Happy Birthday to our Rockstar Param Singh ...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

8th September : A very special day for all the Param Singh admirers coz it's our Rockstar's Birthday... This absolutely cute, crazy, charming, funny n handsome guy has dared to mess with our hearts and successfully captivated it with his immense talent and charming persona and made us fall in love with him... Although he started working in a corporate world after completing his higher studies, Param always dreamt of becoming an actor, so he left his job and started chasing his dream... It wasn't a cake walk for him and he had his share of  struggle, difficulties and hardships, but none could stop him from aiming high and fulfilling it... He started his acting career by working in certain advertisements - Parle Monacco, HERO, Lux and Ferrero Rocher; before bagging the role of Yudi in Sony TV's popular Show "Parvarish"... Though it wasn't a lead role for him, still he successfully managed to grab eyeballs and impress the audience by featuring a cute yet naughty role of Yudi ... 

Param's role in that show was limited only for a short period time, but his fans didn't have to wait long to see him onscreen, coz soon after Parvarish he bagged  the lead role of Randhir Singh Shekhawat in Beyond Dreams' new show "Sadda Haq" on Channel V... Param Singh as Randhir Singh Shekhawat became a massive hit ... Randhir did impress  everyone but Param himself was no less... His humble nature, down to earth personality, crazy bantering made him everyone's favorite... Param Singh eventually became the heartthrob of thousands of girls, he became an inspiration for many.. He is an example of a Perfect son, caring and the best brother, he became the definition of a perfect man, he became a ROCKSTAR in true sense... His achievement in Sadda Haq gained him the Highest Ranking New Entry in #AsjadNazirSexyList Male in 2016... After Sadda Haq, Param grabbed the Lead Role in Life Ok Show - "Ghulaam"... Ghulaam was the story of a man who was brave, fearless and yet a born slave... It was his journey from Slavery to Freedom, from a humble and loyal servant to a dangerous Rebel one could ever face... 

After Ghulaam, Param did a mini Web Series - "Black Coffee" where he played the role of Dhruv Narang - an overconfident, joint smoking writer who uses his Gujarati financial consultant for his new novel... Param has been nominated in the category of Best Actor in IWM Digital Awards for his role Dhruv Narang... Along with Black Coffee, Param was doing a short film titled "Aman"... It speaks about a frustrated man who wants to die coz of his failure... What happens to him in the next few hours is what the film is all about... Aman spread a positive message that life is very short and should not be wasted only running after money... Param was next seen in Star Plus show - "Mariam Khan Reporting Live" where he played the role of a journalist - Fawad Ashraf ...His chemistry with co-star Mahima as "FaRiam"was loved by many... Post MKRL Param has done few Web Series - "HolyCross" which is about Parallel Universe where Param played the Negative Lead - Akash Khurana... His other projects includes Vikram Bhatt production's "The Vacation" which is based on Navoneel Chakraborty's novel "Cheaters" and "Sanskriti" which highlights a social message... And now he is seen as a scientist - Randhir Agnihotri in Balaji Telefilms latest sci-fi show - "Haiwan"...

Param's happy-go-lucky persona is loved by all his co-stars and he has been timely praised by all of them for his professionalism, talent n easy going nature...

"Param is very active and full of life, full of energy yet a simple soul who just loves talking to people and having fun around... He is not judgmental at all... He will talk to everyone without creating any perception and he has his own way of perceiving people" - Harshita Gaur...

"I've known Param even before Sadda Haq... Sometimes we are very similar and sometimes very different from each other... As a person he is very nice it's fun to be around him" - Ankit Gupta...

"Param is one of the finest and disciplined actor I have ever worked with, for every complicated scene the way he trains himself is really remarkable" - Saurabh Tewari ...

"Param is the funniest guy on the set... He has a very interesting sense of humor... He is really fun loving... He would make everyone laugh on the set and be happy... But yes he would do masti only when he is in the mood, in between shots if he has free time... Or else he is very serious with his work" - Vikkas Manaktala...

"I had a tiny crush on Param Singh as he played the character of an engineer in a show... I really admired Param's chemistry with his co-actor.. Param is excellent actor and an even better human being" - Meera Deosthale...

"Param is a very cute guy and has this 'boy next door' personality... He is the nicest co-star I can get... He really respects women and will never cross his lines with anyone... Apart from being a good actor, he is a nicest human being I have came across and definitely my favorite on set" - Ridheema Tiwari.. 

"You're such an amazing soul, sp talented and pagal insaan... I feel rather blessed that our paths crossed.. I absolutely had so much fun working with you" - Mahima Makwana (Insta Post) ...

Happy Birthday To Param...May God Bless Him With All Happiness...Love And SuccessπŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸ’–πŸŽπŸ»

Happy birthday Param Singh ...love you ..keep rocking πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

What a lovely thread. ❀️

Many many happy returns of the day.

God bless him with dher sara pyaar, true happiness and family love. 

@Shekhawat: There is Randhir Singh Shekhawat,❀️ there is Rangeela 😎and Fawad Ashraf,πŸ€“ but Druv nahi hai... πŸ˜’

Originally posted by romaila

@Shekhawat: There is Randhir Singh Shekhawat,❀️ there is Rangeela 😎and Fawad Ashraf,πŸ€“ but Druv nahi hai... πŸ˜’

Kahan nai hai?? πŸ€”

@Shekhawat: Siggie mein actually Fawad Ashraf bhi nahi hai.

Belated Birthday. πŸ€—

Originally posted by romaila

@Shekhawat: Siggie mein actually Fawad Ashraf bhi nahi hai.

The one in sky blue bow-tie is Fawad Ashraf baby πŸ˜Ž