A face that becomes a misfortune..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 7.9.19~ A  face that becomes a misfortune !

Sultanat’s beautiful face invariably becomes a cause of conflict for her, through no fault of hers. Poor girl never made a song and dance about her attractive face but still her twin sister became envious and jealous of it. Currently in Madhav Sharma’s house, again it’s Saltanat’s outward beauty, that draws the unworthy attention of Jugal, Sneha's husband. The manner in which he turns the tables and blames Saltanat for making indecent passes at him,shows the helpless predicament Saltanat finds herself in, all because of the way she looks.

At the hospital, there is further favourable news regards Kainat/Saltanat’s facial cosmetic surgery. Her corrective face is slowly on the mend. Zaroon, as the keen husband wants to take his wife home. Permission is granted, with special care and attention, given to feeding the patient.

Though Rubina is loyally supportive of Zaroon. Nadeem still cusses himself for allowing his daughter to marry a stupid and irresponsible bloke like Zaroon! On account of him, his daughter, nearly lost her life. Her face! and nearly her identity! So seems to me Zaroon has some tough days ahead, of proving himself to be a worthy husband, especially in the eyes of his miffed father in law Nadeem. As for Saltanat/Kainat  Zaroon , is unaware of the extent her face will change? How she will cope with the shock of not being the true likeness  of her beautiful twin Saltanat? Will Kainat/Saltanat’s new face serve to attract Zaroon?? after all Kainat always hankered for wearing the beautiful Saltanat face! Will Kainat’s new face become her fortune or misfortune??It all depends on Zaroon’s reaction…

Jugal comes across as a direct contrast to Madhav in terms of mindset towards women.. Whereas, Madhav is known for protecting the respect and virtue of vulnerable young women in society. Jugal,son in law of this influential family casts an evil eye and forces his filthy hands upon  any weak defenceless women that he comes by! The whole distasteful scene of Saltanat being molested by Jugal was carried out to create further approaching difficulties in Saltanat’slife. Clearly Sneha  and her mother Indu,were fishing for opportunities,  lame reasons to oust this Kainat/Kashish out of their house and their lives. This scenario where Jugal pins the blame on Kashish, gives both mother and daughter, a great chance to do away with Kashish forever!

It is interesting to see how Madhav on one hand is protective of women. On the other hand the rest of his family,especially, the two women are ready to throw Kainat’s chastity to the winds.Mind you, both Sneha  and Indu  as we have gathered,  even shut Sakshi out of their lives. As it were, she brought much shame to the family. However Madhav’s  unfailing loyal stand for his sister Sakshi  makes him loom so much higher than the rest of his family. Certainly in terms of compassion.. But I can see a tussle coming up between his quiet compassion for Kashish  and the issue of actually  forgiving her??

I find, that Sneha actually deludes herself by  kicking  Kashish out of her house! to protect her morally infidel husband against Kashish’s beauty onslaughts. The truth is  Jugal will never change. Sneha  knows he is one rotten egg! which needs to be binned.. But apart from husband trouble, another ulterior motive which remains  with Sneha is  Madhav bringing back Kainat into the  Sharma’s lives to feed his personal vendetta. Thus a plan has to be made to get rid of  Kashish ,especially in the absence of  Madhav!

Fooling Kashish  is easy enough. The bait dangled is to tempt her to reunite her with her family. Saltanat , a lost soul, in search of her past identity swallows the bait quite easily. It is note worthy though to see, when Saltanat in sane mind, does quiz Sneha , asks pertinent questions about how her family connection came about? But Sneha too,  is aware that this Kashish ,is no bimbo, she can defend her own interests. But regrettably ,Saltanat’s  intelligence, fails to work out Sneha   lies and tricks! The crafty woman,  lies through her teeth,  plays with Kainat’s desperation to realize her past, and tells some tales,  which trick Saltanat into  taking risks but still showing the need to meet her relatives !

Sneha ’s peace gift offering to Kashish,The red sari, and the red rose relates to the tantalizing , passionately,provocative image that Sneha  wants Kashish to give when she is  taken to the redlight district  of the local brothel! She should look the loose woman of the night type! So really now its Saltanat’scharacter that’s on the line, not just her lacking memory!

