Haiwaan

Everybody is after Randhir

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching the recent episodes, I think I'm liking the show. πŸ˜ƒSo as always, my first priority is being Param's screen character..... and this is why pehla post bhi Randhir Part 2 ke naam.

He's the Randhir Agnihotri with good looks, CHARM and BRAIN. He may be useless for the apparent world but look at the boy. 😈 Randhir is fooling everybody around with conveniences and successful experiments on them. 😈 So far he's been brilliant coming up with many flawless plans and succeeding. Even the older gang want's their bacha party to focus on Randhir.🀣Nisha's Mom to Nisha, "Focus on Randhir not Ansh" and Ria's father "Randhir pe focus Kro" well... these two lines says it. 

Coming to the show... being Mata production I prefer expecting the least from every angle. πŸ˜³ For that I'm disappointed for the situation to be created between Randhir and Ansh, breaking this beautiful bond πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I reject the idea of two falling for the same girl or two girls falling for the same guy.... bohat old class idea hai. Haiwaan being of the different genre at least should have a high-class reason rather than the same sass bahu idea.

Rahi jodi shipping ki baat well I do like Randhir and Ridhima, they had chemistry, their scenes are worth drooling, but would never land into shipping trouble area. πŸ€£ Jodi shipping on IF is sir dard and demand enough free time for tackling the situation. Signing In to Jodi shipping demands defence, drooling, counter attack posts, cry with the character, laugh with them, criticize cvs for keeping them away, bash the third angle and if misunderstandings happens between the leads, most of the time the guy is accused by the member. 🀣 Well, unfortunately, this has become a must to follow tradition on IF. 😳 

By the way has anybody noticed Haiwaan's Chall dhaal?πŸ€” Yeh nasheeli ankhein, bandar jaisi chaal, wandering across the street, etc. Dekhne mein bhaidya jaisa hai but chaal bandar wali hai. The strangest thing, Haiwaan ko kisi ne abhi tak nahi dekha when he can be seen wandering across the road every time. And Jab seAmrita Shimodra ayi hai apna police ki wardi pehanna bhul gayi hai. πŸ€“

Lastly, it would be a lie if I say Ekta Kapoor makes the best shows.😳 Ekta shows are not less than window dressing, door se ache, kareeb jake dekho toh pata chale andar kya hai. And I want Randhir to die in the end.

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jia's Haiwan is dead and Randhir's Super hero gonna be the new Haiwan. I so liked Randhir and Ansh, the duo rocks in every scene. Why spoil such a good relation, I mean how come an emotion will take over their friendship of 12 years. πŸ€ͺ

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A thought just crossed, wouldn't have been interesting Randhir-The Scientist struggling to fight asteroid terror? πŸ€“

Bro has been terrific as the second Randhir πŸ‘πŸΌ even the other guy and that lady are good. 

I do agree over the point the story is becoming same ever seen before again. ITV should mature a little and try introducing fresh ideas. 

Not to mention current generation boys would never spoil their bond for a girl. Just Saying. πŸ˜› 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pinks bola tha Forum toh banake hi rahenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I guess I've sent PM to almost every MODs πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

BTW you're still wishing for R2's death πŸ™„ which means he will live, marry Amrita have 2-3 kids n the Agnihotri family will continue to grow 😐 Maiya will come up with Haiwan 2 next year n Haiwan 3 in 2021 😬 I hate you now 😑 

Oh n yes RanSh >>>>>>> RiDhir n RiAnsh... I hate it when ITV shows BFFs turning into foes for the same girl or same boy πŸ™„ 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Told ya you'll love Randhir 2 😍😍😍

romaila thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Paramdewaani

Jia's Haiwan is dead and Randhir's Super hero gonna be the new Haiwan. I so liked Randhir and Ansh, the duo rocks in every scene. Why spoil such a good relation, I mean how come an emotion will take over their friendship of 12 years. πŸ€ͺ

It's Jia? πŸ€” Pata nahi, as much I'm enjoying Randhir and Amrita angle, I don't want Randhir and Ansh to part away. The trio scenes are really good rest stort ko tohgoli hi mardo. πŸ˜³

romaila thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Supermagical10

A thought just crossed, wouldn't have been interesting Randhir-The Scientist struggling to fight asteroid terror? πŸ€“

Bro has been terrific as the second Randhir πŸ‘πŸΌ even the other guy and that lady are good. 

I do agree over the point the story is becoming same ever seen before again. ITV should mature a little and try introducing fresh ideas. 

Not to mention current generation boys would never spoil their bond for a girl. Just Saying. πŸ˜› 

Whatever I want Randhir 2 to continue experimenting on different fields rahi story ki baat its the same ordinary story but the trio is muahhhhh. I love them all together, their bunters, fun etc. 

romaila thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InCenDia

Pinks bola tha Forum toh banake hi rahenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I guess I've sent PM to almost every MODs πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

BTW you're still wishing for R2's death πŸ™„ which means he will live, marry Amrita have 2-3 kids n the Agnihotri family will continue to grow 😐 Maiya will come up with Haiwan 2 next year n Haiwan 3 in 2021 😬 I hate you now 😑 

Oh n yes RanSh >>>>>>> RiDhir n RiAnsh... I hate it when ITV shows BFFs turning into foes for the same girl or same boy πŸ™„ 

Haan bhai forum ban gaya thanks to you ⭐️ and I see many posts.... reminds me of Sasu Maa..πŸ˜†
Of course, I still wish one of Param's screen character receiving a tragic end. Mata might kill Randhir for keeping high hopes for another season πŸ€£

Haiwaan mein yeh shaadi drama nahi chahaye, triangle dekh rahe hain that's enough. Actually, I wanted to open one post against Mata for portraying women in negative pictures. Free time pe try analyzing all the female characters (excluding Amrita) in Haiwaan, sab ko too low standard dikhaya hai, greedy for money. 😳

Why RiDhir? SanDhir jaisa sound kar raha hai.

romaila thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InCenDia

Told ya you'll love Randhir 2 😍😍😍

Kab se I wanted to see Param in an intelligent and strong avtaar. Finally it's happening.

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: romaila

Whatever I want Randhir 2 to continue experimenting on different fields rahi story ki baat its the same ordinary story but the trio is muahhhhh. I love them all together, their bunters, fun etc. 

Randhir might forget everything after love confession. πŸ˜†That's how Indian Shows works.