappy regarding the derogatory concept of Bahu Begum. So what do you guys want ? Here are few options which may help you out. ??

I know the options are quite a bit funny. ðŸ¤£ Its just to light up your moods as this forum is always upset due to the show ! ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

No. 

It takes alot to make a show, they must have invested in set and I wouldn't wish this kind of loss upon anyone. Not only this people at the lowest level, who work in daily wages will lose their jobs. 

Also I am invested in Shazaan and this is the only show I am watching right now. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Punish noor for her wrong deeds and show azaan-noor divorce . 

This time show love wins over all the odds(destiny/god's wish) .Make Shaazan love wins and make them end goal.

Stop showing bigamy on the name of destiny/god's wish.

Stop showing repetitive color's concept on justifying third wheel again and again. 

Don't dare to make this show like dil se dil tak and silsila where third wheels teni and nandini got everything on the name of destiny and god's wish. 

If writers and channel can't do this than plz  make off air bahu begum because viewers will again going to reject bigamy concept just like they had rejected dil se dil tak and silsila.Teni-parath and kunal-nandini was worst example of bigami and justifying third wheel. Audience will surely reject azaan-noor just like they had rejected mega star drashti dhami 's character of nandini .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

at the moment i am watching this show only so a big no for going off air ,plus razia and Azaan are being positive so hope fully one day Noor will get her own medicine tested and SUrriya and Asghar will as well. i am anoyed about Shaira a big time but hopping the cvs will do the justice towards shazaan.i know people are guessing to give the time slot to big boss.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i am sorry to say we have to give the show some time ,its on the starting point only ,because they have  to show all the affects of the story which they have started.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No because the show deserves a chance, the entire team are working hard,  I trust Arjit's words and Azaan's character. smiley14  I want to see what story they have planned, though some of the scenarios annoy me. smiley36  I do think they will end the polygamy track and I am old fashioned so I want ShaZaan's true love to win against the odds.

The show is titled Bahu Begum not Do Nikaah, so the writers have plenty more to explore now that they have presented the background and relationship dynamics...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Koudou thumbnail

No, je voudrai  donner  une chance à shazaan  et au décideurs  s'il reveille

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Right now I don't want to show go off air because right now they have not shown any thing cringy 

Here  CVS has shown that azaan, shyra razia fighting against bigamy and even both noor and azaan  are married but still  azaan, shyra and razia are not happy with this bigamy  . These three characters 

Even shyra ask for divorce 

But later if CVS show family whole heardylly accepting bigamy  then serial can go off air

I am liking in this show ateast characters are not happy with bigamy  even azaan married to two wife 

And three characters azaan, shyra and razia really try as much as best effort to stop bigamy 

MochaQueen thumbnail

it just started...they wont pull the plug so soon even if the trps at low they will give it at least 3 months

i think samiksha deserves a better show