Parting with Krish is an emotional scene. Saltanat gives the loving lad a warm message, they’ll keep in contact with each other using mobiles! Mind you Krish remains hypersensitive to atmosphere . When Sneha stops him from informing  Madhav that friend didi was leaving, he gets even more suspicious. No wonder he repeats his, this time handy! habit of sneaking in the rear seat of the car,when  Sneha  drives , an apprehensive Saltanat /Kashish towards the brothel! It’slike , young Krish becomes Saltanat’s protective guardian angel, during  Madhav’s absence.

Krish’s gift to his friend didi, is his super hero father Madhav’s face in a locket. The gift  speaks and later on ,acts for itself . He assures Saltanat if ever, in her hour of need, his super hero father cannot make it, than he’ll come instead,  to bail her out of a sticky situation. The chain symbolizes a strong connection that links the vulnerable Kashish with ever present help !

Krish is as good as his word.He watches stealthy Kashish  being carted off reluctantly by a pimp! Krish uses his presences of mind and catches hold of Zaroon! seeks his help, in the wake of being unable to contact  his busy father!

Interesting scenario, inadvertently Zaroon leaves his just brought home wife from hospital to  help Krish in freeing his sister from a bunch of bad men! Wlll once more  Zaroon be blamed for neglecting his wife? it’s like he is just drawn towards this unknown woman. or is he simply beckons  to the call of his newly made young friend Krish ? 

But before Zaroon can assist, Kashish  is bundled into a van by some goons.. only super hero Madhav! arrives in the nick of time! and with the super human powers invested within him, with his bare two hands lifts the rear of the vehicle making it impossible for the goons to drive off!  If this isn’t Krish‘s super hero in action? Then what is? Thing is no one drives off with mighty Madhav's prey without his permission! , me, personally looking forward to  some big time action on Monday!

The episode ends on a promising note, both father and son! rescue a damsel in distress! One wonders was Zaroon led on a wild goose chase?

As for Saltanat she covers quite a  Journey in one day. Firstly her home ground, the dargah which gives her memories of Zaroon. Secondly she  is brought to the brothels  she looks around in amazement. The second area, will force super man Madhav  spring to action! Will she begin to see him as a saviour? Friend ,rather than a foe?....8.9.19 hamlet53.    

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

The title is so apt. Saltanats face has landed her in so much trouble and troubles dont seem far from over. One confusion though : are they planning to bring SaRoon back together ??? I watched a segment today on YT where both Zaroon and Helly were talking abt the track and he said tht everything will be fine, audience need to have some patience, which clearly indicates to me tht somehow SaRoon will be back together.  Now I get why they hv been giving mixed signals since the Dargah episode. 

Now coming to the episode : Jugal or whatever the name of tht sleezebag is is such a cheap prick . And Sneha being a woman herself , trying to malign another womans character, knowing tht her sleezebag husband cant keep his hands to himself, speaks alot abt her own character. Both husband and wife deserve each other. I wonder why Madhav tolerates a brother in law like Jugal and why he doesnt send off his sister and her husband to her sasural.

And then we have little curly head as I fondly call him. He is such a sweetheart and indeed Saltanats saviour when Madhav is not around. And Krish sneeking into the car comes in handy this time, also this time around he carries his phone with him. In such a short span of time, he has really come to form a strong bond with Saltanat. He acts smart and fast by calling his busy dad who ofcourse as expected doesnt pick up. So who is the next person little Krish thinks of to save his dost didi ??? Ofcourse Zaroon !!! As expected as well. And Zaroon drawn to this little boys didi, leaves his wife who just came from hospital , to save HER. 

And as we saw in the precap: both men are there to save this girl, both for different reasons. But how come Madhav reaches there before Zaroon, when Krish could not reach him ??? I think again we will get a hit and miss btwn SaRoon as usual. I really hope Krish tells Madhav tht Sneha send Saltanat off to tht place. What is to be seen is how Zaroon copes with the new face of his fake wife and how Kaynaat herself deals with this. And on the other hand how the story progresses in the Sharma household btwn Madhav and his wrong prey. 

