Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

The journey of Prerna Sharma

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Below in italics is a beautiful post written by one of our forum members Abhiya in AnuPre AT. 

This track really killed the core essence of Prerna's character that is she taking stand for herself. I am leaving Anurag's Prerna here, as I know and understand in this track she won't be Anurag's Prerna for obvious reasons but Prerna as a character lost the zeal to fight and started living a aimless life forget about her feelings for Anurag she no more living/thinking for herself, no emotions for herself.

Prerna Sharma when introduced -- She don't have any interest in what she is studying but wants to do good because she wants to help her baba in business.

Prerna Sharma as a fiance of Naveen Babu - she was in a messed up situation wants to help her parents, so accepted marriage deal but made her mind after marriage she will work and pay whatever she has taken from Naveen Babu and try to come out of marriage.

Prerna Sharma Basu--She was fire, she wants to teach the one's who killed her self confidence, self esteem and humiliated her a lesson. Wants to destroy AnuKom's happiness and take over Anurag's business. There was this force driving her go through tough times.

Prerna Sharma as Anurag's fiance-- She started actively involving in Anurag's business, gave advices, tried to motivate and help him in his problems 

Now comes Prerna Bajaj--- There's no driving force, she is just living her life as a robot accepting every forced relationship on her, trying to put up with it and she lost connect with her own self, I don't know when was the last time she thought of herself.

And this summarises the journey of Prerna Sharma - Prerna Sharma Basu - Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, beautifully. And as i read it, one thing that struck me is Anu always addressed Pre as 'Prerna Sharma' or 'Prerna Sharma Basu', where as now she is being addressed as Mrs.Bajaj or Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. And that gives the cue on who respects her individuality more.smiley1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhiya πŸ‘

It's been a long time since you wrote an essay.. πŸ˜†

Thanks Grace for posting it here..πŸ‘πŸΌ

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very good post. Just as a viewer and reading this post I also feel in this prerna sharma basu and bajaj 'prerna' is lost somewhere. I don't expect much from CVS knowing their creativity it would be really good if they show her journey of finding prerna as an individual.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Once again Grace thanks for posting this as a seperate post . It deserves to be made into a seperate post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Abhiya the journey of Prerna described in your words is the best I've come across about her so far. I myself got detached from Prerna long back but all thanks to you I happen to feel for her once again πŸ€—she indeed has lost all hopes from her destiny and her life and she needs to sort it out soon which is a remote possibility considering the ability of our writers. She will always be torn between the two but for once I want her to be only Prerna Sharma. That's all.....

Prerna has the ability to become the Prerna for many real life girls who might face a similar situation if only the writers pay slight attention to her character as well. But as always no expectations no disappointments. πŸ˜›

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry but.. Mrs Bajaj and Prerna Sharma Basu.. Whats there in giving respect? Its not related with respect giving in any frame. Bajaj pays Prerna enough respect. I am not a PreRish fan but i wont deny this fact. Surnames never define respect. Adding sharma in bewteen to show respect! Well, ye fanda toh mere samajh mei nahi ata.. 

Prerna Sharma Basu

Prerna bajaj

Or prerna basu... 

Bolane se fark nahi parta..  Tarikey se fark parta hain. And it may be my narrow thinking but changing name after marraige seems too much to me. 

And about Prerna's callousness... I will always be khafa with her for her unexpressed feelings for Anu..   But that girl has gone through a lot.. Give her time. And she's not that strong character whatsoever. She's a normal average character right now wo all dreams are shattered. Its taking a long time for her to cope up.. Bajaj married her onky for Cookie.. And not for his business and all.. He wants her alk attention for her mute daughter.. So i dont think he will allow her to go for business.. At least not righy now. 

I can feel Prerna. Sometimes its just too hard to fight and easier to go with the flow. Inspite of expecting her to change if you try to accept her it will be esy for us   

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is indeed a beautiful post. Very aptly penned.

I agree with only some things in the post but I can completely empathise.

Thanks @Grace for sharing this.

@AbhiyaπŸ‘ Hats off! β€οΈ

Enlightened21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mamta22

Very good post. Just as a viewer and reading this post I also feel in this prerna sharma basu and bajaj 'prerna' is lost somewhere. I don't expect much from CVS knowing their creativity it would be really good if they show her journey of finding prerna as an individual.

Bold - Hoping against hope that CVs will be meherbaan to show a character growth in Prerna irrespective of which pair she is a part of, instead of focusing on kidnap, marriage, accidents etc.

Enlightened21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Once again Grace thanks for posting this as a seperate post . It deserves to be made into a seperate post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Abhiya the journey of Prerna described in your words is the best I've come across about her so far. I myself got detached from Prerna long back but all thanks to you I happen to feel for her once again πŸ€—she indeed has lost all hopes from her destiny and her life and she needs to sort it out soon which is a remote possibility considering the ability of our writers. She will always be torn between the two but for once I want her to be only Prerna Sharma. That's all.....

Prerna has the ability to become the Prerna for many real life girls who might face a similar situation if only the writers pay slight attention to her character as well. But as always no expectations no disappointments. πŸ˜›

Bold - That is the sad truth and something we all are eagerly waiting for.πŸ˜”