Another Good Epi👍

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

what an epi,completely intriguing and interesting👍

the bromance b/w ansh-randhir is awesome,both bros can't live w/o each other and gay comedy was hilarious especially amrita's father imagine maa ka ladla bigad gaya on them,i crack up laughing so hard,they have an awesome chemistry and i hate the fact that its going to get sour due to amrita,its a clear cut known fact that ansh is in love with amrita and sub-consciously even randhir is in love with her and its developing in reality.As much as i don't want to get attached to the bromance due to the future but in the end i get attached to them,such a pure friendship b/w both

amrita as a police is smart and shrewd when she tries to crack the code that randhir has something to do with the monster as he is always present on spot.it will not be long when she will get to know the real Randhir Agnihotri whom is a smart and intelligent scientist and the real personality of him and his struggle to fulfill his father's dream and the connection b/w jiya garewal

I love the tiny bit that randhir broke amrita's mom watch and he repair it once again for her,it was such a sweet gesture from him and also it shows how much he cares for her but he easily gave it to ansh to give it to her and she again MU that it was mended by ansh.it does hint the future maybe he might know ansh loves amrita and even though he loves her deeply,he will be silent

the rest is action b/w jiya-ansh-randhir...

lastly misha tries to instigate ansh regards to Ridhir relationship and i guess coming days its going to be the beginning of the bad blood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

something i encounter,amrita sub-consciously seem to like randhir,though she dislikes him,she still talks abt him which makes me feel sub-consciously she likes randhir and when she gets to know the real truth of randhir,she will deeply fall in love with him

wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Totally agreed I am just loving it

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mages

something i encounter,amrita sub-consciously seem to like randhir,though she dislikes him,she still talks abt him which makes me feel sub-consciously she likes randhir and when she gets to know the real truth of randhir,she will deeply fall in love with him

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

what an epi,completely intriguing and interesting👍

the bromance b/w ansh-randhir is awesome,both bros can't live w/o each other and gay comedy was hilarious especially amrita's father imagine maa ka ladla bigad gaya on them,i crack up laughing so hard,they have an awesome chemistry and i hate the fact that its going to get sour due to amrita,its a clear cut known fact that ansh is in love with amrita and sub-consciously even randhir is in love with her and its developing in reality.As much as i don't want to get attached to the bromance due to the future but in the end i get attached to them,such a pure friendship b/w both

amrita as a police is smart and shrewd when she tries to crack the code that randhir has something to do with the monster as he is always present on spot.it will not be long when she will get to know the real Randhir Agnihotri whom is a smart and intelligent scientist and the real personality of him and his struggle to fulfill his father's dream and the connection b/w jiya garewal

I love the tiny bit that randhir broke amrita's mom watch and he repair it once again for her,it was such a sweet gesture from him and also it shows how much he cares for her but he easily gave it to ansh to give it to her and she again MU that it was mended by ansh.it does hint the future maybe he might know ansh loves amrita and even though he loves her deeply,he will be silent

the rest is action b/w jiya-ansh-randhir...

lastly misha tries to instigate ansh regards to Ridhir relationship and i guess coming days its going to be the beginning of the bad blood

Yesterday's episode was definitely an interesting one...

First and foremost, a special mention of the bromance between Ansh and Randhir. Their entire scene in front of Amrita's father literally cracked me up. They were absolutely hilarious...

And yes, even I hate the fact that this bond is going to turn sour due to Amrita... One reason why I did not want a love triangle here...

Amrita... She is definitely smart. She is trying to crack the code that Randhir has definitely something to do with the monster as he has been present on all the spots. Just waiting for the day she sees the real Randhir Agnihotri, the smart and brilliant scientist...

I too loved that watch scene... Randhir broke the watch and then got it repaired. That was sweet. And he gave it to Ansh to return it to Amrita... So, Amrita will again MU that Ansh got the watch repaired. And I guess Ansh will also not try to tell her the truth???