Infinity - Dil Dosti Dance (D3)|FanFic

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all! Started re-watch D3 and inspiration struck... couldn't stop myself from penning down my thoughts and well here it is lol

Starting a brand new story on our very loved characters Swayam-Sharon, Rey-Kriya, Vicky-Neha and Nil-Simi

Hope you all like it đź¤—

INTRO

(Kriya’s mom did not make her leave and allowed her to continue her dream. This happened in 1st year and my story will be starting from 2nd year of their college.)

Sharon’s dad got remarried to a younger woman, Maya, who was really bad and mean to Sharon. Her dad had stopped caring about her and only focused on his new wife. During the summer they both went away for some alone time and left Sharon behind.

During the break Sharon realized how lonely and unloved she was…there was no one that cared about her. She hated how she had pushed Swayam away even though she liked him, why did she have to care about what her fellow dazzlers would think? Why did she have to be so scared of his intensity? Now because of her stupidity she probably had lost the only person that truly loved her.

So this is how Sharon Rai Prakash, “The Diva”, had decided to change. From now she would not care about status or how people were, everyone is an individual and they had a right to be whoever they want. And her most important decision of all was she wanted Swayam. She would not let a perfect man get away from her life; she might have been too stupid to realize it before but not anymore.

Watch out St. Louis! Here comes the new Sharon Rai Prakash…

PART 1

(Note: In my story no one has gotten together yet officially. Rey and Kriya are secretly dating but not open yet… No Vishakha, Rini, Amar and Bharat as they have moved or transferred out of the college.)

Intercom: Students please report to your home room!

Ms. Dolly’s voice could be heard through the intercom and hearing her all the students went to their respective classes.

The D3 gang, except Sharon and Neha, were all catching up, saddened that half of their friends would not be coming back. 

Rey and Kriya were sitting together in the second bench staring away at each other and blushing.

Vicky was glaring at everyone who tried to sit next to him in the third bench, that seat would be exclusively for Neha. He was sulking as he did not get to see Neha yet and kept wondering where she is. 

Swayam was in the first bench lost in his own thoughts, as hard as he was trying he could not stop thinking about Sharon. He was very hurt with what had happened with her in their 1st year. But after sharing the incidents and feelings with Rey he quickly learned that it wasn’t Sharon’s fault. She had never received any love from anyone, since her mother had left her and her dad was too busy with his work to ever care for her, she was just scared to see such emotions and so much intensity. And so Swayam had decided he would be patient, take everything slowly and show her what being loved felt like.

Nil and Simi were bickering as usual. Sitting in the fourth bench together.

Meanwhile as this all was going on Sharon was running to the homeroom, her red dupatta flying behind her, trying not to be late on her first day.

Sharon: [Sharon you are so stupid! Pehle hi din you are so late…Ugh! Kya impression padega sab ko and that too after maine good bane ka decide kiya…Stupid Sharon so…]

She was cut off from her rambling just as she was about to enter the room. She had bumped into a girl and they both had fallen down. She looked up to see it had been Neha…What she saw shocked her completely! Since when did Neha become modern? 

She quickly covered her stunned face and smiled at her.

Sharon: Hey Neha! I am so sorry mai dekh kar nahi chal rahi thi. Are you ok? [Aww damn I hope she didn’t get hurt.]

Everyone had watched a girl and Neha collide, and when they heard the girl speak everyone had their mouth’s hanging open in shock. What the hell had happened to Sharon? 

Swayam could not believe his eyes... all his strong feelings came rushing right back at him. He could not take his eyes off the angel in front of him. Decked out in a beautiful red Anarkali, matching silver jhumkas and a bindi adorned her forhead.

Neha was stunned as well, since when did Sharon become so traditional? She quickly got over it and nodded her head.

Neha: Ya I am fine. Are you ok? [Wow yeh Sharon ko kya hua?]

Sharon helped Neha up, picking up her bag that had fallen.

Sharon: Yep perfectly fine. By the way someone is looking good…

Sharon teased her by winking and smiling cutely. Hearing her Simi just could not take it anymore.

Simi: Did THE Sharon Rai Prakash…THE Diva just complement someone AND said sorry? And WHAT in the heck are you wearing? [Yeh Sharon nahi ho sakti defenitly not!]

Sharon just laughed hearing her.

Sharon: Hanh so? Galti toh meri hi thi na. And fyi this is called an anarkali, ab mandir main shorts pehnke toh nahi ja sakti na?

Hearing her Rey and Kriya shouted out 

Rey & Kriya: MANDIR?

Sharon: Ya guys.. tum log toh ase dekh rahe ho as if I am a ghost... Aur jaha tak complementing ki baat hai toh Neha is looking awesome. [Omg look at their faces act toh aise kar rahi hai jaise koi ghost dekha ho lol]

Finally everyone’s gaze went to Neha who stood there blushing looking at the floor. All the boys could not take their eyes off of her. Especially Vicky! Then he saw that all the boys were looking at her too and got really mad glaring at them.

Seeing his face some of the boys quickly looked away and into their books.

Kriya glared at Rey which made him snap out of it too. He looked at her apologetically but Kriya huffed and looked away angrily.

Simi, seeing a goofy smile on Nil’s face, got super jealous and smacked him behind the head really hard.

Nil: OUCH! What the HELL women!! [Iss ko toh mai nahi chodunga!]

Simi just smiled sweetly.

Simi: I am so sorry Nil par kitni badi fly thi yah pe…

Seeing this Vicky just smiled happily but looking around there were still some guys looking at his Neha, so he quickly got up calling the professor.

Vicky: Sir! I think ab sab aah gaye hai…

The homeroom professor, Karan Mallik, had been looking at all this drama very closely. 

Karan: [Chalo looks like mera kam is going to be easier than RDX said. I don’t know what he was saying about a divide between the students. Looks like they get along really well, maybe more than well…]

He said looking at some of the couples that were making lovey dovey eyes at each other a minute ago, thinking about his real purpose of uniting all the students.

Vicky: Sir! SIR? [Ye behre hai kya? He is not even listening!]

Hearing him Karan is pulled out of his thoughts, and then gets up quickly getting the control back.

Karan: Yes! Hello everyone. I am Professor Karan Mallik. Now you two please have a seat.

He said looking at Sharon and Neha. Sharon smiles at the professor and quickly walks to the first bench were Swayam was sitting. As Neha goes to sit next to Vicky.

Sharon: Umm Swayam your bag...[Ahhhh…. Yes yes yes! He is totally smitten…]

He quickly snapped out of it and moved his bag, mumbling out a quick sorry.

Swayam: [Oh god you idiot, what were you doing staring at her like a creep. Remember the goal is not to scare her again. Baby steps Swayam, Baby steps.]

Everyone settles down as the professor starts the class. He starts going over all beginning of the year material such as School rules, policy, extra-curricular clubs and activities and all initial 1st day things. And very quickly the class comes to an end.

The whole class all three lovely couples couldn't help feeling that this year is going to be very different...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all! Please like and comment if you enjoyed the Intro and Part 1. 

Promise to update soon :)

INDEX

Intro: Page 1

Part 1: Page 1

Good going.

I hope to see next update soon.

Can we expect a quick update soon????