7/09/19 Episode...Dubi the elf terrorizes the family

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So there’s an elf ...called Dubi who is terrorizing the family...he blows green smoke onto them and they turn green with their body parts  slowly disappearing...within 24 hours they will be completely gone...so Angad and Sandhya have only 24 hours to save, Rekha , Angads mom And Astha  who have been turned green by Dubi.. So Dubi looks like  the evil twin of Harry Potter’s elf Dobi..lol. anyway Dubi also works for Bhau ..who wants Prem,..and hence is doing all this. They haven’t told us yet why Bhau wants Prem.. so the  whole episode was basically about Dubi this elf spirit ..who’s scaring the family and they are trying to protect themselves from him...by using the lord Shiva statue and chanting prayer mantras..

I honestly watch only Angad's scenes and today we got the EDT music and colored lenses for Namik 😆 
Liked how they used Prem's drawing and memory skills to end the goblin 👍🏼

I'm a new fan of Namik's, so actually enjoyed the episode and look forward to the next one 😃 Rest of it, frankly hasn't interested me much 😕

Originally posted by Indira1211

So there’s an elf ...called Dubi who is terrorizing the family...he blows green smoke onto them and they turn green with their body parts  slowly disappearing...within 24 hours they will be completely gone...so Angad and Sandhya have only 24 hours to save, Rekha , Angads mom And Astha  who have been turned green by Dubi.. So Dubi looks like  the evil twin of Harry Potter’s elf Dobi..lol. anyway Dubi also works for Bhau ..who wants Prem,..and hence is doing all this. They haven’t told us yet why Bhau wants Prem.. so the  whole episode was basically about Dubi this elf spirit ..who’s scaring the family and they are trying to protect themselves from him...by using the lord Shiva statue and chanting prayer mantras..

so bhau and dubi are giving troubles to angad sandhya now.

@bold-😆

Originally posted by Silpa91

so bhau and dubi are giving troubles to angad sandhya now.

@bold-😆

yes lol..we haven’t seen Bhau yet..he sending all his slaves to terrorize the family...and angad and sandy have to get rid of these evil spirits.

Originally posted by Indira1211

yes lol..we haven’t seen Bhau yet..he sending all his slaves to terrorize the family...and angad and sandy have to get rid of these evil spirits.

bhau has not been shown yet.then I think this track will be dragged.

So Dubi 🤢 naya musibat 😈to Kavach family 😎 Angad in Action Mode 

Originally posted by vinnas

So Dubi 🤢 naya musibat 😈to Kavach family 😎 Angad in Action Mode 

itne saare misibat ek ke baad ek aur kavach sirf do.

Originally posted by Silpa91

itne saare misibat ek ke baad ek aur kavach sirf do.

yahi kahani "kavach" ki 😛😳