I really hope the story starts moving into a direction, coz otherwise it will become boring seeing the same thing happening. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by eshasrk.

hello eshasrk, super to see you, just annotated your previous comment and was  dead chuffed! to catch your new comment.. 😃

The title is so apt. Saltanats face has landed her in so much trouble and troubles dont seem far from over. One confusion though : are they planning to bring SaRoon back together ???

haaaaaainnn??? wot?  "everything will be fine? could well mean between him and his wife Saltanat! after all she too is a Saltanat by default.. 

I watched a segment today on YT where both Zaroon and Helly were talking abt the track and he said tht everything will be fine, audience need to have some patience, which clearly indicates to me tht somehow SaRoon will be back together.  Now I get why they hv been giving mixed signals since the Dargah episode. 

Iam hoping esha, seeing Zaroon,along with other familar images is a lossening of her locked memory. If Zaroon' sketch /face triggers off her memory , then it should be seen as a positive sign,  that gradually her memory will be gradually revived.. the key issue in getting her memory back ,is to impress Madhav with the truth about her identity. That she is not Kainat, but her lookalike twin Saltanat!

Now coming to the episode : Jugal or whatever the name of tht sleezebag is is such a cheap prick . And Sneha being a woman herself , trying to malign another womans character, knowing tht her sleezebag husband cant keep his hands to himself, speaks alot abt her own character. Both husband and wife deserve each other. I wonder why Madhav tolerates a brother in law like Jugal and why he doesnt send off his sister and her husband to her sasural.

I  think Madhav, gulps  Jugal's presence  because he is under social requirements of giving respect to a sister's husband. We don't know if Jugal can afford to give Sneha the good life she is accustomed to? perhaps not. tolerating Jugal is a sacrifice Madhav perhaps gives, to maintain peace and quiet in his house. Apart from this, Indu too wants her daughter to live under her wing.. But yes Jugal deserves all the beats  his wife gives him.  Makes me think.. is Zaroon too as a son in law  living in a similar scenario.. ghar jamai?  

And then we have little curly head as I fondly call him. He is such a sweetheart and indeed Saltanats saviour when Madhav is not around. And Krish sneeking into the car comes in handy this time, also this time around he carries his phone with him.

Yes, the telling off  he got from his father, for forgetting his phone at home, obviously pays off this time.. I think Krish will have his phone on him, all the more to establish face time with his dost didi!

In such a short span of time, he has really come to form a strong bond with Saltanat. He acts smart and fast by calling his busy dad who ofcourse as expected doesnt pick up. So who is the next person little Krish thinks of to save his dost didi ??? Ofcourse Zaroon !!! As expected as well. And Zaroon drawn to this little boys didi, leaves his wife who just came from hospital , to save HER. 

yes..Zaroon just left rightaway! very similar to those times, when abruptly he would leave his family to tend to Kainat in the intensive care unit!  like i mentioned already.. he will come under severe criticism... from Nadeem, when he finds out! 

And as we saw in the precap: both men are there to save this girl, both for different reasons. But how come Madhav reaches there before Zaroon, when Krish could not reach him ???

yes me to wondered about this.. may be Madhav checked his missed calls .from Krish from the landline/and Krish's mobile.. one never knows, Madhav may have traced the mobiles GPS???

I think again we will get a hit and miss btwn SaRoon as usual. I really hope Krish tells Madhav tht Sneha send Saltanat off to tht place. 

yesh! that would be just brilliant! but i suspect, it won't happen.. because the mother and daughter cannot be thrown out of the show ,so soon. They both maintain the role of  evil in Sharma house..

What is to be seen is how Zaroon copes with the new face of his fake wife and how Kaynaat herself deals with this. And on the other hand how the story progresses in the Sharma household btwn Madhav and his wrong prey. 

I am  so looking forward to this new face kainat/Saltanat... and Zaroon's supportive role.. remember, he confessed at her bedside  that her face never mattered to him.. she will always be his Saltanat...

I really hope the story starts moving into a direction, coz otherwise it will become boring seeing the same thing happening.

yes I  would echo your  final lines too eshasrk.. even I was beginning to sense , if my musings are becoming repetitive..... thank you for continuing to add  your interesting thoughts, related to the daily episodes.. love hammie